Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe (3686 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / 2023: I’m Attracted To Shettima’s Qualities — President, Catholic Bishops’ Confe / Video: Nnamdi Kalu Terribly Sick, May Die In Prison” Lawyer Makes Shocking Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Ukpaka: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2023
My Dad Has Been Having Sex with Me Since My Mum Died in 2020 — Little Girl Confesses in Anambra
https://247ureports.com/2023/08/my-dad-has-been-having-sex-with-me-since-my-mum-died-in-2020-little-girl-confesses-in-anambra/
-
According to reports, the incident happened at Fegge, Onitsha, where the suspect resides with his daughter. The suspect was said to be a native of Adazi-Enu in Anaocha Local Government Area of the State.

Okpara’s evil act was said to have been exposed by a good Samaritan who leaked the information that led to his arrest by operatives of the Anambra State Police Command, in collaboration with the State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare.

In an interview, the victim narrated how her Dad has been taking carnal knowledge of her since 2020, shortly after her mother’s death. She also narrated the ugly experiences of how her father would always force himself on her every night, despite her cries, pains and pleas, which he would always ignore in his search of pleasure.
Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by shortgun(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2023
Fake news

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by CannibalTorment: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Always Anambra, that was how Anambra fathers was using their daughter as palliatives and smashing them anyhow doing COVID 19 lockdown

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by PlayerMeji: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2023
How is it fake news?

Liar!

shortgun:
Fake news

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by shortgun(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2023
PlayerMeji:
How is it fake news?

Liar!

It's fake news, no other reputable media house published the story.... it's all hogwash created for traffic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by PlayerMeji: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2023
And you were expecting all the media outlets to carry it like gala for head as if it's some worthy news that one man in Anambra slept with his daughter....?

Oga, embrace the reality...he don happen for Anambra and it's not even news worthy that's why media houses are not clamoring for the news...

shortgun:

It's fake news, no other reputable media house published the story.... it's all hogwash created for traffic.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by onumadu: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

These bloggers are dangerously hungry. embarassed
It doesn't take much to see through the fake news. The blogger chose the state carefully because of its high internet usage and access.
Typical clickbait.
Instead of me clicking that link, let my hand bend! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by wrongman665(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Beast.
this man is a beast angry

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by MrsTwrite(f): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2023
If this is true, that beast of a father, deserves to be in jail for a long period of time.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by orisa37: 4:02am On Aug 05, 2023
MR. NAMI GET AM NAMI GIVE AM BELLE.
(THIS IS GOOD FOR FOREX MONOPOLY).
Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Amumaigwe: 5:19am On Aug 05, 2023
PlayerMeji:
And you were expecting all the media outlets to carry it like gala for head as if it's some worthy news that one man in Anambra slept with his daughter....?

Oga, embrace the reality...he don happen for Anambra and it's not even news worthy that's why media houses are not clamoring for the news...

It takes so much to be an Anambra man. Keep hating. We move...
Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Typing: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Anambra again. This is a regular occurrence here in the EAST. Yesterday, another was caught while having sex with his daughter in Nnewi. This is embarrassing aswear.

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Typing: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Amumaigwe:

The blood money People do in Anambra is the reason why, so many bad things happen in that State.

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Typing: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

Things like this happens on daily basis in the EAST. Most married women in that part of the Country, no dey gree give their Husband's kpekus. They rather give to other men who will pay a token to have s*x.

You know say, Igbo people too like money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Typing: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2023
onumadu:

These bloggers are dangerously hungry. embarassed
It doesn't take much to see through the fake news. The blogger chose the state carefully because of its high internet usage and access.
Typical clickbait.
Instead of me clicking that link, let my hand bend! cheesy

The news pain this Anambra man grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by DSC7: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Another fake news from Agbado miscreants propaganda news outlets.....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by wiseone28: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2023
Ukpaka:
My Dad Has Been Having Sex with Me Since My Mum Died in 2020 — Little Girl Confesses in Anambra
https://247ureports.com/2023/08/my-dad-has-been-having-sex-with-me-since-my-mum-died-in-2020-little-girl-confesses-in-anambra/
-
According to reports, the incident happened at Fegge, Onitsha, where the suspect resides with his daughter. The suspect was said to be a native of Adazi-Enu in Anaocha Local Government Area of the State.

Okpara’s evil act was said to have been exposed by a good Samaritan who leaked the information that led to his arrest by operatives of the Anambra State Police Command, in collaboration with the State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare.

In an interview, the victim narrated how her Dad has been taking carnal knowledge of her since 2020, shortly after her mother’s death. She also narrated the ugly experiences of how her father would always force himself on her every night, despite her cries, pains and pleas, which he would always ignore in his search of pleasure.
As i read the headings i thought it's your D'd🙄🙄
Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Jcoleworld911: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Typing:

The news pain this Anambra man grin grin

Ebola Ahmed Tinubu 🤭🤭🤭🤭
The drug lord and chairman of stolen mandate 🤣

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by falcon01: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

Might be fake news but shit like this happens!!
Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by PlayerMeji: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Here are some links of Anambra men raping minors. So that you know that there is nothing between men in Anambra and men in Bayelsa or Ogun or Kano...
For your own mental health, stop peddling the lie on hate ..hate how you are hated everytime...when mmesoma came out with her fake jamb result, it was still hate she was hiding under until the truth came out...

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/614169-man-allegedly-rapes-11-year-old-daughter-in-anambra.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/590070-man-arraigned-for-allegedly-raping-12-year-old-daughter.html

https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-75-year-old-for-raping-impregnating-13-year-old-in-anambra/

https://punchng.com/fathers-from-hell-anambra-ogun-men-rape-daughters-accuse-innocent-youths/

Amumaigwe:

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Typing: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Ebola Ahmed Tinubu 🤭🤭🤭🤭
The drug lord and chairman of stolen mandate 🤣

That Ebola is your President for the next 8 years. After which a Northerner will take over. After another 8 years, a South South Man will become President for another 8 years. grin

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Jcoleworld911: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Typing:

That Ebola is your President for the next 8 years. After which a Northerner will take over. After another 8 years, a South South Man will become President for another 8 years. grin

Yet your land is still like this🤭
Sophisticated m0r0n🤣🤣🤣

Ndi ronu people 🤭

Re: My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe by Typing: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Yet your land is still like this🤭
Sophisticated m0r0n🤣🤣🤣

Ndi ronu people 🤭

The East have more begers than the North. Lagos State Government have to dump Igbo begers in Onitsha some years back.

(1) (Reply)

Mend And The Niger Delta Crisis / Nnamdi Azikwe (zik) As Short-sighted As Buhari / Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.