Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Brandokonnect Unlimited Data - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brandokonnect Unlimited Data (5936 Views)

Make Money And Use Unlimited Data With Brandokonnect / MTN Unlimited Data Cheat Available. / How Can I Make Money With An Unlimited Data Connection Online?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by skyo78(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Emekus92:

What do u expect when u have been postponing the launch date times and times again.

Nigerians has been through a lot so don’t complain if the doubt u. U even created room for doubt to come in.

When is the new launching date?

I don't work for them.

I'm saying they are A SCAM!!
Please read what I posted again Sir/Ma

They've shifted their launch date multiple times. And now dey send this obnoxious message (I posted above) to the public.

The entire writeup/format is more ridiculous than the ancient Nigerian Prince email of yesteryears.
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by nasskar(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Unique9:
There is a mighty revolution in our telecom industry!
BrandoKonnect is the answer

π˜½π™§π™–π™£π™™π™€π™†π™€π™£nπ™šc𝙩, a revolutionary Virtual Sim Technology Brand has announced amazing prices slash, ahead of the anticipated official launching.

According to a release by the Company, the Daily subscription package with unlimited data cap goes for two hundred and fifty naira ($0.31) while the weekly and monthly subscription packages go for one thousand six hundred naira ($2) and six thousand naira ($7.5) respectively.

In an earlier announcement made by the CEO of π˜½π™§π™–π™£π™™π™€ Group, Amb Ubong Brownson expressed the company's dedication to providing affordable and high-speed internet data to Africans and users worldwide.

π˜½π™§π™–π™£π™™π™€π™†π™€π™£nπ™šc𝙩's mission is to bridge the digital divide and empower individuals with seamless access to the internet, regardless of their geographical location. With the successful satellite launch, the brand is one step closer to fulfilling this vision and revolutionizing the way people connect and communicate.

At the heart of π˜½π™§π™–π™£π™™π™€π™†π™€nπ™£π™šc𝙩's innovation lies its cutting-edge virtual SIM technology, which is compatible with any 4G-enabled mobile device.

This technology ensures instant and hassle-free connectivity, allowing users to enjoy seamless browsing and unlimited data upload and download at remarkable speeds. By introducing this groundbreaking approach, BrandoKonect aims to transform the internet experience for its users, providing them with unprecedented freedom and convenience.

ABOUT π˜½π™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™Šπ™†π™Šπ™‰N𝙀C𝙏
:

π˜½π™§π™–π™£π™™π™€π™†π™€π™£nπ™šc𝙩 is a leading telecommunications brand dedicated to making affordable and fast internet data accessible to Africans and users across the globe. With cutting-edge virtual SIM technology and a vision for a digitally connected future, π˜½π™§π™–π™£π™™π™€π™†π™€π™£nπ™šc𝙩 is poised to transform the internet experience for millions of users, providing seamless browsing and unlimited data at remarkable speeds.
For more enquiries: chat me on whatsapp 08068123989
where is my data.
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by Unique9: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2023
skyo78:

I don't work for them.

I'm saying they are A SCAM!!
Please read what I posted again Sir/Ma

They've shifted their launch date multiple times. And now dey send this obnoxious message (I posted above) to the public.

The entire writeup/format is more ridiculous than the ancient Nigerian Prince email of yesteryears.
did they collect a penny from you?
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by Emekus92(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Unique9:
did they collect a penny from you?
Una no go launch am again? Men are still waiting and hoping ooo
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by Unique9: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Now working πŸ’ͺ
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by Unique9: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Brandokonnect has come to stay, it's working πŸ’ͺ

Ask me how on whatsappπŸ‘‡
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by Unique9: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Brandokonnect is a reality
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by Unique9: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Working
Re: Brandokonnect Unlimited Data by platinummedia(m): 11:48am On Jan 29
Watch this video to understand Brando Konnet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0uazhgtwU?si=sVVQGI9LsqA88g8F

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / Crowdsurf Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.