Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Problem I Find Myself In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem I Find Myself In (609 Views)

This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) / The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem I Find Myself In by FrankBass281(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by Zigzagman: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sorry
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by STARGREEN(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sorry
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
FrankBass281:
Hello good afternoon every one
I am in very difficult situation now. Day before yesterday I needed money to buy foodstuff that I will use for some weeks. I went to pos around me to withdraw I tried withdrawing 10k it was declined due to network issue,I went back came back and tried again still the same issue,I told him to try again,he tried and still declined. I was in need of the money because I needed it to buy food to eat that night and to go to market early the next day to buy foodstuff.
I went back home,and would have gone back to try again but I slept off,I woke up in the morning and started walking to the ATM in school. When I got there I tried withdrawing, it declined stating insufficient funds,I was surprised because I had 10k in the account, I check balance 154#,mehn I was weak,that is when I realised I was debited for the declined transaction. I thought I would get reversal yesterday but till this moment,nothing. All I had on me was 200# yesterday. I bought two biscuit in the morning and two at night,that is all I had yesterday. Today till this moment I have not eaten and I am extremely week and tired. I have just been laying in my room.
I need someone that can be kind enough to send me 3k which I will refund unfailingly next week on or b4 Friday. I am not happy doing this and this is the first time I am doing this. I just come here to do business,I hardly comment here.
I even had to put my big generator for sale this morning but couldn't sell till now and I don't want to sell cheaply due to desperation. I would go to bank on tuesday and resolve the issue.
N.b I would have contacted Leo but the number I have isn't registered with my bank.

NDO...
Good banks reverse within 5 days
Some longer because of the PoS merchant
All u are experiencing can change wen u come to church this Sunday. It's our covenant day of restoration living faith church. Come with with Jesus Christ so HE can shine your face with favor and restore all u have lost

Congratulations in advance..see my number in my signature for.more details
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by FrankBass281(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
SanctifiedSista:

NDO...
Good banks reverse within 5 days
Some longer because of the PoS merchant
All u are experiencing can change wen u come to church this Sunday. It's our covenant day of restoration living faith church. Come with with Jesus Christ so HE can shine your face with favor and restore all u have lost

Congratulations in advance..see my number in my signature for.more details
Thanks for your kind words but I don't even have strength to go to church tomorrow
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by FrankBass281(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pls let someone be kind enough to help me,I will refund you by next week unfailingly.
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by FrankBass281(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who can help me please. Since morning food never enter belle
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by FrankBass281(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
102views and just few comments
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by Angrygoat: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Scam
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by FrankBass281(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Angrygoat:
Scam
How is this a scam,I even promise to refund back
I need money to transport to bank and to feed till tuesday(Monday is sit at home)
If you need a gen I can sell mine to you
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by chinae(m): 3:18am On Aug 06, 2023
You guys are just quick to run online and start begging with high expections on strangers .

So you don't have friends or course mates you can source funds from or even eat prepared food from if they don't have cash. What are friends for?

How are we sure the 3k when transferred will not go same route with your 10k stories?

Make una try leave random stragers out out of uns predicament.
Re: The Problem I Find Myself In by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:07am On Aug 06, 2023
FrankBass281:

Thanks for your kind words but I don't even have strength to go to church tomorrow
I pray u receive strength to make the best decision of ur life..wallowing in tears and pity has never solved anything

(1) (Reply)

8 Psychological Questions That Reveal Someone's True Personality / Inside Life: Receptionist Reveals Dirty Things Married Women Do In Hotel With L / My Aunt Told Me “I Am Pretending To Be A Good Person”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.