Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Parrots As Pets: What You Need To Know - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Parrots As Pets: What You Need To Know (200 Views)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Meet The Australia Woman Who Keeps 5 Crocodiles As Pets In Her Home(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parrots As Pets: What You Need To Know by Tamtam123: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2023
Parrots are beautiful, intelligent, and social creatures that can make wonderful companions. However, they are also a big commitment, and not everyone is cut out to be a parrot owner. If you are thinking about getting a parrot, there are a few things you need to know first.

What are the different types of parrots?

There are over 350 species of parrots, so there is sure to be one that is the perfect fit for you. Some of the most popular pet parrots include:

Read more-------https://tamtampetcare.com/2023/08/03/parrots-as-pets-what-you-need-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

America Eskimo Dog / High Quality Pet Milk Available / Confusion Questions For Me Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.