Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t (735 Views)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Akinwumi: Despite Paying High Taxes, Nigerians Still Provide Water, Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Biafra will be a very interesting hell hole.
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by EcoNews: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Shamelessly defending defending a Pandora criminal out of bigotry. Shame no de your body

immortalcrown:
Do you mean Soludo's boys?

These are what IPOB intends to stop. But you people are brainwashed against IPOB.
How many drivers complained during the time of Obi?
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by EcoNews: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2023
8 years down the lane you clowns will be everywhere claiming never to have made this statement like you confessed to the failure Peter Obi was when he was governor only to turn him into a messiah overafternoon
onumadu:
I don't know what Soludo is trying to turn Anambra state into.
When he was running for office, he promised to raise funds from places that his opponents couldn't.
He gave the impression of having connections with international investors and financial institutions from where he would get money to develop the state.
Now, it has turned out to be false.
It has turned out that his true intention is to target the people (particularly the poor and struggling people) of Anambra state.
Umu Anambra, anyi abagokwanu bus ndi kidnappers. undecided
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by Ategberoson(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2023
state of a rising sun? state of a billionaire tout?

perhaps mc oluomo have move his boys to East, East is under neocolonialism
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by EcoNews: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Of course every foolish Igbo like you make statement like this refusing to remove the log in your father's eye but wanting to help remove that of Lagos.

Beremx:
Ogbeni LegendHero, how can you hate Igbos and like only Soludo?
But seriously, the agberoism in Lagos is legendary. It's nauseating and worrisome. The picture below is the depiction of what danfo drivers face daily. I have never lived in Anambra state so I can't tell
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by seanfer(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
Ogbeni LegendHero, how can you hate Igbos and like only Soludo?
But seriously, the agberoism in Lagos is legendary. It's nauseating and worrisome. The picture below is the depiction of what danfo drivers face daily. I have never lived in Anambra state so I can't tell

If you've been to the east you will know that those agberos in lagos are lenient compared to those in the east...
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by gabbytabby: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2023
You dey mind them. I consider myself a warrior but I get my limits oh.

When I was into development whether na Alaba (I went into 5 shops tested wire with magnet all fake) or the tiles market run by Igbos in Lagos I went there and was so uncomfortable na so I run commot even cement that I manage to go na so them mix tiles for me and half the plumbing accessories were not usable. The word on the street is this is what they do if you are from another tribe. So I buy locally or send their people locally cos I can and will return.

yemmight:
MC Oluomo is the one operating over there
Re: Bus Drivers In Anambra Lament Extortions By Touts Despite Paying Tax To Gov’t by immortalcrown(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2023
EcoNews:
Shamelessly defending defending a Pandora criminal out of bigotry. Shame no de your body
Na who do shameful things get shame for body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘He Is King Among Kings’ – Buhari Hails Oba Of Benin On 70th Birthday / Name These Two People And Get An Instant Prize / Population Of Alimosho Local Government VS Population Of Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.