Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court (4111 Views)

Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / Poll Postponement: INEC Has Crippled PDP – PDP Senator / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Stop fidgeting. If I ask you which question you will start crying and calling mods. 😂😂😂

Peter has brought all the tools needed by the tribunal to make a decision.

Peter simply said the elections was flawed due to INEC criminally issuing blurred CTCs of results. INEC has absolutely nothing to verify how they announced the winner.

The Tribunal has a decision to make, either to declare a rerun or simply depend on the 10000 agent copies given to them by LP to determine the winner.

In either case Tinubu will be disqualified. He is a criminal and his nomination is invalid.

If this does not happen,what will be the consequences? Are you ok at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Speech from INEC president is not the law. He can say they’ll transmit this way and on Election Day, if the server is down or with some glitches, they can default back to other mode. That is why the law give them power.

Look at it critically, if on Election Day in Abia for example, something happened and the network was jammed and the election officials were not able to transmit result on IREV. Do you mean to say INEC should automatically disqualify all Abia state voters ?

So if in Borno, all electoral officers were able to transmit result sheet to IREv on Election Day, then we automatically record Borno vote but invalidate Abia votes because of some issues with server? Does that make sense?

If Peter Obi legal team cannot proof their case of winning with the actual result sheet signed by their agents on Election Day, then they are just liars who lost elections and just playing on Obidients intelligence.
The law says substantial compliance. A glitch that affected the entire country calls for a cancellation.

Besides there was no glitch.

And by the way, Obi submitted 10000 copies of agent results showing that he won. It's left for the tribunal to decide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Ofunaofu: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
yarimo:
read before you jump to quotes people anyhow

What is the Court judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Burob: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

You na suffering and smiling.

This government no matter how brief it lasts will surely favour me and my family till the next one. Amen.

You can go and hug a transformer.
The Government today, & the one in 2031? If so, then stop wailing, unless you are a confused Almijiri?
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

If this does not happen,what will be the consequences? Are you ok at all
If Tinubu is not disqualified then there is no justice in Nigeria. By the next election people will die on top election rigging and violence. Criminals will take over government and there will be anarchy and chaos.

It's not possible not to disqualify Tinubu.

And I am very normal.

Are you normal yourself? You that want a drug criminal who has no proven academic records or even history to be your president? ARE YOU A NORMAL HUMAN BEING or a BOTS

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Burob:
The Government today, & the one in 2031? If so, then stop wailing, unless you are a confused Almijiri?
You waste of semen, you are suffering yet you are smiling. 🤡🤡🤡

This government till it comes to its brief end, will favour me and my family.
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

INEC chose to use both. One as a verification for the other to avoid election manipulation. But the criminal INEC chairman switched off the server of the presidential to allow Tinubu to rewrite results. The planned heist was a failure and they have been exposed. Both criminals will rot in jail.

I recall why APC was rushing to court to prevent INEC from choosing electronic transmission. APC is a criminal party.

I think I see the problem now.you have a belief,a hatred apc and you are obsessed and stuck with it.you know lp argument is inferior yet you choose to move erroneously.worsy still,you talk carelessly,does tribunal convict people? Who will convict them? in the court,nowhere did obi ever prove that inec switch off anything..
The appeal court recently ruled that inec can choose or vary,change the mode of its transmission and the tribunal is bound by that
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by LegendHero(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

The law says substantial compliance. A glitch that affected the entire country calls for a cancellation.

Besides there was no glitch.

And by the way, Obi submitted 10000 copies of agent results showing that he won. It's left for the tribunal to decide.

Even if a glitch affect the whole country, it will be the most stupidesttt thing to do to cancel election because of that.

IREv is just a result viewing portal. Infact, an agent in a polling booth can upload naked picture of him on that portal. That is how it is.

It’s just like because you cannot view your WAEC result on the online portal, then your WAEC result is automatically cancelled and the certificate you had with you is useless. Does that make sense?

I don’t know why you guys don’t think critically. You went to school for a reason, have a thinking of your own and stop following the bandwagon.

@the bolded, how many polling booth do Nigeria have in the last election? We have almost #176,000 polling units. So if Obi submit just 10000 and start claiming he won without establishing any pattern that could be used as inference, then my friend, you need to question your own education.
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by LegendHero(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

It's not about any speech, it's about what is in their guidelines. When the server was down, the sensible thing to do is to cancel the election and order a repeat.

Besides there was no glitch. It's all cooked up by the criminal INEC chairman. Till today they have not told us what was the glitch and what caused it.

Why should they cancel the election?

Because you cannot view your WAEC result on the examination portal due to glitch, then they should cancel your exam and order you to do it again even if you had the certificate with you.

That’s how you sound.
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

If Tinubu is not disqualified then there is no justice in Nigeria. By the next election people will die on top election rigging and violence. Criminals will take over government and there will be anarchy and chaos.

It's not possible not to disqualify Tinubu.

And I am very normal.

Are you normal yourself? You that want a drug criminal who has no proven academic records or even history to be your president? ARE YOU A NORMAL HUMAN BEING or a BOTS

I'd there justice in Nigeria? Are you a Nigerian? Even if tinubu was guilty,he will still win.

Tinubu is better than obi.the core north will always vote tinubu against obi
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Kingsmeal: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Burob:
Quite obvious then, Peter Obi & Atiku no get case?

Make una dey read news oo.

Before the Lagos guber Election, LP Lagos State approached the court to compel INEC to follow it's law on transmission of results, due to what played out.

The court granted their prayers and ordered inec to upload results in real time.

After the election, APC approached the court to set aside the ruling, which the appeal granted, because INEC has no Election again and has the right to amend their laws as regards subsequent elections..

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

I'd there justice in Nigeria? Are you a Nigerian? Even if tinubu was guilty,he will still win.

Tinubu is better than obi.the core north will always vote tinubu against obi
The bolded show that you are a deluded fellow.

The constitution is bigger than any individual no matter who. If you condone criminality, I don't. I also believe that majority of Nigerians will not also condone criminality.

If Tinubu is guilty he will not win and he did not win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Why should they cancel the election?

Because you cannot view your WAEC result on the examination portal due to glitch, then they should cancel your exam and order you to do it again even if you had the certificate with you.

That’s how you sound.
Stop pushing false illustrations. If you couldn't view your result on the portal and you ask WAEC for the hardcopy and they issue you blurred unreadable document. Will you accept it? INEC issued 8000 unreadable CTCs to LP. That's criminal.

Let me see whether you will run away from this question or you will be bold enough to speak the truth.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Corrinthians(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
WorldRichest:
Anybody wey no dey satisfied, make the person go and conduct he own election and transmit it through Heaven
Bad guy. grin grin grin
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

The bolded show that you are a deluded fellow.

The constitution is bigger than any individual no matter who. If you condone criminality, I don't. I also believe that majority of Nigerians will not also condone criminality.

If Tinubu is guilty he will not win and he did not win.

Only the most deluded of persons believe in a hypocritical thief like obi.tge earlier you forget this case,the better.the court as it stands are pro tinubu
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by MadamExcellency: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
As if the Election is an INEC in-house reshuffle.

Is INEC conducting the election for the parties or dictating for the parties.

Democracy is about the people and not what the referee chose to do.
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Even if a glitch affect the whole country, it will be the most stupidesttt thing to do to cancel election because of that.

IREv is just a result viewing portal. Infact, an agent in a polling booth can upload naked picture of him on that portal. That is how it is.

It’s just like because you cannot view your WAEC result on the online portal, then your WAEC result is automatically cancelled and the certificate you had with you is useless. Does that make sense?

I don’t know why you guys don’t think critically. You went to school for a reason, have a thinking of your own and stop following the bandwagon.

@the bolded, how many polling booth do Nigeria have in the last election? We have almost #176,000 polling units. So if Obi submit just 10000 and start claiming he won without establishing any pattern that could be used as inference, then my friend, you need to question your own education.
You are just being simple in reasoning. And ignorant too.

1. There is the Elections Results Online Archive. That is a viewing portal. The IREV is not just a viewing portal, it is the portal for the BVAS. It is meant for results verification. It is the second most important source of INEC data after the physical copies. It is used to verify results in the case of disputes. Now that everyone is disputing results, IREV is meant to solve it. But IREV up till now has not been fully loaded and also contains 18000 blurred useless documents. So how can Tinubu prove he won the election without manipulation?

2. If a glitch affected the whole country according to law should warrant a cancellation. Stop being sentimental.

3. If the 10000 agent copies cannot determine who won, let INEC bring the true copies. How is that hard?

We want to know who truly win the election. Then Tinubu should be disqualified for narcotic crimes, perjury, forged certificates, invalid nomination and election malpractices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by LegendHero(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Stop pushing false illustrations. If you couldn't view your result on the portal and you ask WAEC for the hardcopy and they issue you blurred unreadable document. Will you accept it? INEC issued 8000 unreadable CTCs to LP. That's criminal.

Let me see whether you will run away from this question or you will be bold enough to speak the truth.

You don’t even know what you’re talking about. It was LP that tendered the blank result sheet and it wasn’t INEC that issued it to them.

I like your bolded stance. Peter Obi has at least agents in over 75% of the over 176,000 polling units we have in Nigeria. If his lawyers can get 10,000 unreadable result sheet on their own, why can’t they show the result sheets in area Tinubu won that they think LP should have won? Don’t they have agents in those areas?

Why do they rather showed those blank result sheet that are just 10000/1760000 to prove their point? Are they trying to deceive people?

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

Only the most deluded of persons believe in a hypocritical thief like obi.tge earlier you forget this case,the better.the court as it stands are pro tinubu
This matter is neither about Peter Obi not Tinubu. It's about you and me.

Between you and me, you are the deluded one with the Stockholm Syndrome that lives his oppressors.

I assure you, under a sane government you can do better than the N1500 weekly pay they give you to post rubbish online to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Between you and me, you are the deluded one with the Stockholm Syndrome that lives his oppressors.

I assure you, under a sane government you can do better than the N1500 weekly pay they give you to post rubbish online to deceive people.

What will obi do differently that he didn't do in anambra? Is anambra a paradise? Same obi that never conducted lga polls?
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

You don’t even know what you’re talking about. It was LP that tendered the blank result sheet and it wasn’t INEC that issued it to them.

I like your bolded stance. Peter Obi has at least agents in over 75% of the over 176,000 polling units we have in Nigeria. If his lawyers can get 10,000 unreadable result sheet on their own, why can’t they show the result sheets in area Tinubu won that they think LP should have won? Don’t they have agents in those areas?

Why do they rather showed those blank result sheet that are just 10000/1760000 to prove their point? Are they trying to deceive people?

Lol

Are you a dunce? Did they manufacture the blurred documents?

My brother, those documents were issued and certified as true copies by INEC under subpeona. You have not been following. They submitted what INEC issued to them.

Garfield1 would be ashamed of you for saying this because he knows it's ignorant. 😂

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

What will obi do differently that he didn't do in anambra? Is anambra a paradise? Same obi that never conducted lga polls?
Once again that's not the issue. But let's compare

Tinubu built Lagos but lost woefully to Peter Obi in Lagos.

Peter Obi didn't do anything in Anambra but won there by a whooping 97%.

Tinubu is a failure even in Lagos. So did do anything in Lagos.

😂😂😂

Children of the Corn 🌽 don't reason well

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by LegendHero(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

1. There is the Elections Results Online Archive. That is a viewing portal. The IREV is not just a viewing portal, it is the portal for the BVAS. It is meant for results verification. It is the second most important source of INEC data after the physical copies. It is used to verify results in the case of disputes. Now that everyone is disputing results, IREV is meant to solve it. But IREV up till now has not been fully loaded and also contains 18000 blurred useless documents. So how can Tinubu prove he won the election without manipulation?

IREv is not important, that is why the law did not make it mandatory. Since 1999, we have been conducting elections without IREv and we have been returning presidents. When people dispute result, what solve it is that result sheet that INEC official provides which the party agents have copies. That is the best evidence you can use.

We have cases where some inec officials uploaded their own personal pictures on the IREv, if that is the most important item, do you mean the result for that polling unit should be cancelled?

2. If a glitch affected the whole country according to law should warrant a cancellation. Stop being sentimental.
No Nigeria or INEC law states that if IREv is down, then result should be cancelled. Stop manufacturing law based on your own thinking.

Server can be jammed. Network can be down in some areas, so why should election be cancelled because an agent did not upload it online when the actual result sheet was signed by all agent and they have hard copies?

[/quote]
3. If the 10000 agent copies cannot determine who won, let INEC bring the true copies. How is that hard?

We want to know who truly win the election. Then Tinubu should be disqualified for narcotic crimes, perjury, forged certificates, invalid nomination and election malpractices.

@the bolded, why did Peter Obi not bring his own agent result for all the states he think he won that INEC gave to Tinubu? That’s because there is none. Peter obi is just a lunatic who lost election which he knows and he’s purposely taking Obidients for a ride.

So if Tinubu stole Peter Obi manhood, then how did Atiku became second? Did he stole Obi manhood too?

You can see Obi is a failure and a classless liar. He can only impress ignorant mobs about winning national election. Who dash monkey banana?
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by LegendHero(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Lol

My brother, those documents were issued and certified as true copies by INEC under subpeona. You have not been following. They submitted what INEC issued to them.

Garfield1 would be ashamed of you for saying this because he knows it's ignorant. 😂

Stop saying what you don’t know.

LP got it from IREv portal by themselves. Eric Uwadiagwu Was who did the analysis for LP.

Link: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/604723-18000-result-sheets-from-irev-portal-were-blurred-peter-obis-data-analyst.html

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Once again that's not the issue. But let's compare

Tinubu built Lagos but lost woefully to Peter Obi in Lagos.

Peter Obi didn't do anything in Anambra but won there by a whooping 97%.

Tinubu is a failure even in Lagos. So did do anything in Lagos.

😂😂😂

Children of the Corn 🌽 don't reason well

😂😂😂

Tinubu is a better leader than obi.under obi,we had awkuzu massacre.the only projects obi had was the teaching hospital.ngige roads outlasted obi own.obi surrounded himself with agulu Catholics,deported northerners.he invested anambra money in his brewery,his convoy was caught with millions of dollars.hes a criminal,worst than tinubu.obi can't handle Nigeria,he's a tribalist
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

IREv is not important, that is why the law did not make it mandatory. Since 1999, we have been conducting elections without IREv and we have been returning presidents. When people dispute result, what solve it is that result sheet that INEC official provides which the party agents have copies. That is the best evidence you can use.

We have cases where some inec officials uploaded their own personal pictures on the IREv, if that is the most important item, do you mean the result for that polling unit should be cancelled?

No Nigeria or INEC law states that if IREv is down, then result should be cancelled. Stop manufacturing law based on your own thinking.

Server can be jammed. Network can be down in some areas, so why should election be cancelled because an agent did not upload it online when the actual result sheet was signed by all agent and they have hard copies?

@the bolded, why did Peter Obi not bring his own agent result for all the states he think he won that INEC gave to Tinubu? That’s because there is none. Peter obi is just a lunatic who lost election which he knows and he’s purposely taking Obidients for a ride.

So if Tinubu stole Peter Obi manhood, then how did Atiku became second? Did he stole Obi manhood too?

You can see Obi is a failure and a classless liar. He can only impress ignorant mobs about winning national election. Who dash monkey banana?
You are repeating the same foolish questions.

If IREV was not important then why was it introduced? Why was the INEC chariman singing it like a song before the elections? Why is APC afraid of IREV?

As for whether Peter Obi won or not, leave it for the tribunal. Don't go and drink otapiapia because Peter Obi won this election and Tinubu the narcotics trafficking criminal will be disqualified and Nigeria will be great again.
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Roniyke1234: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Spy360 Lol😂😂😂🤣🤣

Why are you like this, please allow this drug and corn people to breathe

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

Lol

Pandora's failure to bring inec top copies or compare irev with agents copies sealed his fate.anyway,it was always a failure
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is a better leader than obi.under obi,we had awkuzu massacre.the only projects obi had was the teaching hospital.ngige roads outlasted obi own.obi surrounded himself with agulu Catholics,deported northerners.he invested anambra money in his brewery,his convoy was caught with millions of dollars.hes a criminal,worst than tinubu.obi can't handle Nigeria,he's a tribalist
You should have told Wole Olanipekun all these and not waste it here on NL.

Peter Obi is as clean as Klin. If there was any stain, trust the APC propaganda machinery and EU Certified Fake News merchants like Keyamo and FFK to blow it open. But they have verified and saw nothing. 😂😂😂

But I wonder why you villify Obi for all this and yet support a known criminal like BAT? What's wrong with you brother? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by garfield1: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

You should have told Wole Olanipekun all these and not waste it here on NL.

Peter Obi is as clean as Klin. If there was any stain, trust the APC propaganda machinery and EU Certified Fake News merchants like Keyamo and FFK to blow it open. But they have verified and saw nothing. 😂😂😂

But I wonder why you villify Obi for all this and yet support a known criminal like BAT? What's wrong with you brother? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Obi can't rule nigeria.he knows nothing beyond se and ss.tinubu knows nigeria well like obj.even atiku self.
How much stain has apc blown on Atiku? Apc doesn't believe in maligning personalities.we believe on focusing more on the issues and winning elections.continue laughing over bala blue while we mobilize voters boy.dumbidients
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by LegendHero(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Spy360:

You are repeating the same foolish questions.

If IREV was not important then why was it introduced? Why was the INEC chariman singing it like a song before the elections? Why is APC afraid of IREV?

As for whether Peter Obi won or not, leave it for the tribunal. Don't go and drink otapiapia because Peter Obi won this election and Tinubu the narcotics trafficking criminal will be disqualified and Nigeria will be great again.

You will have to ask the people that amended the electoral law as to why they did not make IREv mandatory. Your vituperation is noted but it is not the law. When it becomes law that IREv is mandatory, they no born INEC well not to comply.

Why should I drink otapiapia when Tinubu is already the president? You don’t even know how to diss people.

Peter Obi won’t be president of Nigeria, stop living in delusion. He came third just like his ancestors that tried like Azikiwe, Ojuku of cursed memory. They all came third just like Obi.

The only place he can collect any mandate is in hell fire because of how he singlehandedly massacred hundreds of Awkusu youth and sacrificed them to Skuku Abiamo.
Re: INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court by Spy360(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

Pandora's failure to bring inec top copies or compare irev with agents copies sealed his fate.anyway,it was always a failure
Oga he did all those things you have mentioned. I know that you know.

He brought the INEC top copies issued to him by INEC though 8000 were unreadable.

He also brought IREV also issued by INEC and 18000 were blurred.

There is another 35,000 they requested but not issued by INEC, they said they don't exist. 🤡

From verified IREV issued by INEC Peter Obi won Rivers and Benue states confirmed by INEC already.

Ask me why Atiku is hell bent on disqualifying Tinubu. That's because if Tinubu is not disqualified and there likely be a rerun, it will be between Tinubu and Obi. So Atiku has gone to US and filed a suit to expose Tinubu more.

I am 100% sure Tinubu will be disqualified. 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Others - SERAP Tells President Tinubu / Ibb - Boko Haram's Leader - Self Confession From An Ex-boko Haram Leader / Nigerian Policemen Caught Yesterday Sleeping On Duty At Asokoro Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.