Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors (6401 Views)

Sex Giving To Visitors For Free In Namibian Himba / Tiv People Of Benue State Never Give Their Wives To Visitors. / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Gister61: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2023
In a remote corner of Northern Namibia, the Himba tribe resides, a unique community known for their distinct way of life. These individuals often go about without clothing, and their daily bathing ritual involves using red butter and oil.

Interestingly, the Himba tribe practices a customary act when welcoming guests. When a visitor arrives, a man demonstrates his hospitality by granting him the ‘Okujepisa Omukazendu’ privilege. As part of this tradition, the man offers his wife to the guest for the night, while he himself may sleep separately.

Watch the video>>>https://heathlinecare.com/meet-the-namibia-tribe-that-offers-free-sex-to-visitors-photos/

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Ikennaford: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Lies, I don't belie Tha shiii
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by walosky(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Me am just busy looking at the oyibo man's trousers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Redpillers would like to visit there

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by illicit(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Oyinbo will go there and give them HIV

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by TANID(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2023
walosky:
Me am just busy looking at the oyibo man's trousers
you Open My Eyes cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Obascoetubi: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by slowice(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2023
I can never trust the guy..... Can't tell me nothing, he's trusting his way to happiness here. lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Toluwanise247(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Those men there are not stingy. They don’t put toto for head too much, they won’t feel any pain if their wife cheat on them .

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by sleek214(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Nothing new. We do same in Benue

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Bobage16(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
Them get classy girls? Some kind sex are not worth it atall

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Gentlelox: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2023
I can't accept this...

Their pussy will be smelly and gross...

I can't even let them touch me let alone use my rod on them

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Astra101: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Are they Tiv relatives

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Rahkman: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:
Oyinbo will go there and give them HIV

shocked
I think they do this deliberately, most hiv dying white guys with white supremacy fallacies always come to Africa for sexual tourism,they believe to preserve white nationhood Africa must be wiped out they use disease as a biological weapon...... its very real
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by bdsm: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2023
These Namibia girls are beautiful. See free current the white man is tapping. I am sure if a fellow black man goes there they wont value him.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2023
Home sweet home...

I always knew Nigeria is not my home..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Mujinho4b(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2023
Olosho grin grin

OyeofIkoTuN:
Home sweet home...

I always knew Nigeria is not my home..

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
sleek214:
Nothing new. We do same in Benue
which part
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Meteng: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
I prefer their daughters instead
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
They are beautiful women... Put them in modern cosmetics for 6 months in an ACidified environment and you will see goddesses!!!

N.B: On the offering wives to visitors part, our feminists will cry today...😊
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by tachia406: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Astra101:
Are they Tiv relatives
You get your head slammed if you try that among the Tivs. Go try it and relearn facts about the people.
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by SenatePresdo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dirty village girls with fallen breast like iconicR ass.

Do they brush their teeth? Some white men no get taste.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Sonnobax15(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
There is a tribe in Nigeria that does this.
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some people will run to castigate this.

Our fore fathers did worse.

Marrying your brother's wife immediately after his death.

Giving your daughters in exchange for land.

Killing of innocent children.

Such as twins
Albinos
Hunch backs.

They were normal then.

So nobody holy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by shox: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gentlelox:
I can't accept this...

Their pussy will be smelly and gross...

I can't even let them touch me let alone use my rod on them
only infected pussy wey all these “ posh girls” dey carry around smells.
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by OgaTheTop2: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
smiley
Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Nonexisting1: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
I will pass, not because they look filthy but because the boobs I see are not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by DevilishMan: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good thing I want to go there to buy a Lion next month.

Re: Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
1Sharon:
There is a tribe in Nigeria that does this.
Show me to them, imma make them squirt all over the street

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with / Women: Can You Marry A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.