Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,607 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pos Vendors Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Vendors Get In Here! (416 Views)

Advice For Pos Vendors! / Cargo Bikes/ Utility Bikes ( That Type Used By Fan Milk Vendors) / Paxful.com Hold Many Vendors Bitcoin And Refuses To Release It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
This thread is only for POS vendors and others who are willing to start up a POS business.

In this thread, we the POS vendors can exchange information and other reliable information here.
We support each other too. If it is possible we can also have our Whatsapp group for POS operators.
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Where are our POS operators on Nairaland
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by Newuser007: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thank God I found this thread.
Pls I am looking to open a POS spot in my area. Which pos machine do you suggest I use for a start and how much is needed for the start up?
What are the pros and cons
Since it is now saturated, is there still gain there like before? Help a brother out
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Newuser007:
Pls I am looking to open a POS spot in my area. Which pos machine do you suggest I use for a start and how much is needed for the start up?
Since it is now saturated, is there still gain there like before? Help a brother out

To me i would suggest you get Moniepoint or Palmpay Pos machine Honestly i'm in apprenticeship as of now , so the POS machine i use is Firstmonie POS of Firstbank. Believe me i have nightmare abi na daymare with this POS.
That's the reason why i created this thread since i didn't see one belonging to POS vendors
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Newuser007:

But i do know someone who will help you.
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by Newuser007: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

To me i would suggest you get Moniepoint or Palmpay Pos machine Honestly i'm in apprenticeship as of now , so the POS machine i use is Firstmonie POS of Firstbank. Believe me i have nightmare abi na daymare with this POS.
That's the reason why i created this thread since i didn't see one belonging to POS vendors

Yeah I think palmpay & moniepoint are good according to my findings.
Also I never knew there is apprenticeship in this business ooo
Is there anything someone needs to learn aside deposit and withdrawal?
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Newuser007:

Yeah I think palmpay & moniepoint are good according to my findings. Also I never knew there is apprenticeship in this business ooo Is there anything someone needs to learn aside deposit and withdrawal?
no not on POS. PoS is just apart of our business
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by Newuser007: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

But i do know someone who will help you.
Help me as in?
Someone that will enlighten me about it right?
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Newuser007:
Help me as in? Someone that will enlighten me about it right?
Yes
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by NettyNelly(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

Can you share what causes the nightmare with your experience using Firstmonie?

Also like to know what you generally lookout for when deciding the Best POS Machine to use.
I need this info for my intending POS business
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by iwillnevergiveup: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
NettyNelly:

Can you share what causes the nightmare with your experience using Firstmonie?

Also like to know what you generally lookout for when deciding the Best POS Machine to use.
I need this info for my intending POS business

one is network instability.
Two isnot being able to refund someone's money back when the POS shows declined and the person was debited.
There aremany other points that shows why i do not recommend Firstmonie POS machine.
As for the best POS machine to consider, i think Moniepoint,palmpay and Opay POS is better
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by NettyNelly(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:

one is network instability.
Two isnot being able to refund someone's money back when the POS shows declined and the person was debited.
There aremany other points that shows why i do not recommend Firstmonie POS machine.
As for the best POS machine to consider, i think Moniepoint,palmpay and Opay POS is better

So basically, Moniepoint, palmpay and Opay POS have the best network stability right?.

That means network stability depends on the Bank that owns the POS terminal right?
Not on the POS broadband features (assuming some POS machines like Moniepoint and OPay has 4G capabilities, while others are 3G)
Re: Pos Vendors Get In Here! by dejakif: 10:17am On Jan 02
NettyNelly:

So basically, Moniepoint, palmpay and Opay POS have the best network stability right?.

That means network stability depends on the Bank that owns the POS terminal right?
Not on the POS broadband features (assuming some POS machines like Moniepoint and OPay has 4G capabilities, while others are 3G)

Thank you for this thread, am just starting this POS business in Lagos and my connect is telling me to start with Firstmonie POS, that they have the best commission at the end of the day and its the lowest charges available. I asked if the commission is based on anything or number of transactions and he said nope. Also, does the POS delong to me or firstmonie is renting it to me, hope they won't come and collect it afterwards if I don't meet up. POS purchase is N25,000.
Please help a brother so I don't waste money.
THank you

(1) (Reply)

Food Tray Business Is Profitable / Used Sunking Home 200X For Sale Urgently In Ibadan / Naira Depreciates To N1,240/$ In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.