Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,360 members, 7,937,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie (22782 Views)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / "Those Behind June 12 Annulment Angry With Buhari" - Garba Shehu / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by gidgiddy: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Segzy19:
How many Yorubas have you seen in your life from that village where you live.

When a child comments, it is so easy to know..
Maybe you should go and ask your parents who Arthur Nzeribe is, and the ignoble role he played in the annulment of June 12 election....

Thats the point Im trying to make. Yorubas only remember Nzeribe because he is Igbo

But they totally forget Babangida who annulled the elections

They totally forget Abacha that detained Abiola to the point of death

One rule if you are Igbo, another rule if you are a Northerner

Ok ooo
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Yomit71(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Stillkrug:
they are slaves to thier master have you ever see a slave cursing his master
We know who the real slaves are in Nigeria now, I won't mention Igbotic idiots tongue
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by DaveHarry(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ this old man and lies.

You gave up on election since 1993 but yet you endorsed and voted Peter Obi in the last election.

When they lose, they come out to start lying. Even in the said 1993, this man would have voted Tofa but he is here doing like he like Abiola.

Update!!! To the people disturbing my mention about what I said, hear this one. Pete Edochie is a classless liar and a confused old man. He will soon start crying about lost mandate like his lunatic brother Peter Obi. Keep the tears coming.
You can criticize his words but don't insult Pete Edochie. To say u dey close wen I see dis ur post, d kain bottle wey I for ring on ur skull, hmm. No try am insult "okonkwo" again o
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by clearcrystal: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
tete7000:

You are a mumu with no sense. A grown up son under his watch? Doesn't that sound stupid and imbecilic to you?

You Papa na mumu
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Segzy19: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Who told you Yorubas forgot Babangida and Abacha? How have you come to that conclusion?
The people (NADECO, Afenifere etc) who fought against the junta are the mostly the yorubas.

Yorubas have not forgotten anything, and this has nothing to do with the Igbos... I only mentioned Arthur Nzeribe... There are yorubas that also betrayed Abiola and supported the election annulment... Go ask what happened to Obasanjo's houses in Abeokuta when the election was annulled. Go as ask what happened to fatgbems tyre house in Abeokuta when the election was annulled. Fatgbems was dealing in tyre before. He just moved into petroleum after 1999.

Yorubas ain't fixated on Igbos.. yorubas haven't forgotten anything

gidgiddy:

Thats the point Im trying to make. Yorubas only remember Nzeribe because he is Igbo

Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by tete7000(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
clearcrystal:

You Papa na mumu

My papa is too intelligent to type the stupid thing you typed, so he can't be mumu. You who type an imbecilic post is the mumu. Majority on this nairaland will attest to that.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Triangles1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
But you didn't give up when the first coup started by your brother.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by clearcrystal: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
tete7000:

My papa is too intelligent to type the stupid thing you typed, so he can't be mumu. You who type an imbecilic post is the mumu. Majority on this nairaland will attest to that.

Your Papa na mumu
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Risingblue008(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
T9ksy:

Yeah? And you igbos are free-born in Nigeria? How many years now, since you have been fighting and dying for your d.u.mb Biafra?

How market?
I better die fighting for freedom than to be a slave all tru my life,
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by plaindealer: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
What did you forget about Nigerian politics?

Did you not endorse and called obi pandora your president?

Old man lying needlessly.

Typical..

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by beardedboy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
gidgiddy:
Funny, I have never seen a Yoruba man curse Babangida for annulling the 1993 elections

I have never seen a Yoruba man curse Abacha for arresting and detaining Abiola to the point of death

Had either Babangida or Abacha been Igbo, we no for hear word from then till now and forever
That's simply because everyone has moved on except you guys.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Abufo: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
I laugh in Spanish.

You gave up on Nigerian elections but you still believe Nigeria is redeemable. Whoever gave up on Nigerian elections is expected to give up on Nigeria itself.

usual ngbanti obscurantist arguments....! never straight forward,ever meandering in confused sophistry.......searching for whom to stab in da back!
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by chukwuma234: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

You gave up on election since 1993 but yet you endorsed and voted Peter Obi in the last election.

When they lose, they come out to start lying. Even in the said 1993, this man would have voted Tofa but he is here doing like he like Abiola.

Update!!! To the people disturbing my mention about what I said, hear this one. Pete Edochie is a classless liar and a confused old man. He will soon start crying about lost mandate like his lunatic brother Peter Obi. Keep the tears coming.

It shows your lack the mental capacity to comprehend his statement. Infortunately you have 95 other mentally incapable individuals that liked your post. You need to go back to primary school to learn English comprehension.

You have failed to state what the lie is in his statement but quick to point out he endorsed PO. If you weren't brain dead you would know losing faith in elections since 1993 and endorsing a candidate are two dissimilar statement. How I share this country with your mentally bereft humans is a tragedy
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by T9ksy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
ojoisimi:

My brother, they japa o. I could remember seeing a lot of them on 911 lorries moving out of Ondo town. They were scared to death even on a moving lorry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Alpharey: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Alpharey: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
plaindealer:
What did you forget about Nigerian politics?

Did you not endorse and called obi pandora your president?

Old man lying needlessly.

Typical..

Easy
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Alpharey: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=beardedboy post=124979230]
That's simply because everyone has moved on except you guys.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Alpharey: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ok ooo

And they TOTALLY FORGOT that Ilorin was once a Yoruba town. Leave those people. I don't take them serious. Nothing can make me do that
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by phemmyfour: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2023
gidgiddy:
Funny, I have never seen a Yoruba man curse Babangida for annulling the 1993 elections

I have never seen a Yoruba man curse Abacha for arresting and detaining Abiola to the point of death

Had either Babangida or Abacha been Igbo, we no for hear word from then till now and forever
you must be living in a cave
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Fearyourcreator: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

They left after you started attacking them .

Your stupid coward uncles left Babangida that arested abiola and started being hostile to Igbos

Las Las mko still die like chicken ๐Ÿ”

You just dey talk no sense ... Where you dey stay 1993... It was Hausas that were attacked... Una just like to dey lie... Babangida na Igbo? Ori e ti Daru.. I remembered then we'll na those abokis shop them dey burg

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by tete7000(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2023
clearcrystal:

Your Papa na mumu

Now I have no doubt that stupidity runs in your lineage, so I am overlooking your imbecilic attitude and ignoring you henceforth.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Melonsmasher: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Alchemy528:
The young shall grow but the old are still ruling
Buhari was president those days when I was in nursery school singing we are the leaders of tomorrow he was still president when I had my first son in 2021
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Drsmartphilips: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Stfu
How old were you then? This one don go check google
he told you the perfect truth your people fled southwest in droves

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by KwuoteYourFada: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
he told you the perfect truth your people fled southwest in droves
They fled because of rising hostilities . Many Igbos were attacked then .

Lie lie people

How old were you then ?
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by justmondris: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
He endorsed Peter Obi because he believes he can correct most of the wrongs in the country.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by clearcrystal: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2023
tete7000:

Now I have no doubt that stupidity runs in your lineage, so I am overlooking your imbecilic attitude and ignoring you henceforth.
Go ask your mother who is your real father, you are definitely a bastar.d.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by dododawa1: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Let peace be
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by UKTAFIA(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
He is spot on , cos me too gave up hope that same year and election.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by occfx: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
T9ksy:

Exactly! That was why I advised my people not to bother themselves in their sham election. I have NEVER voted in Nigeria' S/election Processes 'cause I can smell the coffee โ˜•!

By voting, you are just validating their selection process but obidients thought, this time it will be different. Oh well, shebi you are awaiting their court decision. Una go wait, tire.

If MNK has told them to forget about it... Everybody would have cursed him but e dey play e dey show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhariโ€™s Cabinet / PDP NEC Meeting: Tensions Rise Within Wikeโ€™s Camp As Makinde Dumps G-5 Governors / Aregbesola Plays Basketball During Inspection Tour In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.