Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,540 members, 7,951,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community (557 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by jmoore(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2023

Gunmen suspected to be terrorists attacked
Kwatar community, close to Gidan Zala,
Kotorkoshi district of Bungudu Local
Government Area in Zamfara State, killing
scores and kidnapping many villagers.

DAILY POST reliably gathered that the
bandits invaded the community in the wee
hours of Friday without security operatives
intervention.

According to a police officer from the
village, Ismaila, many villagers were killed
while some were kidnapped, with many
escaping with various degrees of injuries in
the deadly operation by the terrorists.

“My father, elder brother and his wife were
also killed along with many villagers in the
attack”, he added.

Speaking further, he said almost all the
villagers who survived the attack have
deserted the community for the fear of the
bandits’ return.

Another villager, Ya’u Ibrahim, told DAILY
POST that the attack was terrible, stressing
that many community members sustained
serious injuries as they were trying to
escape from the deadly attack.

He appealed to the Federal Government to,
as a matter of urgency, declare a state of
emergency in the State for the residents to
have a breath of freedom.

DAILY POST also gathered that on the same
day, armed bandits unleashed terror attack
at a village near Dangibga village in Tsafe
Local Government Area of the State but the
number of casualties has not been revealed
at at the time of compiling this report.

This medium can authoritatively report that
axis to Tsafe Local Government Area of the
State has become a bandit area.

All efforts to get the reactions of the police
proved unsuccessful as the Police Public
Relations Officer, ASP Yazeed Abdulahi,
refused to pick his calls.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/07/bandits-kill-scores-abduct-many-villagers-in-zamfara-community/

Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by 001Lagos: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Tinubu, your attention is needed here and not in Niger republic
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Karlman: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Bad as it is, this News might nor make front page due to the location of this bad news!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by KwuoteYourFada: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Karlman:
Bad as it is, this News might nor make front page due to the location of this bad news!
ajeh! No be lie grin

Change it to east now and see how our friends accross will go wild .. they've been quiet about SE recently because of the so called 2 weeks sit at home they were expecting didn't materialise as they had wished .

Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by EyeCumInPiece: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Imagine pursuing rats in the house, while your house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Alchemy528: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2023
He won't come and focus on Nigeria case now but other country matter is his job to solve
{Tinubu}
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Beremx(f): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2023
And Tinubu wants to form Rambo on Niger Republic while Zamfara is being attacked by bandits.
Misplaced priorities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Brek: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Imagine pursuing rats in the house, while your house is on fire.
As in undecided undecided
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by crossfm: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2023
All those military men that they want to send to Niger should be deployed to these state's to flush out those terrorists.

Let's be selfish for once and put our house in order. This big brother Africa have not been helping us.
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Kalakulu: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Ebola and his stupid & incompetent yoruba dominated security can't even protect their fulani allies in Zamfara, it's now the people of Niger republic they want to protect

Clowns!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Racoon(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2023
So sad! May God deliver you people because you have a failed government back home only obsessed with restoring democracy in Niger Republic.

See as the regular mummified zombies avoiding the thread because it is not happening in alaigbo or IPOB associated. Bunch of fucktards and retards.
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gabbytabby: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2023
You are the one that is totally pathetic if this is the comment that can come to your head in the face of the horrendous carnage you have just read.

No sane person wishes carnage on any other people and what keeps flooring people is the unbelievable reactions people get from some easterner when there is carnage in their own land it’s as if some wish evil on their own tribe. Your reactions are not normal gerrit.

You are even laughing what is funny. Only a psychopath can find this funny.

KwuoteYourFada:
ajeh! No be lie grin

Change it to east now and see how our friends accross will go wild .. they've been quiet about SE recently because of the so called 2 weeks sit at home they were expecting didn't materialise as they had wished .

Pathetic
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gabbytabby: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Like we keep saying una no get deep rooted African culture and home training that is why the concept of elderly respect is alien to you.

Continue Nigerians do not and will not allow unruly savages to define them.

Kalakulu:
Ebola and his stupid & incompetent yoruba dominated security can't even protect their fulani allies in Zamfara, it's now the people of Niger republic they want to protect

Clowns!
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Adaisback(f): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Nlfpmod, pls this news should be on front page . We can save lives by doing so
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by KwuoteYourFada: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
You are the one that is totally pathetic if this is the comment that can come to your head in the face of the horrendous carnage you have just read.

No sane person wishes carnage on any other people and what keeps flooring people is the unbelievable reactions people get from some easterner when there is carnage in their own land it’s as if some wish evil on their own tribe. Your reactions are not normal gerrit.

Abeg gettat did I lie?

Lamba lord

You know the truth

Everyone knows if it's about SE 20 threads would have been created already

It's not my fault you can't handle truth.
Grow up and stop crying when you're called out
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gabbytabby: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2023
No common sense no capacity for introspection

KwuoteYourFada:

Abeg gettat did I lie?

Lamba lord

You know the truth

Everyone knows if it's about SE 20 threads would have been created already

It's not my fault you can't handle truth.
Grow up and stop crying when you're called out
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Shinjawestern: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Soldiers of allah doing their work...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Even their Sharia state is not safe...
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by KwuoteYourFada: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
No common sense no capacity for introspection

Oh yeah you're real case of denialism cheesy
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Kalakulu: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
Like we keep saying una no get deep rooted African culture and home training that is why the concept of elderly respect is alien to you.

Continue Nigerians do not and will not allow unruly savages to define them.

Blah blah blah blah

Rants of a worthless pig grin
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gabbytabby: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2023
That is who your father and his lineage is.

Kalakulu:

Blah blah blah blah

Rants of a worthless pig grin
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Ebola where are u?
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by christejames(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2023
OP abeg attach ipob to the headline so that it would hit the Frontpage
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Kalakulu: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
That is who your father and his lineage is.

I fuccked your mumsy so you better hush it before I expose your DNA cheesy grin
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gabbytabby: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2023
That is the only training they gave to your mama and your women folk and your greatest export that and drugs hence you savages will never define any African country and they will continue to chase una.

They only incubate what you gave to them hence the circle of the lack of home training. You have been cross pollinated with a swine.

You will wail tire.

Kalakulu:

I fuccked your mumsy so you better hush it before I expose your DNA cheesy grin
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Minime10(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2023
My own is, where is the IGP with the "LION feeling inside of him"🤓🤓🤓
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by Kalakulu: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
That is the only training they gave to your mama and your women folk and your greatest export that and drugs hence you savages will never define any African country and they will continue to chase una.

They only incubate what you gave to them hence the circle of the lack of home training. You have been cross pollinated with a swine.

You will wail tire.

I really got under your skin didn't I grin

When you're done writing your pained epistles, run along cause I'm coming to your mama's house with my big gbola to tear that her fat arse grin tongue
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gabbytabby: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Get under my skin you must think i have a different expectation of the swine.

Na so your papa people dey roll. Often times molesting children wherever una go then baby factory upanda.
You are just true to form.

Kalakulu:

I really got under your skin didn't I grin

When you're done writing your pained epistles, run along cause I'm coming to your mama's house with my big gbola to tear that her fat arse grin tongue
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by KwuoteYourFada: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:

Na so your papa people dey roll. Often times molesting children wherever una go then baby factory upanda.

see pain grin
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by successmatters(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is not news, they will delete this shortly and look for where a man slapped his wife in the south east or south south and push to front page.
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by successmatters(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:

Madam, the guy really got into your underwear, and it must have been very smelly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by successmatters(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
gabbytabby:

You are hater. Go cure yourself before it's too late for you.
Re: Bandits Kill Scores, Abduct Many Villagers In Zamfara Community by gidgiddy: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Someone flogged in the South East will make much bigger news than this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu A Western SPY? ? ? / The New WAILER Master From Arewa: The dreaded malam / I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.