Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash (2564 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Insider Confirms Chioma Has Been Sleeping With Peruzzi, They Are Not Cousins / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by Alchemy528: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Veteran actor, Pete Edochie, has confirmed the separation of his junior colleague, Chioma Chukwuka Akpota and her estranged husband.

In 2022, rumours circulated the thespian, who has been married for over 15 years and very private, is no longer with her husband.

Chioma somehow hinted the public about the crash of her marriage at the time as all her social media posts ended with maiden name, ‘Chioma Chukwuka’.

Despite the rumoured separation, the movie star failed to debunk or confirm the reports about her marriage.

Appearing in an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Pete frowned at the increase in divorce in the Nollywood industry.

Read Also: Actor Pete Edochie blames son for marital predicament
The veteran actor said he was shocked by the news of Chioma’s broken marriage, stressing that people must understand that the marriage union is for better or worst.

“If you come to our Industry today, most of our ladies who got married 2- 3 years ago have all left their husbands, I was shocked that Chioma Chukwa had left her husband, Ireti Doyle, Tonto Dikeh. You take a vow when you are going to get married for better or worst, not for better or out. You will always think it’s greener on the other side, that is the mistake we all make”.

Speaking about some of the ladies that have played his daughters in movies, Pete said he loves Genevieve Nnaji the most because she is exceptionally brilliant.

He said: “Of all the girls who had played my daughter in films, somehow it is Genevieve Nnaji I love most. I look at her as my daughter and she also sees me as a father, she is an exceptionally brilliant lady. I have not heard of her lately ever since I heard she is a little disturbed mentally, I don’t know whether it is true or false, I hope that one day she calls me and say I am ok”.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by finallybusy: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why will this beautiful woman remain with one man? E no gel.

It is hard maintaining a marriage as a celebrity. There are too many wealthy men ready to throw large sums to part your thighs. Temptation is a thing especially as your husband will not be a hundred percent physically irresistible all the time. At that, perfect still gets very boring. Some husbands choose to close their eyes and enjoy the fruits their wives pluck in the form of overseas vacations and property purchases. It's hard to blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by Psady(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ohh no! Chioma chukwuka seem to be well to be wifey, I wonder what must have gone sour in her marriage, wishing her all the best ,I pray she finds happiness if she so desire to marry again.
Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by Ayojideonline(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2023
yEAH, yEAH ......We have seen this all over the net in various blogs and socials, there is nothing impressive or new about marriage crashes, it's about the order of the day for many celebrities. Let's focus on something productive. Thank you.
Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by Passionnn: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2023
My crush that year.
Let me start applying right away
Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2023
But yet to confirm or speak anything about his son's own. I've said it many times that Pete Edochie is a chauvinist, he doesn't see anything wrong in what his son is doing, take a deeper look at his wife and you'll know that woman lived all her life worshiping him and enduring everything that Pete brings to her. You can't praise Pete and condemn Yul, an apple does not fall far from it's tree, Yul inherited everything from his father and this is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by Wilson300: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
But yet to confirm or speak anything about his son's own. I've said it many times that Pete Edochie is a chauvinist, he doesn't see anything wrong in what his son is doing, take a deeper look at his wife and you'll know that woman lived all her life worshiping him and enduring everything that Pete brings to her. You can't praise Pete and condemn Yul, an apple does not fall far from it's tree, Yul inherited everything from his father and this is the bitter truth.

Just shut up
Re: Pete Edochie Confirms Chioma Chukwuka’s Marriage Crash by KingLennon(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Chioma my lover that year, she was my favourite. You won't hear anything scandalous about her am even surprised to hear this sad

(1) (Reply)

Catherine Edoho Finds Her Groove Again / Richard Mofe Damijo Opens Up On 2nd Wife Tale / Dagrin’s Mother Broke!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.