Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Your Miracle Potion For Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Miracle Potion For Today (142 Views)

Miracle Potion For September 2023 / Man Finds Love Potion Together With A List Of Lovers In Girlfriend's Bag / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Miracle Potion For Today by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Monday, 7th of August 2023

Prayer

In the name of Jesus Christ, the LORD GOD shall prosper you so abundantly that you will not live below His covenant blessing (physical and especially spiritual) standards. This week I pray that your days remain as bright and beautiful as you want. That the heavenly Father support you in all ways and ramifications.
Mat. 18:19
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my FATHER which is in heaven.

Kingdom News
Praise GOD
Devil Frustrated My Son- Pastor E.A. Adeboye

According to Pastor E. A. Adeboye "If you are having financial difficulties, look unto the great Provider. There are testimonies that many will never believe happened. We had a Congress in Akure, we prayed for everybody but when I was leaving, one of my sons stopped me, demanding that I should pray specially for him.

Testimonies
The Residents permit that have been denied for over a month, has now been granted, and not just that, it came with multiple blessings. The granted permit, now accommodates wife and children, to come and stay in the country with him, What a mighty GOD we serve.
May HIS name be highly exalted.
Bro Frank Azuka

Scripture of the Day

Miraculous Quote of the Day
The harder you follow GOD, the higher you fly- Bishop David Oyedepo

Altar Call
Do you want to become a child of GOD and be entitled to supernatural restoration in your life? Then pray this prayer:
Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and accept you as my Lord and Savior, forgive me all my sins and wash me with your blood, thank you Lord Jesus for saving my soul. Now I know I am born again, and I'm a child of GOD. Amen!

Wondering where to buy Charcoal? dial/chat: +2348135384574. We sell and Deliver to Anywhere in the World

(1) (Reply)

RLGC is not competing or contending with House On the Rock / Victoria Court Elerangbe 100% Dry Land In A Peaceful Area / Roku Billing Phone Number *#roku Activation Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.