Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,563 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State (5941 Views)

Rotimi Amechi Visit Gov. Olusegun Mimiko In Akure Over FG Project Issue - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Rhino5dm: 4:12am On Oct 13, 2011
He wont even think about taking such a dangerous step. We both know our common enemy. Right from the market women,academia,artisans,religious leaders, and what have you.

If he chooses to trade that path, he will be staked upside down. What baffle me was, before the last elections i went to see mumsy at villa and i was trying to relate with locals about their choices.

My though was, seriel and all the hype of Goodluck/Sambo's jingles and all that, then i realised that their enlightenment about politics was the best so far, at that moment.

Why?, mimiko has lead the way to good governance and NO one wants to go back. Except for the Presidential elections, all other election was clean and pure.

PDP can never be an option for him, and he wont even consider ACN. We are very contented with LP.

Suffix to say why the sun is shinning all over Ondo state

dayokanu:

I suspect if Mimiko should win, He might decamp to PDP.

TO garner more support from the central against the ACN opposition.

He dare not go to PDP pre election cos the word PDP is poisonous to SWesterners
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 13, 2011
Agbaya ni awon ACN yi sha. Dem no get shame?

How would selling Ondo to ACN solve anything?

Mimiko is a wonderful Gov.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Rhino5dm: 4:20am On Oct 13, 2011
Se tulas ni won join ACN? Wa ri seg-ge. grin

NO ACN for ONDO STATE cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . Iroko joor!!! Gba si be!!!!!!!!

Ileke-IdI:

Agbaya ni awon ACN yi sha. Dem no get shame?

How would selling Ondo to ACN solve anything?

Mimiko is a wonderful Gov.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Akanbiedu(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2011
He is definitely with PDP. The only reason he hasn't decamped yet is the fear of losing elections. Most like will decamp after winning. So ACN has to battle him regardless of his performance.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by asha80(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

He is definitely with PDP. The only reason he hasn't decamped yet is the fear of losing elections. Most like will decamp after winning. So ACN has to battle him regardless of his performance.

so it no longer about perfomance but the party you belong?Must everyone have a herd mentality?
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by ektbear: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2011
^-- PDP is like cancer.

You don't fight cancer halfway, otherwise it will kill you.

And if your otherwise functional healthy and function kidney (Mimiko) is corrupted by cancer, then probably a good idea to consider your options.

If he stays away from PDP and stays in LP, no wahala
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by ghetomum: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2011
mimiko is a criminal a governor that dont want to conduct chairmanship election for the state
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by seanet02: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
Iroko ta ma fi dana Obe Egusi
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
Iroko ko, Oparun(bamboo) ni
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Akanbiedu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
asha 80:

so it no longer about perfomance but the party you belong?Must everyone have a herd mentality?

So if you were in ACN, you wouldn't contest election because your opponent is performing?
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
seanet02:

Iroko ta ma fi dana Obe Egusi

Ni sha ni meha je kete egusi ni tan po! grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Iroko ko, Oparun[b](bamboo) [/b]ni

Awe o! eyin ni meha fi taa (toothpick) cheesy cheesy cheesy

All after the election. wink asee! Olodumore!
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by daphil: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
:DOde (hunter) to nso Olorun Oba(God), ori egun lo ma ku si. grin
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by OAM4J: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
I have no problem with Mimiko as a person, as long as he is not romancing with PDP and he supports SW economic/developmental programs.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by cleakoms: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2011
I can now see why Nigeria cannot move forward, A governor who remains the best in the entire country wants to be uprooted because he betrayed Adefarati and Agagu, Nigerians, so if a governor betrayed his party to work for the masses, it has become a bad thing?, We did not elect our governors to be loyal to his party, we voted for him to serve the people of the state, Since Mimiko is transforming Ondo state, how dare ACN say it wants to run Ondo state?, On what basis?, Some LP members are decamping to ACN not because they want to serve the masses but because they could not loot our monies as usual.This made them vow to fight Mimiko out of office, Cant Nigerians see for once?, Just because the looters are decamping doesnt mean the governor is not performiong, it only shows that we can operate a system whereby office holders cannot laden their pockets with our monies. Do you think they will decamp if they can steal our monies? or do you think they decamped to work for the masses?, well, Vote ACN and posterity will not forgive us, Vote ACN and see everthing crumble, I pity my people
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2011
^^
I think  ACN. showing a strong resurgence in Ondo  maybe due to the fact that the Governor hasn't performed to peoples expectations,in politics some defectors matter even if they are just Jeun jeun politicians but overall the people should be able to decide and I see another Ekiti-rerun kind of election in Ondo.
It will be difficult to rig.
May the people win!
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by edogirl2: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2011
latest from akure - i heard adaba fm was yesterday pleading on air to 'the good people' of ondo state to urge 'relevant authorities' to intervene as an unsolicited and unannounced emergency 'construction work' - lol- has left a massive ditch right at entrance to the radio station and preventing vehicular movements in and out of the station. adaba fm seem to suggest they are being intimidated by, i guess, the state govt/labour party. ah! nigerian politics
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by Ufeolorun(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
Game on niyen! He's got to take the fight to them lol! Radio power no be small everyone is got one.
Re: Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State by daphil: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
I know that my people in Ondo are wise and intelligent. They won't cast their votes for vagabonds (atohunrinwa). They will choose well because their destinies lie in their hands and they won't toil with it. As far as I'm concerned, ACN is not just the option. It is a one-man show (with Tinubu at the centre). What are capable of doing that LP are not doing already?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Review North-East Budget Or Face Insurgency - Ex-Yobe Governor To GEJ / NNPC Aircraft Overshoots Runway At Osubi Airport / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.