Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,373 members, 7,971,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

2023 WAEC Result Is Out- Follow The Steps Below To Check Your Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023 WAEC Result Is Out- Follow The Steps Below To Check Your Result (276 Views)

2023 WAEC Runs Whatsapp Group Link / 2023 Free WAEC Expo - Runz / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 WAEC Result Is Out- Follow The Steps Below To Check Your Result by Titusjoe1: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
The West African Examination Council has announced the release of the 2023 West African Senior School Certificate Examination for school candidates.

Speaking at a press briefing on Monday, Head of Nigeria Office, Mr Patrick Areghan said, “Gentlemen of the media, with joy in my heart and gratitude to God Almighty, I, on behalf of the Registrar to Council, the Management and Staff of the West African Examinations Council, Nigeria, welcome you to this press briefing to announce the release of the results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for School Candidates, 2023 in Nigeria.”

Kindly follow the steps below to check
<https://share.scooper.news/bykig2?shareChannel>

(1) (Reply)

Caleb University 2023/2024 Admission / Career Opportunities After Distance MBA – Complete Guide / How Do I Get To UNILORIN (PS) From Iwo-road, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.