Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend (40287 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by shortgun(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
cococandy:

Have you told all the older women in your family that they are worthless today. If you havenโ€™t, hurry up and do it!
Aunty calm down, i didn't say older women are worthless, I said their marital value decreases as they age just as the marital values of men increases with age.
Most women want a financial stable man for a committed relationship or marriage and most financial stable men are not in their twenties.
Most men want's a flawless skinned girl with perky breasts and most females with these features are in their twenties.

...and yes I do tell my female siblings to net a man while age is still on their side.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by sweetrace(f): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ecos:

Shatap and go and marry. Evening newspaper

Sharan!!! Who told you she is not married?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by NOwazobia: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rubbish! undecided
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by justking(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Red alert:

If you receive any money in your bank account or recharge card on your phones from unknown source,
pls do not withdraw the money nor use the recharge card.

The first thing you are advised do is that, immediately such thing happens, make prompt report at the nearest police station, that you received an alert of an unexpected money from a bank or individual account or recharge card from so so so number, write a formal letter to your bank , instructing them to reverse the transaction complaint but if it is call card just lodge complaint at the police station and request for the extract. Take note of the date and time your complaint was booked.

Some men of underworld are outside now & very much into the act of deliberately putting people into trouble. They would transfer money into your bank account or call card on your phones, then write petition to police higher authority immediately that they were kidnapped and the ransom they collected from them were paid into your account and recharge card to your numbers as requested.

The police will now track your bank or phone number and you will then be invited for a case of kidnapping that you know nothing about.

Please let's be on the watch out. Kindly share among your family, friends, relatives and loved ones.

Please don't forget to check out my profile signature for Free gifts.

Good morning team.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Moniya4Real(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dem don show you shege!๐Ÿ˜‚

IconicR:
Crying for somebody's son shior. My tears are so precious and will never waste it carelessly.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Savechild23: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Girls cry for fun while ladies cry for money

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by GoodGovernance: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
But seriously how do people sit in front of the camera to cry and expect the world to believe that it is real how?
Because there are so many real fools on social media ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Itโ€™s the way yโ€™all yarn rubbish under the guise of making sense for me. Lol

shortgun:

Aunty calm down, i didn't say older women are worthless, I said their marital value decreases as they age just as the marital values of men increases with age.
Most women want a financial stable man for a committed relationship or marriage and most financial stable men are not in their twenties.
Most men want's a flawless skinned girl with perky breasts and most females with these features are in their twenties.

...and yes I do tell my female siblings to net a man while age is still on their side.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Ejyksneh(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
May this cry favour Mr and my family
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Crying for somebody's son shior. My tears are so precious and will never waste it carelessly.

That's why I tell girl to have hood character. A man can't leave good character for ass.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
jaxxy:

That's why I tell girl to have hood character. A man can't leave good character for ass.
Yul Edochie left a good character
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
cococandy:

Have you told all the older women in your family that they are worthless today. If you havenโ€™t, hurry up and do it!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

e pain am ...
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Faithy04: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sorry ooo
God will recover your loose oo
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by HoneySwag(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:
The man found a more valuable female.
It's simple, the more a woman ages the less her value the more a man ages the more his value.

How can a matured guy go for a teenager?
When you guys are done destroying them you'd still be the ones to shout all girls are useless and that they have nothing to offer except their p*ssy.
Why can't you guys be the ones to put them in the right paths? At least it's obvious their parents have failed to do that and peer pressure is high on them. Why can't you help add value to their lives? Even though you'd still have something to do with them not that early age. Give them a break for God's sake.
If everyone is able to do good one way or the other, the world will be a better place. If you don't have money or job to give someone, you no get sense too? Let's try our best and let Light shine!
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

e pain am ...
Yes indeed.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by NACE13: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
So, let me get this straight- He broke your heart, you cried your eyes out, then you remembered to unlock your phone, open the video app, tap on the record icon. Lights, Camera, Action! Then you decided to post it for everyone to see.

Jesus! These Millenials, GenZ with their love for UNCONTROLLED SOCIAL MEDIA ATTENTION.
Truly, smartphones are smarter than the users. undecided
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by shortgun(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
HoneySwag:

How can a matured guy go for a teenager?
When you guys are done destroying them you'd still be the ones to shout all girls are useless and that they have nothing to offer except their p*ssy.
Why can't you guys be the ones to put them in the right paths? At least it's obvious their parents have failed to do that and peer pressure is high on them. Why can't you help add value to their lives? Even though you'd still have something to do with them not that early age. Give them a break for God's sake.
If everyone is able to do good one way or the other, the world will be a better place. If you don't have money or job to give someone, you no get sense too? Let's try our best and let Light shine!
I don't think it's fair for females to demand for qualities their age group don't have in their teen years then expect males to settle for qualities they don't possess when they age. angry
You can't reject me in my formative years and expect me to accept you in my prime.
A matured man is at his prime; He is king!

A matured man in his prime can decide to go for any age of females he wants just as a girl will choose any man in her prime.

Stop the double standards!.

Don't expect a man to toil all his youthful years to build himself only to be rewarded with saggy breasts in the chest of a vindictive woman with grudges in her heart ready to take revenge on him for all the ills done to her by men in all her previous failed relationships
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Gentew(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Guy man dey look for virgin..... can't blame him though!!!
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Tzar(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
You were clearly not a wife material
We keep saying it, but females keep thinking the world MUST revolve round them. Men only value youth, respect, submission, loyalty and homeliness from a woman . If you lack any one of the five, YOU MUST WORK EXTRA HARD to compensate!
Women only CONTROL access to sex and short term relationships, so they can dictate the conditions for these.
Men CONTROL access to long term relationships and marriage, and the mandatory minimums are youth, respect, submission, loyalty and homeliness from the woman!
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by stevups(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:
It's simple, the more a woman ages the less her value the more a man ages the more his value.

This is ageless fact
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Turquoiseee: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ecos:

Shatap and go and marry. Evening newspaper
Will you keep quiet! 2001 Encomium magazine
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

Just wait, they'll come after you.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Luckysbab: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
But seriously how do people sit in front of the camera to cry and expect the world to believe that it is real how?

It might be her own coping mechanism. Beats committing suicide.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by purples25(f): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
I see that the secondary school girl doesn't have plans for her future. Her mates go dey laff am, segregate her as a married woman, while they go on light dates and outings. It could go the other way but as people love to antagonize, I doubt that she won't be mocked. Some girls will be mocking her with their suitors, she sef will want to date like her mates, she may eventually feel she was deceived into the man she picked.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by tachia406: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Before I say sorry, I must say that most girls open doors for another to snatch their man. Demand for s*x, they will say, is it food? Correct them, they will nag all day. Take them to bed they will just slump and leave you to pound them like new yam fufu. They can't wine waist for you. They can't even dress fine for you.

As if that's not enough, they pad everything on their body. Nyash, eye lashes, hips, nails, hair, breast,oh my cherished bwest for that matter! Even my p*bic hair cos of several matches, they won't allow it.

How then will a fresh body secondary School graduate not snatch their men?

Hanty ya anyi.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Bahamas95(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
I hate it when people display their madness on social media.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by franchasofficia: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Singing:

All these Elon Musk boys
Para dey body (dem dey vex)
BTC dey body (too much)
Money dey body (plenty)
All these Elon Musk boys (dem dey)
Para dey body (ah, dem dey vex)
BTC dey body (o pแป)
Money dey

cheesy grin
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by CLEVER123(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Too bad I feel for her I guess she must have sacrificed effortlessly to keep him
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Dshocker(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Meerahbel:
if you men don't ask them out they would not have a bf, it alarming now that 15-16yrs old ladies have countless body counts. Thanks to you

I wanted to insult you, but no need, i won't do that, i would only pray for your mental condition.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by godofuck231: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
You don't treat a man well he leaves, treating him like a taxi will break him down and leave you stranded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After โ€˜Wasting Her Timeโ€™ For 8 Yrs / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.