Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,726 members, 7,892,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Scrap Metal For Sale! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Scrap Metal For Sale! (2166 Views)

Oil Rig For Sale As Scrap Metal. Serious Negotiations Only / Oil Rig For Sale As Scrap Metal. Serious Negotiations Only / Scrap Metal Business, Who Sell Scrap Metal Cus I Want To Buy In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrap Metal For Sale! by aurenflani: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
we have vessels, rails and planes for sale as scrap metal. we are based in lagos. if interested, call +234 (0)803 953 8887 or email: salisu dadigar@gmail.com.
Re: Scrap Metal For Sale! by y2kaustin(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2011
Hi Salisu,
I saw your post on nairaland as regards the above subject matter.I can give you a company that you can suply the scrap metals to,they buy it in weekly basis,because i have onced supplied them.So tell me,how much are you will to sell and whats the quantity you have,when the deal sails through what will be my interest?.

Hoping to hear from you soon,till then have a rewarding and fulfilling weekend.

Thank you,
Austin Essien
Re: Scrap Metal For Sale! by anthonymclaw: 3:48am On Dec 08, 2014
25 units and 35 units of caterpillar scraps for sale.
Asking price/Units: 65m for the 25 units, 75m for the 35 units

Railway iron scrap for sale in Enugu, Maiduguri and Ogun State
Price/Location: 38m (Enugu), Negotiable (Maiduguri and Ogun)

(1) (Reply)

Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) / Commodity Export Contract Sourcing / We Supply Unrefined Sheabutter. Price #350 Per Kg. Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.