Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo (26422 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by clinician2x: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
sammirano:

Your entire family will be mined including you. Oloriburuju, go to school you said selling gala in hold up is your destiny.

Lol πŸ˜† 🀣 you be fool.

Shebi in saner clime it is legal and normal to carry human heads ni.

No problem. Nigeria will become sane clime when they carry your mama head..

Bastard.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by michaelwood7859(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
I ordered this Suit from America Jackets and I must say I am amazed with the high quality and fit. You guys can also try it. https://www.americajackets.com/halloween-clothing-doesnt-have-to-be-hard-check-our-ravishing-apparels/
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by KIDfurniture(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
ONDOpeople are mad walai.. they don’t joke with ritual killing . The ondo massacre was for ritual purpose. Nothing will come out of that investigation because it was planned. ONDO people are just too fetish .

jmoore:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-photographer-with-human-part-in-ondo/
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by ukaface(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
The tribe he is from are saints
He is a saint
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Mrfixiit: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
What is happening with this present generation, why the sudden desire for quick riches?
Your bad government caused it by 60%
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Deleolu75: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
The name is Franklin and the error in surname is dangerous starting from akinyosoye to akinrosoye to akinrosuyi... ...
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Snowx: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Don't be surprised he's among those people shouting IPOB pigs upadan

That region is purely skull minners..tueh
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Sunnyski: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Afonjaaa
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by BOYS2MEN: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
This guys always bringing ritual to all ramifications of their life.....tell me wetin photographer wan dey use ritual do?..I spit on this children of fallen demon
jmoore:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-photographer-with-human-part-in-ondo/
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hahaha...when we call them SW skull miners they will think we are insulting them, just imagine this one,

And the Ebola's has left the group chat lol,

Watch as brown roof republic avoid this trend like leprosy.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by BiggerM: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
What is happening with this present generation, why the sudden desire for quick riches?

God abeg o embarassed,deliver us from evil πŸ™
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Breadnote: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bread care foundation. Talk to a psychologist.how to come out of depression. heartbreaks.how to be focus in life.how to get a life partner.how to have self esteem.how to come out of addiction.phone-08063261018.whatsap-07062106186
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by icankel: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
And this type of things is happening on a daily basis just that nemesis caught up with this guy
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by uche393: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Not surprised, the Head niggas
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by JOemmy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
South West and human rituals are inseparable no day passes without reading stories of ritual killings over there it's becoming their culture it seems they don't believe they can succeed in anything in life without engaging in human rituals
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Exceed15: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
May he rot in prison.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by dkidd: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ondo state again May God no let me find anything go there abeg πŸ™
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by dkidd: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
JOemmy:
South West and human rituals are inseparable no day passes without reading stories of ritual killings over there it's becoming their culture it seems they don't believe they can succeed in anything in life without engaging in human rituals
That's exactly their belief. Very lazy and faithless bastards who don't know that u learn a lot of life's golden lessons from perseverance and persistence. Very weak minded idiots.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by vicfajeze: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Damn, what's this?[/quote]PETEQ OBI'S HEAD NOW
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Intergrated: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol this country if you see drugs. You know the People when u hear human head and human parts lol lol you know them already. If you hear Lybia you know them.

Fill in the gap.
Human head .........
Cocaine............
Prostitution.........
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by TheAlchemist: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
christejames:
This is becoming a national embarrassments undecided

The governors should do something about this...

Which governors?
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by frankyychiji(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Segzy19:
I'm sure the kunu tasted nice to you, and you have patronised her many times....😁😁😁

God forbid that kunu should go into my mouth. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by rtdCivilservant: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by AfonjaPriest: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
The photographer should be released and given skullarship to continue his skull-mining. That done, his contribution to the IGR of the sadwaste region will not be disrupted.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by JOemmy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
dkidd:

That's exactly their belief. Very lazy and faithless bastards who don't know that u learn a lot of life's golden lessons from perseverance and persistence. Very weak minded idiots.

I wonder sometimes the number of innocent human beings their political god mr bulaba must have sacrificed to get to where he is today.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Tyktoker: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Can't some people do without adding skull to their business, the other day it was a hotel owner! Hmmm that region must really be a danger zone for the unsuspecting innocent ones?
Ladyclara002:
Damn, what's this?
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by michaelwood7859(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2023
I ordered this jacket from America Jackets and I must say I am amazed with the high quality and fit. You guys can also try it.
https://www.americajackets.com/product/mk11-johnny-cage-jacket/
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by marty3809: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
I wonder sometimes the number of innocent human beings their political god mr bulaba must have sacrificed to get to where he is today. England Lionesses Puffer Jacket
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by koondog: 12:46am On Jan 12
grin
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by smmstore123: 1:18pm On Apr 04
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually, I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. [https://smmstore.com/]smm panel[/https://smmstore.com/]
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by dododawa1: 1:25pm On Apr 04
He

Won

Double

His

HUSTLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Notorious Gun Runner Arrested At Military Checkpoint, Arms Recovered. Photos / Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.