Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! (725 Views)

Can You Date A Bisexual? / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kunmibola(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hey Guys,
Kindly help out with your candid pieces of advice, thanx.

There is this lady that I met on Nairaland about two years ago and we started dating each other. I loved her so much but at the initial stage, she wasnt giving much. I was able to persuade and convince her that I meant well for her. Afterwards, she changed and became a bit more committed,

Then there was this particular day we were chatting and she opened up that she would have been more committed but she didnt want to hurt me. I asked her why and that was when she told me she was BI_SEXUAL, She even went as far as showing a picture of her 'girlfriend',

To cut the story short, I made her vow that she was going to stop her relationship with the other lady. Few months l;ater, she travelled out of the country and we were always communicating on phone but at a time, I started changing my mind cos I didnt know what she was up to where she was and we never had any plans for the future,

Recently, she came back to the country and I have been trying to reach her in person to probably renew our relationship. In the course of that, I have always been calling her and this particular day, she told me she still loved me but she liked the other lady and that she has been deliberately avoiding her cos she knew I was going to make attempts at changing her in a way she can't even resist, but she wants to live her life this way,

Well, The bottomline is this;
I love this lady so very much and I believe that she loves me to but what is really driving her crazy is nothing but the fact that she's somehow frustrated and wants to live an I-don't-care lifestyle, She's trying to hurt probably her people with her attitude and I believe I need to come back into her life before she hurts herself,

WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER BACK?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2011
Accept her as she is OR MOVE on. it's not that hard. forcing her to choose is not going to work out well, she'll be unhappy and that'll translate to your relationship with her. Plus as time goes on and she becomes a mother, she may give up the bisexual part of her life and focus on being married and raising her kids. so in the end you win.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kunmibola(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2011
ATLgal:

Accept her as she is OR MOVE on. it's not that hard. forcing her to choose is not going to work out well, she'll be unhappy and that'll translate to your relationship with her. Plus as time goes on and she becomes a mother, she may give up the bisexual part of her life and focus on being married and raising her kids. so in the end you win.

Thanks so much, I will try my best.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by MrCork17: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Kumkumba. Bro so whats the problem? You scared of punnny? undecided

(1)

Make A Wish For Valentine / Love Binding. / How To Meet Rich Men: 5 Tips To Find A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.