Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Are Some Of The Worst And Most Desparate Things You've Ever Done Out Of Hor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Of The Worst And Most Desparate Things You've Ever Done Out Of Hor (343 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Worst And Most Desparate Things You've Ever Done Out Of Hor by DyingFetus: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2023
i'll go first.
I masturbated and came while sniffing my younger female cousins' pajamas
I jerked off to my coworkers ass alone in a neighborhood basketball court because i was Hot
I pulled gum that a hot coworker threw away out of the trash and chewed it
I had a creepshot phase in 2019 which included me taking hundreds of photos of women with big bunda
I sexually harassed a coworker. she had a big ass and i would stand next to her during meetings and softly put the side of my hand (the side with my index finger and thumb) on her ass cheek and she never said anything. she also squeezed past me one day and i turned forward so her ass would brush against my penis while she walked by
I felt up a distant family friend's daughter at a sleepover when we were kids. i periodically touched and kissed her ass through her pajamas for like 2 hours after she fell asleep while we watched tv on the sofa
Re: What Are Some Of The Worst And Most Desparate Things You've Ever Done Out Of Hor by Belteshazzar1: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Chai i think ya problem is spiritual

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Worst And Most Desparate Things You've Ever Done Out Of Hor by Zigzagman: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
you need help like these girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

(1) (Reply)

Resolved. / A Tricky Question For Everyone / Why Is There Always Electrical Shock In Body Contact During Cold Weather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.