Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,775 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates (29566 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by thatigboman: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
tosyne2much:
It looks like Bbnaija is almost dead. The hype and addiction is no longer there

When people now pay less attention to something that demands their utmost attention then what's next?
u are just deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Trustmea: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:
Ceecee must not win this edition & neither will Ilebaye win it. It must be Angel or Alex
A winner might come from the trio of Mercy, whitemoney or ceecee.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Goodlady(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Trustmea:

A winner might come from the trio of Mercy, whitemoney or ceecee.
Mercy and white money won't win it cos they v won before

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by skj1377(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Seyi awolowo left because Ibos did not vote him. They have not forgiven or forgotten what his father did to them. It's South South and southeast that vote mostly or determine the winners.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Akeem79(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
merit455:
A generation were people like you still support a politician base on sentiment. Stop complaining and go sell your fish
Why you no add rotten before that fish grin
The guy na pauper i swear 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by julaion: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fairways:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
my friend go and work even selling pure water will save u from disgracing ur entire generation
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by enemyofprogress: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
They did princess dirty. Seyi should have left
don't you know that he is Tinubu’s coursen
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by enemyofprogress: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
julaion:
my friend go and work even selling pure water will save u from disgracing ur entire generation
no mind her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by AfonjaPriest: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fairways:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Kukutente23: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124930304:
Here we go.....

Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Pray for Nigerian youths

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.
Note: American population is twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Gbamsolutely.

Zombie
Is it not better to watch BBN than to asslick politicians who are destroying the country?
At least those who watch bbn are only doing themselves if your claims are true.
You on the other hand are destroying the nation yet you think you have the moral right to criticize.
Have some shame pls

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by OAFMods: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2023
If you like leave bad thing n post worse thing about Tinubu he will still rule you n your father with your entire household dead or alive for solid 8 years

post=124930151:

Is BBNAIJA a BAD NEWS?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by NairaGPT: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Oga stop reposting this crap. You look like a clown.
At the time you first typed this, BBNaija was still using SMS voting system and the prizemoney was 25M. Now its completely free to vote and the prize money is now 120M, why not at least update your useless statistics to fit the current realities?

You go just enter your BMC archive of stupid posts, select one brain-draining piece of garbage that you typed 20 years ago and post it here for your fellow media cows to dash you likes.
cheesy you didnt have to do mannabbqgrillss dirty he is the only vulture griller we have in this forum

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by oladele00(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124930304:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Gbamsolutely.

You made some valid points, but you can't kick out the place of entertainment and people's choice in the 21st century. Most Nigerians see the show as an escape route away from their everyday trauma. I'd rather watch the show to make myself happy than to be hunted by the thought of stagnation. What brings happiness to people differs. Some derive joy in voting online while you derive joy in grilling. Enjoy your grilling while others enjoy their voting. Do not make others look irrational because of what you think is ethical or not.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by louken(m): 6:15am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Away from the normal bad news. be posting good things about Asiwaju too.
Do you mean that asiwaju is bad news angry grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2023
louken:

Do you mean that asiwaju is bad news angry grin
No, I sad he should be posting all the good things Asiwaju is doing
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Appeaceomo: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Fairways:
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom

Ole go to street and work or beg like the original bambiara. stop using hundreds of moniker a day
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by hush15: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

That princess was already dirty jare with nothing to offer before.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by hush15: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124930304:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Gbamsolutely.

It's always a sad moment to agree with you because your political ideology too is a major contribution to the deteriorating country where you support incompetence and criminality with you biased and selective positions in the political divide. Leaders that don't support moral and upright virtues will always have societies full of nuisances like you stated above.
So you right but coming from an hypocrite, it mean nothing.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Emeka71(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124929684:
Latest Update From BBNAIJA Voting Result

Proudly Brought To You By
That is thier own cup of tea.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by drimzsmoke(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

I will so miss that are bumbum on my screen!!!*sobs uncontrollably* sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I will so miss that are bumbum on my screen!!!*sobs uncontrollably* sad sad sad sad sad sad
Come let me pray for you, you need prayers
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by drimzsmoke(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Come let me pray for you, you need prayers

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'll pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates by Breastfeed: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
This show just dey abeg undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photos Of Tboss' Mother / Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House / How I Got to the Hot Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.