Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Is A Waste Of Time? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is A Waste Of Time? (219 Views)

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth / Yul Edochie: Spending Much On Burial Is A Waste Of Money / Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Waste Of Time? by DejiPlug(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
with Shant Hagopian

PRAISE GOD
Miracle2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ggURsGC6nK9bTVoMuqZtDyKKBHMCADn3tewjvHJL7hHLJs2Q7mFMtsoFZu2T1fpUl&id=100095109979388

Here are 5 common ways of wasting time that you should start cutting out from your life as soon as you get further along your path.

1. Working for someone else: You are not going to get paid the most amount of money working for someone else. You need to use your free time to figure out how to get more time. Your job will never pay you as much as you can pay yourself.

2. Browsing the internet without purpose: If you are mindlessly consuming Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube, or Quora, you are not learning anything valuable. If you are proactively limiting information and following specific people, you are growing with them.

3. Taking every meeting and phone call: Do you really need to be in this meeting or call right now? Instead of a meeting, ask for an email. Instead of a call, ask for a text. Read and respond when is most convenient for you. Consider not responding so you don’t get 2 emails back.

4. News and TV: Watching the news is like watching a highlight reel of disasters and disagreements. News stories are rarely uplifting. News tries to shock you to continue watching. You can read information faster than you can watch information when you want it.

5. Fast Food: Does fast food save time? In the short term, yes. In the long-term? No. Your body has to deal with the consequences of what you eat. Fast food eats time. Slow food saves time. Without your health, you’re out of time.

What other waste of time do you know?

1 Like

Re: What Is A Waste Of Time? by Mhizzard(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
You are too much

1 Like

Re: What Is A Waste Of Time? by DejiPlug(m): 4:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Mhizzard:
You are too much

Glory to GOD

1 Like

Re: What Is A Waste Of Time? by Cornelbasil: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2023
DejiPlug:
with Shant Hagopian

PRAISE GOD
Miracle2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ggURsGC6nK9bTVoMuqZtDyKKBHMCADn3tewjvHJL7hHLJs2Q7mFMtsoFZu2T1fpUl&id=100095109979388

Here are 5 common ways of wasting time that you should start cutting out from your life as soon as you get further along your path.

1. Working for someone else: You are not going to get paid the most amount of money working for someone else. You need to use your free time to figure out how to get more time. Your job will never pay you as much as you can pay yourself.

2. Browsing the internet without purpose: If you are mindlessly consuming Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube, or Quora, you are not learning anything valuable. If you are proactively limiting information and following specific people, you are growing with them.

3. Taking every meeting and phone call: Do you really need to be in this meeting or call right now? Instead of a meeting, ask for an email. Instead of a call, ask for a text. Read and respond when is most convenient for you. Consider not responding so you don’t get 2 emails back.

4. News and TV: Watching the news is like watching a highlight reel of disasters and disagreements. News stories are rarely uplifting. News tries to shock you to continue watching. You can read information faster than you can watch information when you want it.

5. Fast Food: Does fast food save time? In the short term, yes. In the long-term? No. Your body has to deal with the consequences of what you eat. Fast food eats time. Slow food saves time. Without your health, you’re out of time.

What other waste of time do you know?

This is not a waste of time, helping me fill out this survey and learn

Is about social media reviews and recommendations also known as electronic word of mouth influences your buying decisions, it's a study I am conducting for my school project. Please don't leave without helping me fill this survey, help please 🙏. I promise it won't take more than 5 mins of your time.

Here is the link https://forms.gle/PeM1eYhrGBHBPuFw6

(1) (Reply)

Video: ‘you Are Marked’, Pere Threatens Adekunle / Omah Lay's Greatest Performance Ever / Twitter Gave Me Inspiration For My Upcoming Album-burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.