Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Freedom From Opression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom From Opression (96 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Freedom From The Fear Of Death - Joseph Prince / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Opression by Missyajoke(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good evening everyone, am Missyajoke and am here to share the message titled ” Freedom from oppression". I pray that God ministers to you through this message in Jesus mighty name (Amen).

Freedom is defined by Merriam Webster as the quality or state of being free, such as: the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action. Freedom is liberation from slavery or from the power of another while Oppression is prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or exercise of authority.
The story of the Israelites in Egypt is a well-known example of oppression in the Bible. According to the book of Exodus, the Israelites were enslaved by the Egyptians for 400 years. They were forced to work long hours in harsh conditions, and their children were taken from them and killed. The oppression of the Israelites shows us that oppression can take the form of slavery and forced labor. The Egyptians used their power to enslave the Israelites and force them to work for their benefit. The Israelites’ faith in God gave them the strength to resist their oppressors and ultimately led to their freedom. This story teaches us the importance of faith and perseverance in the face of oppression. Eventually God delivered the Israelites from the hand of the Egyptians. That shows how powerful and mighty God his, the Bible says Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear. The only thing you need to do is to Accept Christ as your Lord and personal saviour and you have to pray this short prayer "Lord Jesus have mercy upon me and take full control of my life, Lord forgive me all my sins and you'll add Lord Jesus I accept you as my Lord and Savior come and dwell in my heart and that's all. Isaiah 54:14 goes thus “In righteousness you will be established; you will be far from oppression, for you will not fear;and from terror, for it will not come near you. God has the power to heal, save and deliver. All you need to do is to cry out to Jesus to deliver you from oppression and he'll answer.

God bless you all.
Re: Freedom From Opression by Alchemy528: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Same here

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Besetting Sins. / Three Words That Curry God's Displeasure.... / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 138) Prov.10:22 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.