Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? (43750 Views)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Training Needed As An Economic Planning Person B4 Moving 2 Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Klass99(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2023
hansomb:
I heard they are doing that because there's deficit/shortage in skilled labor force, like carpenters, electricians etc

But they don't want anyone to come in with a visit visa to do carpenters, electricians jobs... u must come in as a certified expert and also apply for a proper Work permit from your own country... cansda won't request for labour tru tourist visa

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by highchief1: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2023
maziude:

All he is saying is anybody that guarantees to get you a visa is out to swindle you.
sometimes the risk is what it?A lot of ppl that travelled thought it’s always starts like a joke.I’m a Canadian citizen I can’t explain how it all happened
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by sukkot: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:

No, I was referring to the Naija man/spouse who marries a Canadian chic in order to remain there NOT two Nigerian spouses. How long before that Naija man can cut loose and move on?

You do know that some married Naija men do this kind of thing you suggested overseas. In some cases their home based Naija wives are aware of the new marriage abroad and have no qualms with it because it is for a purpose and a greater good.

My friend (Stacy) had a neighbour like this, I met her neighbour on several occasions when I visited Stacy. Neighbour boldly said in one conversation that so far as her hubby was sending money/dollars home and he gets the papers that will allow her/their son move to obodo, she's not bothered about his second marriage and new wife overseas.

That was 2018 I am really curious to know how that marriage (the Naija one) and other things panned out. I may ask Stacy when next we see.
the chances of getting tired of your Canadian wife is about the same chances of getting tired of your naija wife na lol. Abi was it not banky W that is cheating on his wife or Churchill that has just fashy rosy meurer for another woman ? It is what it is, a restless man will be restless with a Canadian or a naija woman. As per Stacy’s neighbor, she doesn’t love her man, she loves what he is bringing. The moment he stops bringing it she will dump him. If she gets a job in Canada and starts earning more than him she will dump him
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Chummynoni(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
I doubt if there's any established place in Nigeria where you can learn truck driving, never heard of it before.

Nigerians prefer doing things in a primitive way, they expect you to be a motor boy then from there you learn how to drive after wasting your time.
that is the situation I am in .
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
hehe bros everything done knock but no harm in trying na. Brah , Emile o corn out here tripping with this subsidy removal. That mane slowly squeezing us all into poverty lol but you are right though if you are connected naija is the only way to do it big . You don’t even have to be connected but I feel naija is gold rush territory for good programmers. Guys are creating apps and websites that fetch millions everyday. Nairaland and Jiji for example

Not just Nigeria, Africa as a continent is a fertile ground for wealth, l have visited several African countries from the Western world and all l see is opportunities begging to be tapped, if you can't live in Nigeria, move out to other African countries and kick-start something,

Quick story for you, one of my Friend is currently in one of the East African Community, he is into Christian NGO stuff /, he has written over 50 good books, he is on their local Radio, teaching and impacting the citizens of that country , before he settled down in that country, He traveled to other places for business and be was a failure until According to him, God led him to East Africa, he struggled initially with challenges because he is married with children but he never gave up and today he is a speaking Testimony in East Africa, last year, he received over 400,000 dollars as donations from different people in that country,
He is impacting the country and from my personal estimation, he is worth over 1 million dollars, he has more than 6 branches of his organization in that country with a massive Headquarter in that country

There is Wealth in Africa, the eyes that looks are many but the eyes that sees are few 👀, many people including Africans see problems but few people use their spiritual eyes 👀 to see opportunities beneath the problems and tap into it, they solve other people's problems and Money will continually flow to them,

My Retirement plans from the Western world is ongoing and I am already setting up structures in Africa even if l don't live in Nigeria, l have structures in other African countries, Africa is the current Canaanland for those whose eyes 👀 are opened

cc: EgunMogaji2, l am following your footsteps with my retirement plans, Hehehe grin
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by sunnyprof: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
what stops him from keeping the house as his even if he gets permanent stay in Canada?

Is it a crime to still own a property in Nigeria because you live in obodo nwaocha?

Abi dem swear for our people say you must go back to poverty level to travel abroad?

Abeg get your visa, vamoose and let the house be there for rent or for use whenever you visit home. Shikenna!
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by thesmallgod(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Tourist visa to go and stay illegally. Tourist visa route will be blocked soon for Nigerians
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by sukkot: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Not just Nigeria, Africa as a continent is a fertile ground for wealth, l have visited several African countries from the Western world and all l see is opportunities begging to be tapped, if you can't live in Nigeria, move out to other African countries and kick-start something,

Quick story for you, one of my Friend is currently in one of the East African Community, he is into Christian NGO stuff /, he has written over 50 good books, he is on their local Radio, teaching and impacting the citizens of that country , before he settled down in that country, He traveled to other places for business and be was a failure until According to him, God led him to East Africa, he struggled initially with challenges because he is married with children but he never gave up and today he is a speaking Testimony in East Africa, last year, he received over 400,000 dollars as donations from different people in that country,
He is impacting the country and from my personal estimation, he is worth over 1 million dollars, he has more than 6 branches of his organization in that country with a massive Headquarter in that country

There is Wealth in Africa, the eyes that looks are many but the eyes that sees are few 👀, many people including Africans see problems but few people use their spiritual eyes 👀 to see opportunities beneath the problems and tap into it, they solve other people's problems and Money will continually flow to them,

My Retirement plans from the Western world is ongoing and I am already setting up structures in Africa even if l don't live in Nigeria, l have structures in other African countries, Africa is the current Canaanland for those whose eyes 👀 are opened

cc: EgunMogaji2, l am following your footsteps with my retirement plans, Hehehe grin
brother truly Africa is blessed and is the future. Keep building. What is your friends name let me check out his books on Amazon maybe I can support and buy one. What country in Africa is he based ? Bro the west will soon crash especially with the emergence of rebellious goons like traore in Africa 😄
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Nickelodeon93: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2023
mr1759:

I have seen someone an agent gave fake Canada visa, they fill fake information on the Visa form the will not allow you know , they ask you to go and thumbprint for biometrics, they fill their address on the form so that they will be the one to receive your passport after the embassy has deny you, then they will now put the fake visa on it and ask you to come that your visa is approved. Meanwhile is fake
but there should be a way to confirm it on their site isn’t there?
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by yinkzzboy: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Can you please expatiate better on that family sponsored visa
Thanks.
AngelicBeing:
Dayuummmmmm, marriage is a 50/ 50 deal, Aduro sef don knock because of so many fake and unsubstantiated Aduro / asylum seekers, Coming as a PR Holder, Student route or family sponsored is the best but the real money people seek is in Africa tongue
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by ViktorCash: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Too risky! As far as it not work or school visa it’s not worth it angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by kwasoly(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2023
micellgevity:
A friend came to me yesterday, he wanted to sell his house to relocate to Canada. He is 42+ yrs. He is assured of a tourist visa that will cost him 1.8m excluding ticket.

He wants to know if it is worth it considering his age. Also he is afraid that if he sells his house in Ilorin (a new site) and the things go south what will happen.

Another thing he is assured is that his visa can be extended before expiration. He wants to know whether he can truly work with a tourist visa of 5 yrs and whether his visa can be extended.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks.

My candid advice is he should not sell his house for a tourist visa of 5yrs, instead if he wants to migrate sharply he can go through school route that is sure. Dm japaconsults on Twitter for more details.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by soccerlite: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2023
You want to do tourist visa for 1.8m

Why

Your agent is a thief
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by tonididdy(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Roniyke1234:

Good day bro, please respond to my email
My NL mail don't work
If it's important WhatsApp me

0 8 1

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by lagosrd: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
micellgevity:
His house is a new site in Ilorin.

Who much will that cost him. I advice he reads the comments of people here and sieve it very well cos the good , the bad and the ugly are hear and like wise the very intelligent kind hearted. Nobody wey abroad no like. Pls consider some advice I saw here very well and don't jump the gun..
1. It's almost certain you're dealing with frausdsters. If they eventually dupe you after selling your house with no visa , will you still have the strength to fight foe your money. A younger street brother if mine was duped to the tune of #12 and he almost committed suicide. He sold his car, farm and other things , he is back to square one now. Pls ask very well.

2. What of you adhering to the advise if someone that said you can use the house to borrow loan here and leave so when things are fine for you there and you can afford another building , you can sell off.

3. Someone mentioned here to that they are scammers. It's only visa officers that decide if you enter their country or not. If you allow those guys to misinterprete you with forged documents, you may earn a lifetime ban to enter Canada, USA and europe And all places where they share you data.

4. Depression may set in and you may likely go into all forms of demeaning stuffs , smoking , drugs , gamble etc. Just get money, apply yourself and wait for the result. Denial is not the end of the road.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by BigDawsNet: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
yinkzzboy:
Can you please expatiate better on that family sponsored visa
Thanks.

When your dad, mum or any of your siblings is a 🇨🇦 citizens and they file for you

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Roniyke1234: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2023
tonididdy:

My NL mail don't work
If it's important WhatsApp me

Got it you can take down your number now
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by FireUpNow(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Selling a house to relocate abroad is a very delicate matter
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Klass99(f): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by steeltrust: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
ahmedio2017:

I'm interested send me ur fugure
0806-fivefive-00-fourfivetwo
WhatsApp me
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by steeltrust: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
sweetkev:
Your WhatsApp number please. I want you to guide me through the process. Thanks
WhatsApp me
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by steeltrust: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
harmony940:

🙏
WhatsApp me
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by bablon20(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Must you display ur ignorance in d public space, I am talking from experience and you are forming Mr. Too-know. Go to abroad as a skilled worker and see how sweet it's to have a handwork (trade). If you go there with d mindset of getting a white collar job maybe as an accountant, u'll be disappointed because there r many White accountants there and they can't sacrifice there citizen for a foreigner like u. I'm not saying there r no black accouterments there but they must have attended schools over there to get that job. Over there u can have 3 jobs at a go as ur strength could take you. If u r saving and u have no one u r impressing, who say u can't own a house in VGC. Not even now that people are selling their properties because of d austerity in d country.

TimeMachine2:

Look at this one ? Statistically, less 6.7 % of Americans worth more than 1 million dollars. How many millionaires are there in the U.S.? There are 21,951,000 millionaires in the U.S and 18% of individual Americans make over $100k per year - *From Google*

Less than 19% of Americans makes more than $100k ? $100k?!! Small money 💰 and a peanut!

And an average duplex in vgc is upwards of $500k or in some nice neighbourhood in Osapa(Victory Park, Pinnoch Beach, Arcadia Groove, Beach Resort and so on). The current cost of 660Sqm land in Osapa London is 180m and above and same goes for 670Sqm in vgc. I don't know who is deceiving you.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by bouncin04(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
steeltrust:
Why re you people so gullible
First of all
No visa in the world that will cost I.8million naira
Na Joe Biden you de go see ?

You can get a tourist visa your self
The only issue is the time it takes to come out
And yes you can work when you get there with a tourist visa but the thing is it not easy
You will first need an LMIA job and then switch to a work visa
If you put more effort it achieve-able
And it depends on your passport
Is your passport 5-10years or 3-5years
What ever the longest you have your passport is the number of years you will get a tourist visa. If you need more on how I will guard you to do it your self without paying anyone and you will get it
Quote me with a WhatsApp number
I’ll put you through free of charge

Disclaimer: please if you’re childish and you part of the useless members who troll people for no reason please avoid my post
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by maziude: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Laurieuc:
Good day people!!!!

What are the options that are available for person that has Business Visitor Visa approved in July 2023 after almost a year on the waiting list ? (the visa was granted to attend a conference).

1. Can he remain in Canada after the conference?
2.. Can he seek asylum? Since the visa of entery was for a conference
3. Can he get a work permit?
4. If the person has some handy work like being a tailor or something...Will that help?

Knowledgeable people please assist in answering. Much appreciation on advance

1. He can stay up to 6 months or the date on his visitor’s record. There is a chance he would be given one at the border since the conference is over.
2. Don’t be foolish.
3. To be employed, an employer would need to get an Lmia and prove that no one in Canada qualifies for that position.
4. There are plenty handy work people in Canada.

Summary: Go through the right route , it is not fun being an illegal.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by maziude: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Very soon them go soon they issue Nigerians with visitor records at the border.

Keep exposing yourselves on public forum, they are reading and watching.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by ffo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
micellgevity:
A friend came to me yesterday, he wanted to sell his house to relocate to Canada. He is 42+ yrs. He is assured of a tourist visa that will cost him 1.8m excluding ticket.

He wants to know if it is worth it considering his age. Also he is afraid that if he sells his house in Ilorin (a new site) and the things go south what will happen.

Another thing he is assured is that his visa can be extended before expiration. He wants to know whether he can truly work with a tourist visa of 5 yrs and whether his visa can be extended.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks.

You people will not still learn, most of these things can be done be yourself, US and Canada does not like people using all these agents. how can you spend N1.8m to get a tourist visa? Tourist visa is for tourism not for working, work visa is for working while tourist visa is for tourism.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Cruz889(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chummynoni:
lagos. I have met with someone that wants to teach me. I went to where they repairs truck and I explained to a young guy that promise to call me when he wants to deliver sand. It’s not a learning institute
Thanks you
I will relay to him this idea
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Papagoodness: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hmm... Risk at it peak. Whatever decision you make I pray it favours you
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
I would not recommend but if you are in Canada on a visit visa and want to look for opportunities of converting to a permanent resident.

DM me when you arrive in Canada and my company can work with you and provide the options available.

Do not, under any circumstances, claim refugee asylum no matter what.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by sukkot: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:
i believe you asked me if i think Banky W is guilty as charged ? no smoke without fire. i strongly think so. mr you do me strong thing lmao. as per your friends friend ? i totally get it.everywhere is hard and love is out of the window and she in survival mode but still i cant understand how she can be cool with that. i think the love is gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) / Abuja, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt Make Euromonitor Top 10 Fast Growing African Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.