Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,860 members, 7,952,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... (2481 Views)

My Bea's Are Pum Pum Stinked. / Naija Man Claps Back At South African - Keep Your Pum Pum / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by Emmanuel30a: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2023
embarassed
jaybee345:
I don't think this problem has anything to do with hygiene because my girl is so clean. When i mean clean i mean really clean. She takes care of my place, washes, cooks and cleans my place. So I'm always grateful i have her each time she comes over. Now the problem was each time we want to yunno get down to business that place down there used to smell. I love her so I'd just take it like that because she has always been very sweet towards me. The truth is if you claim to love someone you shouldn't find it hard telling them the truth. So i did and mannnn she was crying like a baby and it actually broke my heart. Deep down i knew that i had to step up for her and then i started doing some research of how to help her situation. I did that because i know for sure she's not dirty at all. Takes her bathe twice a day and it prompted me to even start doing the same. God that made some of us men knew what he was doing cos omo i can't imagine been a woman and I'm not all that super clean grin. Anyways back to it, i got searching then i found one vendor that sells all these female wash and somethings i can't explain cos i don't know too much about those. I bought them then i gave it to her with style, make e no feel like say i dey shame her. To be very honest since then it's been all good, infact our sex has been far way better and she's now more comfortable in herself. I asked her if anything changed cos she told me she couldn't smell it when we had the talk she said she feels less itchy down there and she's more comfortable. Why I'm i putting up this thread? i put it up to educate some of us men that it's not cos your woman is dirty that's why it stinks. It has nothing to do with her hygiene and again you can always help in situations like this, you don't have to push her away rather profer solution to the situation. Here's the vendors link https://vernicenatural.bumpa.shop cos it's her i trust.
Oloriburuku... somebody...?...
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by jaybee345(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Miravik900:

Oga shut up we know your type

You won start yahoo na as the economy hard

Me ke yahooo? lmfaoooo i no blame you sha lol
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by jaybee345(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Oloriburuku... somebody...

Why? because i posted the link to where i bought my stuffs from? So of you are triggered because i want to show off where i boughy something from? wahala too much
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by Emmanuel30a: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2023
jaybee345:

Why? because i posted the link to where i bought my stuffs from? So of you are triggered because i want to show off where i boughy something from? wahala too much
No! It's because you "are" fornicators... and your trousers still have or has gators...? What of alligators... Did your trousers have or has gators and alligators..., O ye fornicators...? Now, you would want to be/becomes a communicator...or becomes a/like some party communicators-who claims to be handsome but not awesome... unwholesome handsome/unhand some wholesome awesome communicator.. Did you want to become a communicator of fornicators or a communicator with fornicators...? Of course, you are already a fornicator or one of the fornicators...; so I can't asks you, if you want to "come over and become a fornicator"... I ain't no communicator for fornicators or of fornicators and with fornicators... You are a fornicator, communicator for fornicators/of fornicators/with fornicators,etc; or you are a fumigator of/for fornicators...? Now, you are talking like an "orator"(or communicator...)...of fornicators or for fornicators...?... Who would carry a fornicator or fornicators,etc; to a doctor...? I can't even be their instructor...or an instructor, communicator and tutor-let alone doctor,etc; for fornicators or of/for and to the fornicators... Who made you a fornicator...? Who& where is the creator of fornicators or who are the creator of/for fornicators...? Fornicators like alligators... that has gators...in/with/on their "ile ito",etc...?... Now, a fornicator like you that had, have or has and thereabouts brought, "rought", bought, fought, fraught,etc; motors or a motor..., during a drought or during droughts, would now be talking about/of "ile ito",etc; like an orator...or like an orator&communicator/orator communicator...? Are you a mentor or a tutor, a mentor and a tutor?...,a doctor or a creator... creator of/for fornicators...?... You are a curator or an " accurator"...? Good morning ladies and gentlemen, accurate time keepers, panels for/of judges...,etc...?...
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by SamOchuko: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2023
jaybee345:
I don't think this problem has anything to do with hygiene because my girl is so clean. When i mean clean i mean really clean. She takes care of my place, washes, cooks and cleans my place. So I'm always grateful i have her each time she comes over. Now the problem was each time we want to yunno get down to business that place down there used to smell. I love her so I'd just take it like that because she has always been very sweet towards me. The truth is if you claim to love someone you shouldn't find it hard telling them the truth. So i did and mannnn she was crying like a baby and it actually broke my heart. Deep down i knew that i had to step up for her and then i started doing some research of how to help her situation. I did that because i know for sure she's not dirty at all. Takes her bathe twice a day and it prompted me to even start doing the same. God that made some of us men knew what he was doing cos omo i can't imagine been a woman and I'm not all that super clean grin. Anyways back to it, i got searching then i found one vendor that sells all these female wash and somethings i can't explain cos i don't know too much about those. I bought them then i gave it to her with style, make e no feel like say i dey shame her. To be very honest since then it's been all good, infact our sex has been far way better and she's now more comfortable in herself. I asked her if anything changed cos she told me she couldn't smell it when we had the talk she said she feels less itchy down there and she's more comfortable. Why I'm i putting up this thread? i put it up to educate some of us men that it's not cos your woman is dirty that's why it stinks. It has nothing to do with her hygiene and again you can always help in situations like this, you don't have to push her away rather profer solution to the situation. Here's the vendors link https://vernicenatural.bumpa.shop cos it's her i trust.

Modified: All of you calling me names can google bumpa shop and check yourself. It disheartening what some of you say on this site. May God be with some of you sha

Oga go pay Seun for this advert
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by Meteng: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by zed7: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Any woman with a brain will avoid quacks and see a doctor. You don't need any fancy stuff for your private area, just wash and eat healthy. If you have issues, meet a doctor to treat you for infection. Be warned.
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by brain54(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pls what’s Pum Pum…

Asking for a friend!
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by udede(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ooo chimooo
Your infected semen gave your babe disease and you buy her melecin and still want to advertise the shop.

.... Thunder biko come ooo
Re: My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... by Bornboy4: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Be glad it smells so bad otherwise she wouldn't have reserved it for you alone.

Anyway, you are a good man. If na me, na touch and go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finland Girls Are So Pretty / Does Courtship Really Matter in a Relationship? / Getting Dumped

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.