Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees (1109 Views)

Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly To Screen Commissioner Nominees Today / APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory / Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Formularcr7: 4:15am On Aug 09, 2023
sreamsense:
MURIC is gradually poisoning and making Muslims become more dangerous and fanatical in Yoruba land. Islam is now dragging Yoruba growth backward. Many Muslims are not competent compare to their Christian counterparts in South west especially in term of education because their polygamous life's create more bad than good. Their polygamous create more poverty and crime avenue in South west. Check every motor park garage, ask drop out children, touts and condoctors; you will find out 85% are Muslims because their polygamous parents can't cater for them.

MURIC should speak on how to decongest motor parks by carrying burden of these dropped out educationally so that in future there will be competent Muslims that can compete with their Christian counterparts that can fit many special government appointment vacancies meritoriously instead of always begging government out of pity, same is applicable in Osun that governor Adeleke complained about.
you mean gov Adeleke is the most competent christian in osun,your foolishness is legendary

1 Like

Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by sotall(m): 4:27am On Aug 09, 2023
They said religion dont matter in Yoruba land but now this.
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by a4cube: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2023
JAMO84:
Nigerian Christians only love the word "Marginalization" when their interest is threatened, the moment any Muslim bring up the issue of Marginalization, they will call him terrorist.

Meanwhile, as a Muslim from Osun state living in Lagos, both my state of origin and state of residence governments have been taking over by Christians, but I don't care, as long as they can deliver. THAT DOES NOT MEAN DOES WHO CARE CANNOT SPEAK UP, IT'S DEMOCRACY FOR GOD SAKE.
Christians taken over Lagos, Igbos Taken over Lagos, Hausas taken over Agege. Everybody is taken over lagos yet Lagos still remain in the same position. Why are you Yoruba muslims so insecure? This insecurity is what you as propaganda to hoodwink some Yoruba Christians in shouting Ronu Ronu up and down. Since We have two Muslim as president and vice that means Muslims have taken over Nigeria by your warped logic?.

Muslim population is big in Lagos but they are mostly artisans, agberos with maker chasing korokpe, faulkernizers and omoniles. Should The Gov select from the listed to satisfy your and your religious fanatics mujahadins?
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by kabillionaire(m): 5:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Buhari had majority of muslims in his cabinet, heaven did not fall.
Tinubu has a muslim deputy, Lagos has not changed to abakiliki.
Mek una shut up, the sky will not turn to yellow.
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by a4cube: 5:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Formularcr7:
you mean gov Adeleke is the most competent christian in osun,your foolishness is legendary
Adeleke may not be the most competent Christian in Osun and the guy you quoted did not claim such but he was right somehow. 90% of the agberos, faulkernizers, omoniles, are Muslims. Why is it so?
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Zandena(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Christians are tragically and maliciously oppressive of other faiths especially Muslims. Where Muslims are in the majority they use divide and rule tactics to subdue them as they have succeeded in south west states most especially Lagos, Osun and Oyo states. While they decipate their precious time in talking about Kaduna and other Muslim majority northern states since they find it very difficult to have an in-road in entrenching their devilish Christian hegemony while ignoring their inglorious immasculation of Muslims in south west.
I blame Tinubu for all these. He layed the foundation for it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Razakki1: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
JAMO84:
Nigerian Christians only love the word "Marginalization" when their interest is threatened, the moment any Muslim bring up the issue of Marginalization, they will call him terrorist.

Meanwhile, as a Muslim from Osun state living in Lagos, both my state of origin and state of residence governments have been taking over by Christians, but I don't care, as long as they can deliver. THAT DOES NOT MEAN DOES WHO CARE CANNOT SPEAK UP, IT'S DEMOCRACY FOR GOD SAKE.
thank you my brother. this people are taking us for granted too much. they are trying to sideline Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Throwback:

If the above is true, then it is too skewed against the Muslims in the state.

Sanwo-Olu should remember that as he has been rightly reminded, the majority of Muslims voted for him, while he only had more Christians voting for him than they voted for Tinubu, but nothing compared to the Muslims voting.

He must ensure to carry all along, more so, a very significant stakeholder in the state.

So you believe that Muslims have over 60% of Lagos population
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Razakki1:
you guys think we don't know your plans right? you are trying to subjugate Islam who are the rightful owners of the whole Yoruba land. it can never work and we will not be silent. We must take what belongs to us

So Islam owns Yoruba land! This is WOW
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Razakki1: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2023
a4cube:
Christians taken over Lagos, Igbos Taken over Lagos, Hausas taken over Agege. Everybody is taken over lagos yet Lagos still remain in the same position. Why are you Yoruba muslims so insecure? This insecurity is what you as propaganda to hoodwink some Yoruba Christians in shouting Ronu Ronu up and down. Since We have two Muslim as president and vice that means Muslims have taken over Nigeria by your warped logic?.

Muslim population is big in Lagos but they are mostly artisans, agberos with maker chasing korokpe, faulkernizers and omoniles. Should The Gov select from the listed to satisfy your and your religious fanatics mujahadins?
so you mean Yoruba Muslim are the agberos and ominiles abi....you guys must be out of your mind. I know a lot of agberos in motor parks and majority are christians

1 Like

Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Razakki1: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So Islam owns Yoruba land! This is WOW
yes 100%
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Razakki1:
Agbaya https://www.nairaland.com/3836006/6-nigerian-states-largest-muslim
Oponu ...na you and your papa count am?
You can see the evidence of the Christian majority in the last election....besides, this is 2023 and not 2017...omugur
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Omooba77: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nlfpmod, Mynd44, somehow muslim need to see beyond occupying positions........
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by sreamsense: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Formularcr7:
You lack the understanding of the text. I can understand English is not your mother tougue. Tell most educated in your family to interprete to you in your mother tongue. Did I talk about Adeleke competence or not competent?
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by KwuoteYourFada: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
The Yorubas I know aren't religious fanatics

What's happening these days sad
Re: Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees by Omooba77: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
The Yorubas I know aren't religious fanatics

What's happening these days sad

Yes ooooo.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think APC Finally Met An Opposition In 2023 Check Out / Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward / Who Also Notice The Improvement In Security

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.