Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,636 members, 7,889,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) (33107 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Tizu(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2023
This is why I always prefer buying satchet water especially when I am traveling.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by sylve11: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmrstLuVp3o

Hawker spotted refilling her bottled water with unsafe water 😲😥

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/meb96xQp-t/?mibextid=Nif5oz

If you think sey the government bad, what about the citizens? cool
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by 007kjb: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t drink any water aside Eva water or Aquafina water (Pepsi). I can’t remember the last time I even drank sachet pure water undecided

You see Ore-Benin express road, 90% of the table water you buy there are packaged exactly this way directly from those dirty ore rivers undecided. But Ore still remain the best place to buy banana, groundnut and plantain.

If I’m traveling by road, I make sure I hold enough Eva water that would last me for the journey before Nigerians poison me!!

Eva is the worst adulterated water if u don't know,I rather go for the unpopular table waters with nafdac number.... between na satchet water sure pass but people don't know
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by frowland(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Not everyone is that stupid. That doesn’t look like water, the way her right hand looks stained (oily like), the way she carefully pours the liquid indicates that it’s not water. Something like Kerosine, or the like.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by justmi1: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't see anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Why she is refilling the plastics with water is best known to her but it is very far from hawking it.
moreover how would she seal it or do people drink from unsealed bottles. The claim is not logical but guess what; people must find a way to post on thr media
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Barcalee: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2023
This is wickedness promax is she's planning to resell to the unsuspecting public
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by dkidd: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Lol... I don't believe she's going to resell it. It's probably for her personal use abeg
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by stigman(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
FODA:
Ic
ing it will seal the bottle for her

Try and visit water factory
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't see anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Why she is refilling the plastics with water is best known to her but it is very far from hawking it.
Wetin you dey talk? na so i buy one bottle water 4 alaba market b4 i noticed the woman don waka pass.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2023
How will she seal the bottle caps? Or will you buy a bottle water that is not sealed?
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:

She can even be asked to do it so they can record to get content. Everything content is this country is scripted.

1 Like

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:

You’ve got points but It’s okay to make assumptions however false.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Mtcheeew..... All these vloggers. Anything for trend
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2023
cheesy[/color]shey u dey whine yourself🤣🤣🤣🤣[color=#770077]
Jennyclay:
I don’t drink any water aside Eva water or Aquafina water (Pepsi). I can’t remember the last time I even drank sachet pure water undecided

You see Ore-Benin express road, 90% of the table water you buy there are packaged exactly this way directly from those dirty ore rivers undecided. But Ore still remain the best place to buy banana, groundnut and plantain.

If I’m traveling by road, I make sure I hold enough Eva water that would last me for the journey before Nigerians poison me!!
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2023
[/color]just mere conjecture[color=#770077]
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Walz001: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
All is well with us in Nigeria
Nigeria situation will make us bend on thinking bad
Aome of us normally say its not true not possible .... I have few people back then that use government water to produce their sachet water

May God continue to be with us all
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by cardoctor(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2023
That same bucket is also used in the bathroom and toilet.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Greatprince4u: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Op, thats not water but kerosene.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by olusipimp(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

If her intention isn't for sales, why filling them?
Shey na assignment ni? grin
People use empty bottles to fill water in their various fridges and freezers and what if she's also tryna put them in their fridge nko...she's still a suspect till proven guilty or caught red handed.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

We all know a dependent gold-digger can't afford the bottle water she claims to afford.

Street girl forming Porsche girl. Mtchewww
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

I don't think that's for hawking
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Sambai65(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Thanks God i only buy bottles water like Eva And nestle from accredited supermarket, what a wicked world undecided
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by MrDoGood(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:

You're right. Else, they won't do it openly.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by DigiPerson: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2023
So how is she going to seal the cork? Or would you buy a bottled water that the cork is not sealed?

Besides, nothing is a proof here the refill is for sale. It might be for personal use. Families do this.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2023
This is why i dont just mind d pure water.i drink water a lot,one bottle water is never enough for a meal
The factories already told me its same water they have in d nylon sachets they put in the bottled water
Just d plastic package
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Gbeng30(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Nigerians with their wicked ways ...may God help us
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by chatinent: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2023
So how would she sell it and the buyer wouldn't observe it's not closed?

I only see a girl filling water to put in the fridge for their consumption.

If I were the girl, I'll sue this blog off their arse.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by odemeetu1: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Some peoples senses are lost, imagine they bring such water to you, won't you check if it's been sealed properly
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Agent17th: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:

I feel someone just want to trade bad news.

How will she be doing such a deed in the open?

And does she have the capacity and means to seal the bottles up?

My instincts tells me, this girl is doing something but definitely not to hawk them.

I might be wrong
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Desusi: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

If her intention isn't for sales, why filling them?
Shey na assignment ni? grin
She's just experimenting it whether if put it for sales people will buy it.She must have been doing this, trust Nigerians who felt jealous to expose her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Rain Soul Health Benefits And Its Cures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.