Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,239 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:10 PM

Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) (2237 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) by Reposttrends: 3:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Meet Michelle Alozie, the remarkable Nigerian-American footballer who has been the main reason Nigerian men stay glued to their screen to watch the super falcons at the world cup.

Read more on: https://www.facebook.com/reposttrends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Simp Nigerian men not me, I don't even find those Naija female players attractive at all, they seem too masculine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) by Patrickker(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2023
What's this Op even saying? So tell us why Nigerian men watch Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Barca... Na waoh! Ashawo dey dis op eye. Thanks to her heroics on the field of play, but their is nothing spectacular with her looks. Just a normal girl, from everyday kinda faces I see on the streets of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) by finallybusy: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
I've never seen a cute Nigerian female player. All those boyish things. God forbid.
Re: Michelle Alozie: One Of The Reasons Nigerian Men Watch The World Cup (photos) by MyExpression(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2023
But the gurl dey ball o.

She is a great playmaker

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete / Man City Fans Only. / 1960bet (www.1960bet.ng) Review - Sports Betting Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.