Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Sound Of Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sound Of Victory (104 Views)

6th May 2022, Night Of Victory - Fulfillment Of Age-long Promises / RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sound Of Victory by Missyajoke(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Father in the mighty name of Jesus I pray you'll touch the hearts of the readers who will read this message in Jesus name (Amen).

Victory is the achievement of mastery or success in a struggle or endeavor against odds or difficulties. Psalms 118:15-25 goes thus the LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD's right hand has done mighty things! The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!” Psalm 126 goes thus  when the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
I pray for someone here no matter what you're passing through in the mighty name of Jesus you will overcome that challenge, that sickness is gone in the name of Jesus. In the mighty name of Jesus if there's anyone here who is having financial challenge God will surprise you in the name of Jesus. God of sudden turnaround will change your bad situation into a positive one. In the name of Jesus if there's anyone who have difficulty in having children God has healed your womb in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus you'll be called a mother and you'll become a father. Anyone here who is not yet marriedin the name of Jesus God will elevate your marital status in the name of Jesus. In Jesus mighty name (Amen), God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/2023 / Believing Matters By TD Jakes / 5 Compelling Reasons You Cannot Fail In Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.