Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,484 members, 7,971,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| (548 Views)

See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) / Nigeria Is Ready For War With Niger |pictures ,videos| / Vice President Osinbajo Attends Ecowas Summit In Niamey, Niger. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by Hafeez5000: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeria is currently on verge of war with niger, burki nafaso, mali and guinea there is a possibility Nigeria might draft corners because they are already trained by soldiers and paid by the government and there age is perfect for combat grin this is just my own analysis I might be wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytwpnqKr34

Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by Alchemy528: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Not too right but little 🫡🫡
Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by Hafeez5000: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Alchemy528:
Not too right but little 🫡🫡

Yeah they are the perfect candidate to be drafted if the government want to save money in the war cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by thaoriginator: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by Hafeez5000: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2023
sayuri:
Stop propagating fake news

Is not fake news that's why I said "maybe" in the title
Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by nabiz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol. Good one especially those corper that join apc to rig election. What a great reward and good time to be a corper

1 Like

Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by Hafeez5000: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
sayuri:

I get now. Apologies

Thanks for your understanding smiley
Re: Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| by Hafeez5000: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
nabiz:
Lol. Good one especially those corper that join apc to rig election. What a great reward and good time to be a corper

Lol tinubu go shock corpers grin I think tinubu master plan is to turn Nigeria like America in terms of deploying soldiers abroad I think tinubu wants to be jagaban of west Africa if any foreign country wants anything from west Africa they will need to get tinubu permission

(1) (Reply)

Bad Governance Recipe For Anarchy, Peter Obi Warns / I'm Going To Be Another El-rufai, Says New FCT Minister Wike / BREAKING: PDP Loses As Tribunal Upholds Abia Governor, Otti’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.