Stats: 3,201,205 members, 7,977,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex (5495 Views)

Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kenmatt:

Proff you failed on this one.

There are some moaning that are absolutely fake.

I don't just like talking my sex life on a Public forum just to gather "likes and share".

It's like you don't know how proud a lady is in all spheres of life, that she will go all length to suppress her moans. Think for a second, if she played hard to get or drained your Pocket before sex, why will she want to make a loud moan to boost your ego against hers ?
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Epositive:
On female-related issues like this is why I rate Rant HQ on Facebook, the ladies will troop in and take over the comment section; sharing their experiences and perspectives. Reverse is always the case on Nairaland. Men do the answers for them here. undecided

You need to understand that ladies love flashy platforms. Infact, flashy things generally.
This platform doesn't provide that.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

No... When you have vast experience of sex with the opposite sex, you will be in a good (maybe not better) position to speak....
What about Male gynecologist explaining menstrual issues with a woman.. does it mean the man has had menstrual period before

Male gynecologist are licensed perverts.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by EmiDon11: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm here to learn.. grin grin grin
seems as if you are addicted to this forum grin
Samantha123 grin grin

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Meteng: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
OtuologyProf:
when I hear people say most moanings are faked, I can't help but laugh because that's exactly what some ladies want you to believe. They want you to continue guessing about their sexual satisfaction. But I'm here to demystify all that.

When most people go under a shower, they tend to shout a bit as the water rushes on the head. Some will want to by pass that shout by first putting their belly under the shower, before they could throw in their whole body. But even at that, some decibels of sound can still be recordedgrin

That your girl isn't loud, doesn't mean she isn't moaning, even with the mouth closed. If you really have sharp ears, during sex, you will hear a whistling sound like that of a dog, Or bring a standard measurement for sound, it will surely measure some decibels of sound.

Loud moaning is just an expression which doesn't mean 'fake', just as shouting under a shower, so never you make that mistake that prostitutes fake moaning to make you cum fast, because prostitutes are normal human beings like you who just take advantage of your cash to enjoy sex.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Owo itid! Mmekop
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Male gynecologist are licensed perverts.
Lol.. oh really?? If so, then female doctors who attends to Make patients are also pervert....

Go school, u say school na scam...
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. oh really?? If so, then female doctors who attends to Make patients are also pervert....

Go school, u say school na scam...

Lol... what is there in you men that want to arose us? Tell me is it your disgusting Pen!s? grin

Male gynecologist are perverts. End of story.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol... what is there in you men that want to arose us? Tell me is it your disgusting Pen!s? grin

Male gynecologist are perverts. End of story.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

Thank you. grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by BscHolder: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Men commenting about female sexual pleasure as if they are females. Don't know why men always do this all the time. I too know gender.
do you support homosexuality?
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by kelspinall(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
otuology indeed
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by otipoju(m): 1:22am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Babe explain to me' your own pleasure may differ but he not matter i have never make noise since my life when cuming'' i wonder some men always make noise' like

Because you be overcomer Too much come and no be new thing to you again.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by sharpwriter(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Why calling me name? Did i wrong u?
Na wa this forum'' people just dey insult people anyhow for no reason
No vex 😌😔🤭
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Mvena(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2023
I’ve faked moaning before abeg.. in my head “just do fast and get off me” I’m not enjoying it period! Sometimes I’ll tell you I’m not enjoying it , e no hard

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mvena:
I’ve faked moaning before abeg.. in my head “just do fast and get off me” I’m not enjoying it period! Sometimes I’ll tell you I’m not enjoying it , e no hard

@kenmatt , you can see mvena's post and confirm what I told you earlier.
If a lady can be proud to say you are not good in bed, why will she go through the stress of loud moaning to boost your own ego against hers?
Don't be deceived, ladies moan out of High ecstasy but can call it fake, so that you will continue guessing about their sexual satisfaction.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Allisgud: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... I don't know oo... I only know how guys make noise when they wants to cum...
Like a growling dog.. lol... Some sef, quite aggressive... One guy has actually squeezed my neck while cumming before... Lol...

Talk of weird experiences we see during sex.. grin grin
I give u hand✊see person future wife o
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Allisgud: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Some women don't have libido,they will just lay their like a piece of wood after u cum they will ask u are u done grin grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Allisgud:
Some women don't have libido,they will just lay their like a piece of wood after u cum they will ask u are u done grin grin

grin another lie that some women don't have libido.
In my next thread, I'll tell you a secret about sexual urge in all females including the so called lesbians . Underline 'ALL'
I'm here to break tables.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by bdon12: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
OtuologyProf:
when I hear people say most moanings are faked, I can't help but laugh because that's exactly what some ladies want you to believe. They want you to continue guessing about their sexual satisfaction. But I'm here to demystify all that.

When most people go under a shower, they tend to shout a bit as the water rushes on the head. Some will want to by pass that shout by first putting their belly under the shower, before they could throw in their whole body. But even at that, some decibels of sound can still be recordedgrin

That your girl isn't loud, doesn't mean she isn't moaning, even with the mouth closed. If you really have sharp ears, during sex, you will hear a whistling sound like that of a dog, Or bring a standard measurement for sound, it will surely measure some decibels of sound.

Loud moaning is just an expression which doesn't mean 'fake', just as shouting under a shower, so never you make that mistake that prostitutes fake moaning to make you cum fast, because prostitutes are normal human beings like you who just take advantage of your cash to enjoy sex.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
My own moan dey giv me concern.she moans n ask me to impregnate her even though she doesnt mean it
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Miravik900(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
bdon12:

My own moan dey giv me concern.she moans n ask me to impregnate her even though she doesnt mean it

Is like you carry big gbola grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Miravik900(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
OtuologyProf:

grin another lie that some women don't have libido.
In my next thread, I'll tell you a secret about sexual urge in all females including the so called lesbians . Underline 'ALL'
I'm here to break tables.

Guy all your threads are sexually related are you cursed?
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Meritjoshua(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Some girls don't fake moaning. My current babe do moan during s£x and love saying dirty words like shift my womb, make me cry, destroy me, burn my pussy, k!Ll me, grin grin grin She is addicted to 6my dick. and i'll drill her till the kingdom comes grin
Her future husband will be proud of me grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Mvena(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
OtuologyProf:

@kenmatt , you can see mvena's post and confirm what I told you earlier.
If a lady can be proud to say you are not good in bed, why will she go through the stress of loud moaning to boost your own ego against hers?
Don't be deceived, ladies moan out of High ecstasy but can call it fake, so that you will continue guessing about their sexual satisfaction.
In my case, I don’t scream or shout, I’d be pressing my phone or just laying dumb there
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Miravik900:

Guy all your threads are sexually related are you cursed?

All the human beings you see today are sexually related, were you vomited?

This shows you are only fixated on sex as a normal being and unfortunately, failing to recognize some academic work in my write up

Sound and standard measurement of sound (decibel)
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
When people say I only talk about sex, I see it as an ambush on humanity. Simply put, it's inhumane.
As if when popsy was nakin mumsy to produce you, you swam out of the vagina via spermatozoa and advised popsi to stop thinking about sex
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Willaa: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
🚐 FOR SALE: Ford Transit Van 🚐

2010 model

Nothing to fix

Price is 5 m

📞 08109404326

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by bdon12: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Miravik900:

Is like you carry big gbola grin
M a Nigerian, wat do u xpect.Anyway ,she said its d biggest gbola shes ever had.

Which Romancelanders Do You Think Will Be Good Together As A Couple? / Do You Love This Stripper's Full Nude Body Painting?! / Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina