Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,615 members, 7,914,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves C - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves C (82 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves C by TGYM: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me for an encounter, we reached a place and entrance opened, me viewed first to fifteenth [fifteen] separate rooms queued up, occupied with demons; the demons that occupied the fifteenth room are the highest among them in operation. These are the ones Heylel sends for higher assignments, me discovered that the major assignment these particular demons have is to pull down AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE beauties. It is the demons from the lower levels that begin their operations against such beauty, as they began to influence them little and little with what they consider as minor sins, the other higher demons according to their levels begin to werk on the compromised beauty, before the demons in the highest level [level 15] possesses the beauty. At this point, that same beauty that was known for rightchoiceness in the years past shall begin to defend worldliness and immorality. Then self shall be rated as an agent under level first among the demons in the first room, and self assignment now is to lead other YAHNWE beauties [elects] into compromising and worldliness.Me heard as the demons in those rooms were saying that the best way to capture men is women. After this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a very wealthy man, this man has a secret room that none enters except self. Me viewed in several occasions preachers came to preach to self, but self looked down on them and considered them as suffer men. Me viewed as the man died and approached the verdict point, the man desired to bribe or negotiate with the Mma Ozi [angel] in order to receive fair verdict, but the Mma Ozi turned back to self and self was cast into Heylel fire.ON THE 22ND/10TH/5TH YEAR [8/2/2021 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]During I AM WHAT I AM’s presence in resurrection brightness, as me was making humble demand, me viewed a woman beauty named Favor, and self was a woman in union to a man known as Reverend in Assemblies of God Church. It was showed to me how this woman was invited to preach in a program organized through the women department in the same Assemblies of God Church. As self was about to go out and preach, it was another that carried self’s bible to the preaching stand. This woman preached about rightchoiceness among the women fold, and told the women to care for their men in union, having right characters, dressing and appearing attractive before their men in union. After the preaching and the dismissal from the program, self was returning home, but on the way had a fatal accident that claimed self’s existence. Me was shown as self approached the verdict point; it was made known to self that self is unfit to enter the abode. Self was found with defiled appearance such as gelling the hair, earrings, etc. Self was giving excuse to the Mma Ozi on how those things don’t matter but the heart, self even claimed preaching rightchoiceness topic to the women on program before passing on; but all self’s points were dismissed as self was condemned to Heylel fire.ON THE RESURRECTION BRIGHTNESS ON 8TH/3RD/6TH YEAR [4/7/2021 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]Me viewed brighteners all over the place while me was communicating with ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED; There were plenty rooms prepared for the obedient beauties. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me the department for those that used their gifts fervently; there were no hindrances to AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode. Those that obeyed no matter what comes their ways, they stood. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Do you view that those who claim to know more than me are here, those anxious for money or those who are discouraged in following me here”.

(1) (Reply)

Commit To The Relationship (3) / Completing The New Testament In A Year(day220) / Intercede II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.