Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,421 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Anointed HCC Features Rev Gbeminiyi Eboda In "GRACE ABOUNDS" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anointed HCC Features Rev Gbeminiyi Eboda In "GRACE ABOUNDS" (145 Views)

He Anointed My Head / Osun 2018: I’m Not Aregbesola’s Anointed Candidate– Aide / BUSTED: Rev Father Caught Red Handed With A Sister(watch VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anointed HCC Features Rev Gbeminiyi Eboda In "GRACE ABOUNDS" by Jimsonjaat96(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2023
The founder and Senior Pastor of Harvest House Christian Centre, Reverend Gbeminiyi Eboda has released his third musical debut track titled "GRACE ABOUNDS".

The track featured The Anointed HCC which is the Music Ministry of Harvest House Christian Center, was released on Sunday, August 4, 2023 during a special church service to mark Pastor Gbeminiyi's 50th birthday celebration.

This powerful and prophetic song, "Grace Abounds", is a unique fusion of declarations, worship, and prayers, projecting the potential, positivity, and immense potency of God's grace to manifest a grace-filled reality.

It serves as a blessing for all seasons and a valuable addition to the playlist of any prayer-conscious believer seeking to usher in new beginnings.

The life-changing conference "Move Your World" is organized and hosted by Pastor Gbeminiyi, who also teaches the ideas and tactics for upward mobility needed to transition from a life of survival to one of success and importance.

The Harvest House Christian Center has its headquarters in Ibadan, Oyo State with branches in United Kingdom, South Africa and Ghana.

The track is now out on all major streaming platforms.

You can listen to it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsrXGlzGqA

(1) (Reply)

Mastering In-game Transactions With FC24 Auto Buyer / ANGELS In The Streets And Devils At Home / Bbnaija All Stars: If I Get Evicted I Won't Cry, I'm Going Home To Wealth - Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.