Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,580 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club (1461 Views)

Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners / Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Players Celebrate Women's League Title Win (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by tundetech4: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
The Former Delta Queens star has joined a new club side in preparation for the new season.

Peace Anthony Abbey, the most beautiful player in the Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Premiership, has joined Edo Queens from neighbouring Delta Queens after winning the league title with the latter last season.

The 16-year-old joined Edo Queens in preparation for the new season.

The striker is the second player to be unveiled as part of Moses Adukwu’s master plan to bolster Edo Queens team’s lineup for the new season.

The striker is gifted with an incredible physique and ability to finish in front of goal.

Reacting to news of her switching sides, she confirmed that she will make sure her new team gets the best at the end of the season.

“I honestly feel good about it; the players are accommodating, by the grace of God it will be a great season for me and team as I will be doing best.”

Peace Abbey started her professional career with Delta Queens whom she joined during the 2022/2023 NWFL Premiership season.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/peace-abbey-most-fashionable-player-in-nigeria-womens-football-league-joins-new-club-2023080315471997811

Re: Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
She no reach alozie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by Zonefree(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
The 16-year-old joined Edo Queens in preparation for the new season.

So, this grandma is 16 years

2 Likes

Re: Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by Nigeriagood(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
So this oldie is my age mate,I don't believe it
Re: Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by KingLennon(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
And u are on social media instead of reading your books? sad
Re: Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by Adewale1603(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
she is your eldest sister age mate.
Re: Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club by Nigeriagood(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2023
KingLennon:

And u are on social media instead of reading your books? sad
dear sir😂, I just graduated from secondary school as I just registered here ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Under 20 Female Beats Mexico 1-0 To Secure A Place In The Semi Finals / Spectators Complain About Serena Williams N!pple / You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.