Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow (319 Views)

Tinubu Names Abuja Highway After Wole Soyinka / Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate / Shonekan's Resignation Speech After Abacha Deposed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by Alchemy528: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
individuals who played pivotal roles in advancing peace and stability”.

The First Lady’s submission resonated in the thought of other speakers, including the Director General of the centre, Mrs Asabe Bashire and the Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Women Affairs, Mrs Monilola Udoh.

They both celebrated the emerging power of women in the cause of national reconstruction.

In her remarks, Dr Maryam Abacha prayed for the country and the present administration led by President Bola Tinubu and Vice-President Kashim Shettima to be successful.

She acknowledged that most of the women in power are well educated and advised them to seize the opportunity to impact the nation.

She was optimistic that the First Lady Senator Oluremi Tinubu would perform better.

She also advised that all women should be encouraged to become useful and relevant for national development.

“I want to plead with you all that no woman should be left behind in responsibilities. I am glad that I am party to the establishment of this centre and I thank the First Lady and the center for finding me worthy to put my name in the edifice like this”.

“I will get some of our interviews and activities together in documents for history and to encourage you to become better than us because during our time, most of us were not graduates. We tried our best and left the rest but now we have those who are well educated and enlightened who will take Nigerians to the best of places for women.”

Recall that on July 18, the first lady had renamed the National Centre for Women Development after one of the nation’s matriarchs, Late Mrs Maryam Babangida.

The occasion became another chapter in the growing narrative of peace and solidarity among women.

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by SpartaOfLagos: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eye service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by Alchemy528: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maryam Abacha beautiful woman . Op Maryam Abacha is different from Maryam babangida, the auditorium was named after the late Maryam babangida.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Eye service
Jealousy dickkheadd

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by Starlifer: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fantastic
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by thesicilian: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
What exactly is Remi Tinubu's official role in government

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow by ronalmagic10(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
thesicilian:
What exactly is Remi Tinubu's official role in government

As long as she doesn't worship olumba olumba like the bleaching pan.dora wife, we're okay with whatever role she does

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG Polls: In Orhionmwon, Obaseki, PDP Canvass Votes For Party’s Candidates / Appointment Under Abacha Dictatorship Vs That Under Tinubu's Democratic Rule ? / Amid Election Fraud Claims, Emmerson Mnangagwa Declared Zimbabwe's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.