Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister (483 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by ganisucks(f): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
He’s a miracle-working God. He's a miracle-working God. He's the Alpha and Omega, He’s a miracle-working God!

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1687452873582387200

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by Acekidc4(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are a good Loyal boy of Tinubu who needs to be Rewarded for standing and Supporting your Godfather President Tinubu against all odds. I know all Obidients are having mental breakdown right now. They have been served hot Breakfast on your Matter. Enjoy yourself Festus!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by ganisucks(f): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

I hope the miracle working God will help you when you stand trial for treason.
Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by SweetJoystick(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Shameless swine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by FreeStuffsNG: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
He put in the hardwork and merited it too. Congrats sir.

You should lead or be part of the team to rejig the social media regulation bill to stamp out or drastically disincentive cyberbullying and criminal defamations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by Novarisammy2: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
they have compensated him for defending the indefensible

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by TemplarLandry: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
cool
Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by CodeTemplar: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu arse-lîcker.

They using sensitive posts to do rub my back and I rub yours.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by CodeTemplar: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He put in the hardwork and merited it too. Congrats sir.

You should lead or be part of the team to rejig the social media regulation bill to stamp out or drastically disincentive cyberbullying and criminal defamations.
Since the days of him vs beaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by FreeStuffsNG: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Since the days of him vs beaf.
Hahaha....You are an old timer here Baba grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by ganisucks(f): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Tinubu arse-lîcker.

They using sensitive posts to do rub my back and I rub yours.
Balabu is changing shirts in front of the mirror. Anybody that assures him that he will still be president by December gets hired instantly. Then they see that there's no way for Balabu. They resign quietly and balabu finds another new dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by CodeTemplar: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha....You are an old timer here Baba grin
You revealing too much now. Be careful o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by Epistasis(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obidients in severe pains!

Congratulations FK!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: The Miracle Working God Made Tinubu Pick Me As A Minister by BossGerald: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
The EU certified fake news peddler??

So na the technocrats EBOLA said he'd organise be this?? Nigeria is in trouble

(1) (Reply)

“They Have Money For War, But They Can’t Feed The Poor “: Labour Party Chieftain / Obi, Tinubu, Atiku: Tribunal Has Fixed Sept 16 For Judgement – Charly Boy Claims / Atiku’s Aide To Shettima: Turning Borno State Into Hell Is Your Only Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.