Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. (25822 Views)

Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form / 2023: Don’t Elect People Above 70 As President – Makinde Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Really fighting corruption grin
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by dozymars(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Democracy is for politicians and by the politicians.

Tinubu is taking care of his friends and family only.

Those e-bat supporting him should have some sense.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by AskNgige2: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

The difference between Tinubu and Obi

Obi would rather save money in cormercial banks while his state doctors and lecturers go on strike

Tinubu would not get Federal allocation but still generate revenue, use that revenue to invest in infrastructure like BRT, Lekki Free trade zone, Lekki deep seaport, Roads and many more

Tinubu appointment spreads accross all State of the Federation

This is where u can comment

U ddnt see new APC chairman gandollar

Efulefus
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by tesppidd: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is the Op Crying😰 and having headache over Wetin no Concern am🤔 are you the one Running the Government 🤨🤨
Wetin no consine am?

Seriously??
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by kettykings: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
The titanic inside another titanic
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by tobenuel(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
The headline is enough. Very loud.
Where that fellow being wey dey dedicate songs. Make una tell am say I wan dance this night
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
You were warned grin grin grin
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by ecolime(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Have you given up on Peter Obi cumming? When he cums, he can appoint you and your father as the only ministers to save cost.

Panadol extra don add money oohh. And try dey check ur BP. E get why
Chaiii... You get bad mouth ooo shocked
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by maticar: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
shortgun:
The shameless ones will still blame Peter Obi for this.
the idiot above you is already masturbating to obi name

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by maticar: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Wetin no consine am?

Seriously??
ignore foolish people oo
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Brushstrokes20: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
I don't expect less!... Useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND INSATIABLE LOOTERS!
The shyyythole is on a cliff edge undecided😏
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is fantastic. A great team in the making. I love Tinubu. But wait that region that gave him only 1.5% vote I hope he did justice to them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Whois(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Omodua(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

How is Obi a hypocrite?
Penguin2 you deserve a medal for good reportage.

Keep it up!
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Omodua(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:
Woe betide any sane Nigerian who thinks that an illegitimate regime that got into power via brazen elevtoral corruption and criminality will be interested in cutting down the cost of governance.
True talk my brother.
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This is fantastic. A great team in the making. I love Tinubu. But wait that region that gave him only 1.5% vote I hope he did justice to them. grin
your people are queuing in Emeka shop begging him to rice on credit grin

That region are financially better than your brown roof people with owomida grin grin
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by phorget(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Finally you have embraced constructive criticism.

Unfortunately Obi is a helpless hypocrite that cannot be trusted.

Obi also said he would cut the cost of governance but here is Tilumbu lumping more and more irrelevant beings into offices.
Why must you only see or hear where Obi promised to remove subsidies but you fail to hear or see where he also promised to cut the cost of governance? 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by smeag0l(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Just to butress your point, the allocation seized was just 20% of the entire 100% allocation due lagos state. And it was later released shortly before BAT left governance in 2007. So where people get all these lies from is what i dont understand.
Penguin2:

I didn’t expect you to refrain from your lies after I’ve set the record straight. My only preoccupation is to make sure the world knows the truth and not believe the lies that you guys have been programmed and dispatched to propagate.

Obasanjo seized Lagos LGA funds because Tinubu created new Local Governments and the Federal Government took Lagos State Government to court. And Obasanjo decided to hold onto Local Government Allocations for Lagos State pending the determination of the suit.

I’m not trying to exonerate Obasanjo or say he was justified in all he did, but it is nauseating when you lots spin the narrative as though Obasanjo seized all the allocations that was supposed to go to Lagos State.

On the Lekki Deep Seaport, Lagos State’s only contribution is land. Nothing more.

And hey, the construction of the port didn’t start in Tinubu’s era. It didn’t even start in Fashola’s time.

Stop reinforcing lies, no matter how much you do that, it will never become truth.

Goodness!

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigeria-opens-game-changer-billion-dollar-deep-seaport-2023-01-23/#:~:text=The%20new%20Lekki%20Deep%20Sea,transformative%20project%2C%20game%20changer%20project.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-receive-zero-allocation-as-governor/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by frog12: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
this whole list is nonsense. people with little reputation. garbage in, expect garbage out. ex governors with nothing to show on the ground
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by highchief1: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Tell of two characters:

https://guardian.ng/news/cabinet-size-nears-70-as-tinubu-ignores-calls-for-lean-govt/
im a tinubu supporter but I think this is too much.after all all the jobs for ministry na perm sec Dey do am.NAwa
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Germanjoe(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
shortgun:
The shameless ones will still blame Peter Obi for this.
Some people drinks hatred like water.
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by kayjay69(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Stolen na understatement.

Raped will be a more appropriate word in this regard.
BoldBrainz:
Prior to when he forwarded his first list of ministers, there was a thread in the politics section where it was claimed that Tinubu was inclined to creating new ministries. I made a case on the subject matter of ballooning cost of governance and some of his minions here, claimed it was necessary for efficiency and proper service delivery.

I've been laughing since then, because Nigeria is about to be stolen worse than was the case with Abacha's regime.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Germanjoe(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
phorget:

Obi also said he would cut the cost of governance but here is Tilumbu lumping more and more irrelevant beings into offices.
Why must you only see or hear where Obi promised to remove subsidies but you fail to hear or see where he also promised to cut the cost of governance? 🤷‍♂️
Weather direct or indirect to pay those who rig for him.
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Omodua(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
LegendHero:
Tinubu is the GCFR and he will run the government based on his own terms because Nigeria people gave him the mandate.

If he likes, he can appoint 1000 ministers if he believes that is the best way to drive success faster.

Anyone trying to compare Jagaban to that Awkusu murderer and stingy clown Obi should have their brain checked. Is it not the same Obi that would rather buy fuel in his car himself rather than allow his aide?

Both of them faced the ballot with their manifesto and the Nigerian people voted Tinubu enmasse relegating Obi to a distant third.

Jagaban govern the way he wants, so far we get the right result. All of you crying about his minister can wail on, it is your constitutional right BUT it changes nothing!

Clap for yourself!

Appointing spent forces and bloated workforce as ministers is OK by you.

There is difference between commonsense, political support and reality. You're not being realistic. But mob support to a system that is corrupt and regionally biased.

You need to change your posturing towards national affairs instead of being egoistic and selfishly inclined. There is limit to support.

Nobody is smiling because of strangulating economic policies of Tinubu administration. But you're clapping for him because of the stipends received per month. You must think beyond your stomach but the larger society.

My advice.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Kukutente23: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
The money for subsidy removal don get use

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Usmanovic95(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
phorget:

simply put it as inattentional blindness. They select what they want to see.
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Gentlesniper(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
LegendHero:
Tinubu is the GCFR and he will run the government based on his own terms because Nigeria people gave him the mandate.

If he likes, he can appoint 1000 ministers if he believes that is the best way to drive success faster.

Anyone trying to compare Jagaban to that Awkusu murderer and stingy clown Obi should have their brain checked. Is it not the same Obi that would rather buy fuel in his car himself rather than allow his aide?

Both of them faced the ballot with their manifesto and the Nigerian people voted Tinubu enmasse relegating Obi to a distant third.

Jagaban govern the way he wants, so far we get the right result. All of you crying about his minister can wail on, it is your constitutional right BUT it changes nothing!

I don't know obi and I have no business with him but what baffles me is the way people like you supports wrongdoing stupidly just because of sentiments..how can Mr President run such a bloated cabinet in the midst of this hardship and yet Nigerians are the one sacrificing and bearing the brunt. Is it that people like you don't have conscience or you just don't have sense? I won't even be surprised if you can't afford two good meals yet you are online 247 hailing wrong and insensitive decisions.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
UnfairLife7:
your people are queuing in Emeka shop begging him to rice on credit grin

That region are financially better than your brown roof people with owomida grin grin

Hahahaha lol. You are really funny. cheesy
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Expanse2020(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

How is Obi a hypocrite?
We all had it when Obi said he couldn't wait a day to removed subsidy...so na wash he come de shout later
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Gamesmart: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
It is a disgrace that Tope Templer Olaiya can be in as high a position as an "EDITOR" in Guardian Newspapers but yet not know what a cabinet is.

This cretin really wrote this junk and said Special Advisers, Special Assistants and Personal Assistants are members of the cabinet?

This is the kind of junk University of Ibadan is producing?

Lord help Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by Emarex: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hoelujohn:
We must drain this nation dry.
I read that in Tinubu's voice
Re: Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. by garfield1: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
tesppidd:
*Huge cabinet.
*Appointment of dubious characters with EFCC criminal cases into cabinet.
*Disobedience of court orders.

How is this man different from Buhari sef?

Which court orders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Steps Out With His Family / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette / Anambra State Government Intensifies War Against Agberos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.