Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! (1707 Views)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by plsdisvirginme: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2023
I graduated 9 years ago and I have been jobless.
Due to my condition.
I started patronising olosho, I do bet9ja and menial works to survive.
This year will make me 42 years.
No wife, no job, no business.
My family member sold a land and they decided to assist me with 200k.
First time in my life seeing such money.
Now I don't know what type of business to start with.
Please I need your input.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Stawner16(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Your first business should be getting rid of your addictions. You’re welcome

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by myyansh68(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Due to my condition.

God, will assist you.
Just keep pushing.

8 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by juwoonn(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Due to my condition.
First, disable your betting accounts! Do not get tempted to go back to betting. Stay completely away from anything bet.

9 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by pansophist(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Road side food shop. But please do it on a very busy junction, where your customers are usually not static. This way, you benefit from renewed customers even if your on-the-go food is not sweet.

wink

12 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Pos. While you think of what next.

The money is with you and you still make more with it.

That is the best.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by mrjojo: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2023
You have a problem , a very serious one at that. You an addict, and broke. You addictions cost money. No matter how much your family help you with , or you manage to borrow, you'll always squander it on betting and oloshos.

First liberate yourself from these addictions or you are totally FCK.ED

Keep that 200k locked with piggyvest , lock it for 6 month and throw away the key, don't withdraw or break this saving no matter what, this might be your last life line.

Breaking addiction is easier said that done, you need to muster all the might you have to succeed.

- Delete all the oloshos number on your phone, delete michat or other apps you have to find olosho,
- IF you are religious , report your issue to your pastor or Iman,you need to me acccountable to someone,
- Replace olosho with masturbation(you might not be able to go cold turkey) , masturbation wouldn't cost you money atleast, maybe a few brain cells and data , but it relatively cheaper.

Now betting!! You can't win with, forget sure odds and them mr Bayo, ekitipikin and other betting aficados making 2million+ every week, you wouldn't . You are 42(No skill, No Job nor experience, battling double expensive addiction) , a middle aged man for goodness sake.
Your village people are almost ready to start popping celebration champagne
You need to stop this like yesterday, delete all betting apps, betting group, twitter, infact if it your hand that's making you bet, cut it off literally!

You have 6 months to take your life back from these addictions, start now!! then we'll talk about what to do with the 200k then

and you have somehow survived to fund your addictions and feed yourself all along, Again, leave that 200k locked up for now!!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Due to my condition.

Why post it here? You wey don sabi wetin you wan do with the money for your mind.
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Akano5(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
As a 20year old guy, I will just suggest you dive into gas business (Retailer) or any other business that you could start with a small amount of money sir.....

Life is just complicated, I don't know a 42year old man could still be in this stage, i think it's only young guys experience that, Damn it

Life is Brutal

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by NEUDUDE: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Why post it here? You wey don sabi wetin you wan do with the money for your mind.

I make more than that monthly.
Which advice 27 years old me wan give 42 years old man.

Goan flex your money jur

You are really dense lol. Somebody they ask for help, you dey do i better pass, who follow you dey competition now. So becos of your miserly 200k we no go hear word again shior grin

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
NEUDUDE:

You are really dense lol. Somebody they ask for help, you dey do i better pass, who follow you dey competition now. So becos of your miserly 200k we no go hear word again shior grin
You don't know me and you're insulting me.
If we see for real life, sey you fit stand me?

What help do you want to give him. Someone with addictions like that. You should know he's chasing clout. I mentioned my earning to let him know that money can't change his life. 200k can't start any reasonable business in this Economy. Money wey im for don squander.
At age 42? Reason am.

Which advice you wan give am.
Over to you. Mr adviser
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by EconomistXplain: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
first quit bad money swallowing habit lie womanizing nd betting..den go into POS ...nd watch urself grow
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Ehinjuola: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Addiction is one thing, accountability is another thing entirely.
It might not be that bad if he know how to account for all his gain n loss n weigh it after all since he has venture into this pundit biz he can’t say he has never won.
All those Ola of lagos and Mr Bayo and the rest I know they also carry olosho and they are pundits.
I would say this is more than physical problem but that of maintaining your ground in the spiritual realm.
If anyone knows what they call power of delay you would agreed with me that, what this man is passing through is more than what we are discussing here.
Go for total cleansing, it’s then money can be with you for long.
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
EconomistXplain:
first quit bad money swallowing habit lie womanizing nd betting..den go into POS ...nd watch urself grow
Check his profile, He's a clout chaser. Don't take him serious. Pos business no too dey move like before again. It's mostly to sustain money.
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by jimmyolasun: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Make I give you 3 odds That naa sure 600+ for you. Thank me later
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
Betting don turn many young men to by-force old men...But one thing every young man should put this at this back of his mind--"that betting can not make you rich"

Well,op........Gas refill na good idea....but it depends on the location......
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by monsuru56(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
juwoonn:

First, disable your betting accounts! Do not get tempted to go back to betting. Stay completely away from anything bet.
juwoonn ?

Long time sir

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Testiebobo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Due to my condition.
You need to re-shuffle your life, and start to plan ur needed goals and achievements
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by ghettochild(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Get ur family to give u a land.. to plant water melon and cassava
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
If na visual u dy play,forget am
Ur 200k don go
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by BigYash: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

You don't know me and you're insulting me.
If we see for real life, sey you fit stand me?

What help do you want to give him. Someone with addictions like that. You should know he's chasing clout. I mentioned my earning to let him know that money can't change his life. 200k can't start any reasonable business in this Economy. Money wey im for don squander.
At age 42? Reason am.

Which advice you wan give am.
Over to you. Mr adviser
Life dey turn. You when dey boast now,anything fit jam you tomorrow. Although I don't pray that for you. But I am trying to tell you not to make fun of people's situations. Op no plan to blike that. Life dey wave and tomorrow get belle. You can't tell what it will give birth to. Some persons were well to do at young age,but got broke at old age. Some were broke at young age and rich at old age. So no laugh anybody for this life. Destiny different oga

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigYash:
Life dey turn. You when dey boast now,anything fit jam you tomorrow. Although I don't pray that for you. But I am trying to tell you not to make fun of people's situations. Op no plan to blike that. Life dey wave and tomorrow get belle. You can't tell what it will give birth to. Some persons were well to do at young age,but got broke at old age. Some were broke at young age and rich at old age. So no laugh anybody for this life. Destiny different oga

Life go turn everything go dey alright.
But there are some people you can't save from doom. See all the addictions wey him list. I checked his profile, na only olosho and bet i see there. It's possible he has squandered the money sef.

Bro you sef dey street, you sabi how many of our friends bet don wreck their lives. Even drugs too. With all the advice, them no gree hear word.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by BigYash: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Life go turn everything go dey alright.
But there are some people you can't save from doom. See all the addictions wey him list. I checked his profile, na only olosho and bet i see there. It's possible he has squandered the money sef.

Bro you sef dey street, you sabi how many of our friends bet don wreck their lives. Even drugs too. With all the advice, them no gree hear word.
True sha.. if at his age he still decide to waste that money on Ekiti game or precious Toto,then it shows he wants to suffer all the days of his life.. It’s said that a fool at 40 is a fool forever.. At this point sef ,olosho or Toto matter no suppose dey Enter his mind.. I fit understand bet small,say probably he wants to make money with luck.. which I don’t even advise at this point in his life... He needs to invest that 200k in farming.. Let him go to where he can farm .. annual crops preferably.. grow that money to a million with farming and start a bigger farm. Op take note ..

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigYash:
True sha.. if at his age he still decide to waste that money on Ekiti game or precious Toto,then it shows he wants to suffer all the days of his life.. It’s said that a fool at 40 is a fool forever.. At this point sef ,olosho or Toto matter no suppose dey Enter his mind.. I fit understand bet small,say probably he wants to make money with luck.. which I don’t even advise at this point in his life... He needs to invest that 200k in farming.. Let him go to where he can farm .. annual crops preferably.. grow that money to a million with farming and start a bigger farm. Op take note ..
You sef you grab bro. Make our advise no waste lol. I like what you said, a fool at 40 is a fool forever. It's not too late sha.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by BigYash: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

You sef you grab bro. Make our advise no waste lol. I like what you said, a fool at 40 is a fool forever. It's not too late sha.
It’s not too late.. He can big up in two years ,if he serious.. na prayers and determination more.. make he Enter farm..

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by mmadu5(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
op your problem is solved. i can help you with sure odds you will cash out big time .

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
mmadu5:
op your problem is solved. i can help you with sure odds you will cash out big time .
From fry pan to fire.
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigYash:
It’s not too late.. He can big up in two years ,if he serious.. na prayers and determination more.. make he Enter farm..
Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Are you into farming?
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by sillysally(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Make I give you 3 odds That naa sure 600+ for you. Thank me later
Can you imagine the advice you're giving? Somebody is trying hard to get up and here you are dragging him back down. Some of you guys are demons. Use the 3 odds yourself if you're too sure
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by jimmyolasun: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
sillysally:

Can you imagine the advice you're giving? Somebody is trying hard to get up and here you are dragging him back down. Some of you guys are demons. Use the 3 odds yourself if you're too sure

🙄🙄🙄 Op no mind these fellow, she wan hinder your ways of tripling your capital..
Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by BigYash: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Are you into farming?
I was ,but into some other biz now.. I suggested farming cux of op’s small capital.. another thing is to become a real estate agent. Influencer on social media . op take note.. I do these online stuff more these days.. Two hundred thousand will go along way ,as long as you have constant light.. op go to market and bring offline biz online,and earn your commission .. start here on nairaland.. there is a thread on family section for that..

1 Like

Re: My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! by Negroid001(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigYash:
I was ,but into some other biz now.. I suggested farming cux of op’s small capital.. another thing is to become a real estate agent. Influencer on social media . op take note.. I do these online stuff more these days.. Two hundred thousand will go along way ,as long as you have constant light.. op go to market and bring offline biz online,and earn your commission .. start here on nairaland.. there is a thread on family section for that..

Oooh. Cool.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Who Is To Blame: / How Annoying / Could This Be True About Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.