Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

You Don't Have A Money Problem, You Simply Have A Skill Problem. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don't Have A Money Problem, You Simply Have A Skill Problem. (128 Views)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have A Money Problem, You Simply Have A Skill Problem. by justking(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
*You Don't Have A MONEY PROBLEM, You Simply Have A SKILL PROBLEM...*

You: But Netcosa Digitals Training , I Already Have A Digital/Physical Skill Yet Am Still Broke...

Me: You Still Have A Skill Problem. You Still Lack A Skill...

You: What Skill Is That if I May Ask..

Me: Selling

You: You Mean Selling?...

Me: Yes, Selling Is An Important Skill You Also Need To Learn...

I Call It The Master Of All Skills Whether Physical Or Digital...

👉 Monetization Of Your Skill Or Knowledge Only Happens When You Know How To *SELL* It...

© Netcosa Digitals Training

(1) (Reply)

Ensuring Safe And Efficient Transport With Expertise / Furniture Learning / Reasons For Trying The Motion App That Comes With A Free 7-day Trial Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.