Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,299 members, 7,971,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? (13956 Views)

Xiaomi Fires 900 Employees, To Slash 15% Of Jobs Globally / Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. / Buying Of Jobs How True Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by Shikena(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodSaklek:
@ sacajawea
no one know much about buying job during military regime,the time of civilian rule gave birth to more different kinds of corruption and other criminal activities like paying for job,ritualist,kidnapping,yahoo,boko haram,extortation,baby factory,terrorism,bribery,forgery,scam and others,i could'nt land a ministry job in 2011 after my NYSC because i could'nt pay 4million requested. if european's type of ruling is'nt working,we should form our own system of government. Am in support of niger coup and also a supporter of Russia.
Many people already know lots about job buying under the military. Most of the guys you see that joined NLNG, NNPC, CBN etc in the 90s got in there through that same method. Take that to the bank.
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Savechild23:

If u get money pay and stop disturbing us
You are devilish dark Dog!
Spits!
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
mkoabiola:
Since obj Era

My friend bought custom foot for 500k then

He his a big boy now with houses
KAI!! Smart move by him there
For life him go dey thank God.

Also Yes, I suspect OBJ's tenure. Though Gaining ground and standardized in the early to mid 90s
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shikena:

Your cluelessness about reality showed clearly with the highlighted. Dude, you definitely have no idea what you are talking about grin grin
Lol, thank God Somebody else said so now. me I've said the same to him earlier

The guy no even dey qualified to enter make we talk true, with the way him talk up there

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shikena:

Many people already know lots about job buying under the military. Most of the guys you see that joined NLNG, NNPC, CBN etc in the 90s got in there through that same method. Take that to the bank.
I suspect it became on the same level we have it today in the late 80s, then by 90s it was standardized
OBJ 1999, 2000's.. it was enshrined

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by WorkaholicB(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
sacajawea:

Don't think the people already there cannot turn it around.. they absolutely can!
There are a fair qualified number of people in MDAs too, and they can bring in experts or consultants where need be
The while issue of efficiency and productivity is far deeper than that!

Only a handful of them know what they are doing. Majority of them are just there to receive salary at the end of the month. So many of them don't even go to work.

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by WorkaholicB(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shikena:

Your cluelessness about reality showed clearly with the highlighted. Dude, you definitely have no idea what you are talking about grin grin

You seem to be a staff in one of this idle agencies? The truth is that majority of you are just clueless and unproductive. And how can you be productive when you bought your way into the agency?
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by gudugudumeje: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Has been since 1985/86 when Babangida's FMG of evils, rapacious greed, profligacy, et al came into power.

And all social evils he brought to church, religions, institutions of state, governments and public space have been widening and thriving, worsening to date; omly to leave Nigeria to haemorrhage and failing state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by Savechild23: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
sacajawea:

You are devilish dark Dog!
Spits!

Imp
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by Segzy19: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
You see now that you are the stupid one here. You are repeating that nonsense Obasanjo democracy that I scolded you for.

Obasanjo democracy! Just imagine that nonsense...

sacajawea:

Don't be stupid....You know what I'm saying.
Referring to the time from during the new extended Democracy/Republic, from Obasanjo's democracy
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by Shikena(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
No I'm not.
For someone with "masters degree & experience" you do make lots of assumptions... and you don't even stop at that, you draw conclusions from your baseless assumptions. Yet you somehow think you are mentally equipped to make any meaningful change, isn't that interesting? grin grin

WorkaholicB:

You seem to be a staff in one of this idle agencies? The truth is that majority of you are just clueless and unproductive. And how can you be productive when you bought your way into the agency?

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by gerrardomendes(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
sacajawea:

I really hope you are well off. Cos if you are just a poor average Nigerian, then you are fool too

You skipped your medications again, right?
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
gerrardomendes:

You skipped your medications again, right?
Really? If I skipped Medications??
But you are the one that said "you go explain tire" unnecessarily and out of place to a simple discussion thread
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
gudugudumeje:
Has been since 1985/86 when Babangida's FMG of evils, rapacious greed, profligacy, et al came into power.

And all social evils he brought to church, religions, institutions of state, governments and public space have been widening and thriving, worsening to date; omly to leave Nigeria to haemorrhage and failing state.
Hmmn
Pls sir I would like to know, you were around fully aware as at 1985, 1986? Like a full grown person then?
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by sacajawea(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Segzy19:
You see now that you are the stupid one here. You are repeating that nonsense Obasanjo democracy that I scolded you for.

Obasanjo democracy! Just imagine that nonsense...

I leave you brother, I leave you.
You got my point, but you still raked like mad dog here again
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by IyaTola: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2023
WorkaholicB:

Only a handful of them know what they are doing. Majority of them are just there to receive salary at the end of the month. So many of them don't even go to work.
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? by GreaterFuture(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08
For long...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got My Next Level Job / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / PYES Registration Portal Is Now Fully Back Online – No Network Problem On P-YES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.