Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' (6839 Views)

Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story / 109 Authors Vie For 2015 NLNG Literature Prize Of $100,000 / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' by 234GT(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2011
@ Orikinla. Thank you. The information you have given me have been very crucial.
Re: Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' by 234GT(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2011
@ Orikinla. I am still in the process of ordering a proof copy of my book. I want to register my GTBANK mastercard for online transaction so that I would use it to pay for the book. The book is an account of aptitude tests I have written and job interviews I have done. In the final chapter, I discussed my opinions about the contemporary labour market. I checked your profile for your email address but it was not there. My email address is oladijib@yahoo.com. The details of the book are given below. Title: The Account of a Nigerian Jobseeker Subtitle: The Journey of a Graduate in the Labour Market. Author: Babayemi Eniola Oladiji. Thank you for the information and encouragement you have been giving me.
Re: Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
234GT:

@ Orikinla. I am still in the process of ordering a proof copy of my book. I want to register my GTBANK mastercard for online transaction so that I would use it to pay for the book. The book is an account of aptitude tests I have written and job interviews I have done. In the final chapter, I discussed my opinions about the contemporary labour market. I checked your profile for your email address but it was not there. My email address is oladijib@yahoo.com. The details of the book are given below. Title: The Account of a Nigerian Jobseeker Subtitle: The Journey of a Graduate in the Labour Market. Author: Babayemi Eniola Oladiji. Thank you for the information and encouragement you have been giving me.

You can reach me via http://www.nigeriansreport.com/p/contact.html.
Re: Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' by mbulela: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2011
congrats to Mai!!
I read the article Orinkla did on him in Guardian.
I will try and get a copy of the book for my child.
Well done to him. It takes huge faith to be a full time writer in Nigeria.
I am more convinced of a writer's calling in Nigeria than most pastors.
Re: Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2011
mbulela:

congrats to Mai!!
I read the article Orinkla did on him in Guardian.
I will try and get a copy of the book for my child.
Well done to him. It takes huge faith to be a full time writer in Nigeria.
I am more convinced of a writer's calling in Nigeria than most pastors.

May God reward us all accordingly.
Re: Adeleke Adeyemi Wins $100K (₦16m) LNG Literature Prize For 'The Missing Clock' by Kxy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
Wow, that's so great. My award is coming soon too by God's Grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Love - A Short Story / I Wish I Were A Lady / Alawiye Iwe Kinni Si Ikefa. This Is Where Our Yoruba Learning Started From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.