Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,300 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dynace Is Coming To Owerri. You Can't Afford To Miss This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dynace Is Coming To Owerri. You Can't Afford To Miss This. (104 Views)

How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. / Monday Morning Motivation!! Dynace Is Your Ticket To Wealth. / New Product Alert!!!! Dynace Is Not Your Regular Kinda Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dynace Is Coming To Owerri. You Can't Afford To Miss This. by Phoebe108: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2023
THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY DYNACE GLOABL WILL HAPPEN TO IMO STATE WITH A LIFE TRANSFORMING MESSAGE ON WEALTH AND WELLNESS,

If you live in imo state or anywhere close by,
Pls disappoint Every appointment to keep this appointment with me,
You will thank me later.

The venue and time are all on the fliers below.

You can always contact me on my hotline 08156441299.

#IcantPayYouLord
#Akachukwudiya
#imostateinvasion
#DynaceGlobal
#DealWithCONFIDENCE
#unstoppable

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Enchanting World Of Picture Books: A Journey Of Imagination / Acne Treatment Market Demand, Regional Outlook, Revenue Analysis & Forecast Till / Pet Clothing Market Demand, Regional Outlook, Revenue Analysis & Forecast Till 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.