Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,808 members, 7,898,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash (536 Views)

Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) / Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash by Jahsdaughter052(f): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please friends I'm looking for an app or website where I can convert my Excess airtime to cash.
Please recommend for me
Re: Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash by jackmrandy: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jahsdaughter052:
Please friends I'm looking for an app or website where I can convert my Excess airtime to cash.
Please recommend for me

I understand the situation sometimes. Drop your contact let me help out asap
Re: Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash by Talktalk2022: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Ole ! You can’t help her here why ?

Thief

jackmrandy:

I understand the situation sometimes. Drop your contact let me help out asap

1 Like

Re: Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Jahsdaughter052:
Please recommend for me

Use palmpay
Re: Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash by Jahsdaughter052(f): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
thaikun15:

Use palmpay
PalmPay is for only MTN.
I'm using Airtel
Re: Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash by Jahsdaughter052(f): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2023
Domale:
There are various apps and websites that can help you convert airtime to cash. Some popular options include Recharge2Cash, Aimtoget, and Cheetahpay. It's wise to research and read user reviews to find the most reliable and user-friendly platform that suits your needs.
I've checked all the apps you mentioned, they have a very bad review in Google play store

(1) (Reply)

BABA IJEBU Lotto Today 25/09/2023 / Business Idea,only Needs A Financier / Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.