Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Python Programming In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Python Programming In Nigeria? (263 Views)

Why You Have To Learn Python Programming In 2020: Get Free Ebooks / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Python Programming In Nigeria? by thetechbroh: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
The time it takes to learn Python programming in Nigeria, or anywhere else, can vary depending on factors such as your prior programming experience, the amount of time you can dedicate to learning, and your learning pace.

Generally, it might take a few months to gain a solid understanding of Python basics and start building simple projects.

Let me establish at this point that python is about the easiest programming language to learn.

Little wonders some secondary schools in Nigeria are adopting it as the go programming language for their students.

Having said that, it's also important to state that just understanding how a programming language works doesn't necessarily make you a programmer.

Being a programmer goes way beyond writing codes. There is the logic part and the algorithms and all the data structures.

That been said, understanding the syntax of python, and grasping concepts as variables, down to file handling, could take anytime between 6 to 8 weeks.

However, mastering the language and its advanced concepts could take a year or more of consistent practice and learning.

The truth is, you can never finish learning. But with discipline, dedication and good practice, + joining a great community of learners, you should be ready to land your first job or launch your first app in 6 months.

The secret is hands-on course + mentorships.

And yes, the best time to start your programming journey is now.

kindly follow me on Twitter @thetechbroh

(1) (Reply)

Get a professional SEO Wordpress website for as low as 20K / Need MATLAB Expert / Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.