Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,358 members, 7,897,612 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life (8777 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Unbelievable! Meet The Couple That Can Have Orgasm For Up To 18 Hours Just By Hu / The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Puss360(f): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
He go be man ashawo, see as he Dy describe am sef
Lol... Seems so, as him Sabi describe the whole process... And ironically, nobody attacked him..

But just imagine a woman describing all the process of riding rod and tips on how to make a man cum... The whole NL guys will tag her Olosho...

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Seems so, as him Sabi describe the whole process... And ironically, nobody attacked him..

But just imagine a woman describing all the process of riding rod and tips on how to make a man cum... The whole NL guys will tag her Olosho...

Wonderful
Olosho no be insult again na Nairalanders carry am for head 😂 you'll be surprised it's the unmarried ones among them that knows more than the married ones.

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Puss360(f): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Olosho no be insult again na Nairalanders carry am for head 😂 you'll be surprised it's the unmarried ones among them that knows more than the married ones.
Lols. The married ones sef, are sort of retired but not tired....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2023
petesunday:

She can only come with penetration, not fingering or mouth action. She came on two different occasions recently but it wasn't as strong as that first day and we are still searching for that big O again. She describes it as climbing a cliff to the very top and then dropping down on the other side with a free fall. She went insane and continues to crave for it.

In that case she needs to see a doctor.
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by ashawopikin(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2023
No kill yourself on top pussy
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by petesunday: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2023
DyingFetus:
Get her a intimacy gadget and thank me later

She hates toys.
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by kmaster007: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nah tru women dey com...
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by bdon12: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
petesunday:
I am newly married and our sex life has been great. My wife told me initially she has had only one boyfriend in the past. A few months ago she came when we were having sex and couldn't stop talking about it. She later told me this is her first time of coming. The problem is that she is so obsessed with orgasm now that if she doesn't have it she feels frustrated whenever we have sex. I always feel so guilty anytime I come before her.
Take a gud 30mins m eat her pussy.assault her clit n she will come for u
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by lordnkem000(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Give her head for 30mins and thank me later
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by rockmite: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
petesunday:
I am newly married and our sex life has been great. My wife told me initially she has had only one boyfriend in the past. A few months ago she came when we were having sex and couldn't stop talking about it. She later told me this is her first time of coming. The problem is that she is so obsessed with orgasm now that if she doesn't have it she feels frustrated whenever we have sex. I always feel so guilty anytime I come before her.

You can always make her come. An average man will make an average active woman come if he can do this SIMPLE job. A little pre-intimacy, then go for missionary style, then ensure your finger is on d clitoris and your tongue on one of the nipples at same time while you drill on. In less than 5mins she will crazily come. It is cheat code bro
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by frozen70(f): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Just try and see what makes her cum quickly
Not her fault though..if a woman reaches orgasm during sex then they will always want that experience to continue...
It is the sweetest thing to women

But she should have it in mind and understand that it is easier for men to reach orgasm easily before a woman gets to orgasm

Like i said try and see what makes her come quickly
I was with a girl in the past immediately she climbs me and do the cow girl position during sex she gets to orgasm within 4 minutes
Also know this women are emotional people...so most of them their orgasm also depends on if they have feelings for you and if their mind is totally with you

Fantastic advice 👌

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Student Caught Masturbating In The Public ---see pictures and Video / First Time Sex, Any Tips? / LEGENDARY TOTO … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.