Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,176 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! (202 Views)

Beware Of Ownapp Money, Admob Fraudster Daniel Shunnom / How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi / RECOVERY OF MONEY TRANSFERRED TO A FRAUDSTER OR ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! by zoedew: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2023
He just sent me a refund about now and that’s well over a year ago that he picked up the fund from me. He gave me a call later pleading he is not a fraud. He made good .

Re: Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! by WildChild00(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487

His oga is here,click on that link and see his master

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! by zoedew: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2023
About time Nairaland consider having a black book folks will run through before handshaking anyone in here for any reason whatsoever.
Re: Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! by HOLRANGE(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
zoedew:
Nairalander HOLRANGE received a sim of money under the false pretence of supplying a ChromeCast device when he knew he was not going to do so. Nairalanders beware! Do not do business with him! He is bad business and defraud you!!
Below is how he appears on WhatsApp:-

Hmm... I've been on nairaland with this moniker for a very long time, legitimately doing my business, having a bad business with you doesn't make me a fraud, for the fact that I didn't stop communicating, i have evenbeg to refund you as i am not in Lagos at the moment you refused. You've been calling me names and making assumptions right from when you sent me money.

I was so happy to see you send your account number after requesting for it since January 1st of this year. Now i can continue my business here, enough of the black you painted me sir.

I believe you have a business too or whatever jt is that fetch you money. i don't defraud people Sir
Re: Nairalander Holrange Is A Fraudster! by zoedew: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2023
HOLRANGE:

Hmm... I've been on nairaland with this moniker for a very long time, legitimately doing my business, having a bad business with you doesn't make me a fraud, for the fact that I didn't stop communicating, i have evenbeg to refund you as i am not in Lagos at the moment you refused. You've been calling me names and making assumptions right from when you sent me money.

I was so happy to see you send your account number after requesting for it since January 1st of this year. Now i can continue my business here, enough of the black you painted me sir.

I believe you have a business too or whatever jt is that fetch you money. i don't defraud people Sir
Don’t make me join issues with you. I advise you to just be quiet and remake your battered image here. Getting defensive will damage you further. The moment I received a refund- after a whole year gone!- I amended my post and toned down my impression of you. I give you one hour to take down my private WhatsApp message you just posted else I will sue you and then post your lies to me on WhatsApp here. Be wise!

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Know This And Still Be Single (pic) / Please Try This Out / Where The Rich Hide In Enugu State Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.