Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA (6338 Views)

ASR Africa Donates ₦‎10 Million Grant To International Women's Society / ASR Africa Donates N200 Million For Emergency Flood Relief In Jigawa / ASR Africa Donates 3million USD For Development Initiative In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by aminulive: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2023
The Abdul Samad Rabiu Africa Initiative (ASR Africa) has donated 25 state-of-the-art operational vehicles to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to boost its operations across Nigeria. The donation to the agency is drawn from the ASR Africa Security Sector Support Grant, which is a security intervention initiative targeted at providing critical support to the agency to boost its operational reach and capacity.
ASR Africa had announced the Security Sector Support grant to Nigeria’s Armed Forces and other security agencies as its support for security operations across the country.

Beneficiaries of the grant include the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), The Nigerian Navy, The Nigerian Air Force, The Nigerian Army, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Customs, Immigration, Department of Secret Services (DSS), and the Nigerian Correctional Service.

Presenting documents and keys of the vehicles to Brig. Gen. Mohammed Buba Marwa (Retd), Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the NDLEA, Dr. Ubon Udoh, Managing Director, ASR Africa stated that Abdul Samad Rabiu, Founder and Chairman of BUA Group is very passionate about giving back to society and has created the initiative to uplift and restore the dignity and lives of Africans.

Dr. Ubon thanked the NDLEA leadership for its support in ensuring the speedy realization of the project and noted that the operational vehicles would assist the NDLEA in fulfillment of its mandate in the war against drug-related crimes in the country.

According to Dr. Ubon Udoh, “We are very pleased to be here. I want to start by appreciating you and your team for all the collaborations to make this day a reality. This is a testament to your tenacity and will to ensure this handover happens within a short time.

“I want to thank you all for the work you do. This agency has made a very giant stride under your leadership and this is a testament to the quality of your team. On behalf of Abdul Samad Rabiu, we are presenting you with 25 state-of-the-art operational vehicles to aid the work you do across the country and I can assure you on his behalf that this is just the beginning of better things to come”.

On his part, Brig. Gen. Mohammed Buba Marwa (Retd), Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the NDLEA, appreciated the Chairman of ASR Africa for the support and redeeming the pledge. He also enumerated the numerous achievements of the agency and promised full utilization of the vehicles donated by ASR Africa.

https://politicsnigeria.com/86192-2/

2 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by kiddkash(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2023
After months, you will see these vehicles compressed.

Please who in his right mind hits vans of security operatives

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by oyeb15: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Where is d fuel to run them.
Fill a 5 litre white keg with Petrol and store it for three days. After three days , you will be suspecting your neighbor cos 1/5 of d fuel would be naturally gone.

Leave half tank in your car for one week,same thing happens. They are selling over mixed methanol ethanol fuel for us at #620 per litre.

Most filling station managers nowadays will pour 50 litres water into their tanks very early in d morning and remove d money from d day sales. Reason why your car wouldn't run well again after refueling in some filling station.

Why is Nigeria like this. The former is always better than d latter.

6 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Ombudsman1: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
HOPE THEY ARE CNG FITTED AS WELL
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Waist: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Omoh, the way this guy dey give back to the system eh, no be here oh, I could remembered how he donate billions to the covid19 respond program then.
I just hope he start looking into youth entrepreneurship too, like Tony Elumelu.

7 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Segun91: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Hope he donate fuel also

1 Like

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by mejai(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Una still dey donate wen olodo VP has said he wan reduce pollution.

2 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by kiddkash(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
If only people know the things that happen behind the scenes.

The one I and many others witnessed last week,
Make me question the integrity of our security agencies.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by PNomsule: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
What brand is that, looks like a Hilux whereas appears to carry a different name. Innosons equivalent is outrageous in comparison, how then do we patronise made in 9ja goods and shore up the naira value?!
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by crossfm: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Hehehe.

Our problem na maintenance culture. You won't recognize these vehicles in 6 months time.

Kudos to the donor's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by emdis: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
grin
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
grin

I love how My President retained Buba Marwa as NDLEA Boss. I love it so much. cheesy He has been doing a good job catching those criminals. wink

3 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Dexy4yah(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Cease drugs....detain the suspect...then sell the drugs to another drug dealer.

Naija my country
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Alexiiydon: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Business man making his way into the economy

2 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Booz
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Remind me of mushin
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by BadEnglish(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2023
kiddkash:

nobody dey hit them, na them dey hit ppl, cars and even tree

4 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Typing: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Nice one, no be INNOSSON substandard Chinese made motors. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by KingRoiz(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Please enlighten us cos I know say gain suppose dey somehow someway wink

kiddkash:
[b]If only people know the things that happen behind the scenes.

The one And many other witnessed last week,
Make me question about integrity in our security agencies.

May God help us
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by vicfajeze: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=kiddkash post=124985009][b]After months, you will see these vehicles compressed.

EXCLUDING ARMY.THEY KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE THEIRS.BUT POLICE? HMMMN

1 Like

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by kiddkash(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2023
KingRoiz:
Please [b] enlighten us cos I know say gain suppose dey somehow someway wink

An international man met person (Mr A) and gave him stuff to sell, to take his profit and give him his share. Mr A having no knowledge of the business, called his friend (Mr B) to help him find buyers. Don't know if to call it greed or what, Mr B who has been in the line for years, called NDLEA to come and collect it from his friend and share amongst themselves.
NDLEA came to arrest Mr A to get the stuff, it caused a huge fracas. Then it came to light that Mr B was the one that called NDLEA. unknown to everyone, Mr A has never done the business before, but has number of the big boss of NDLEA and he called him.
Not long huge convoy of NDLEA came and took in the NDLEA that came earlier for Mr A, put some of the stuff on Mr B and arrested him.

This happened just last week, on Friday precisely. it never made the news. Even on nairaland here.

So nothing shocks me anymore
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by tachia406: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Thanks ASR Africa. We appreciate your contribution. NDLEA maintain am well so that wailers won't blame it on President Bola Ahmad Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by MatrixReloaded: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Months time ask for these hilux cars it might be in the hands of local vigilantes, resold 4 supermart haulage, and possibly be giving as an offering to a church.

kiddkash:

Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by Iluvmycontr3: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Good, but i have some questions for the government of Nigeria concerning the use of drugs;

1. Does our laws completely prohibit the use of hard drugs?
What does our law say about these tins; good to let the public and most especially the youth have good knowledge of such

2. Do they mean that people should not smoke weed (indian hemp)?..... If they agree that people can weed responsibly, then they should also let people cultivate it, or does the government hav any weed farm?
Re: ASR Africa Donates 25 Operational Vehicles To NDLEA by KingRoiz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Funny enough such rubbish goes on here and there in this country...

The one that happend at a traffic light here was when a person gave the police a tip of a guy who had enough cocaine to supply a country in his Hilux... Bro was fresh like fresh fish, well dressed modfka, sweet boy... In his tinted Hilux near the traffic light, police in one or 2 vans stopped him, did gra gra, come down come down...the mdafka didn't come out,just wound down his window and negotiated with the ,they said no,he counted some bundles of cash ,gave them, they refused... Police de buga bugs, he made a call...Na so person call the police OC, he took the phone,in 2 seconds all the police men ran into their vehicles and took off...
Na so the matter end o...

kiddkash:

An international man met person (Mr A) and gave him stuff to sell, to take his profit and give him his share. Mr A having no knowledge of the business, called his friend (Mr B) to help him find buyers. Don't know if to call it greed or what, Mr B who has been in the line for years, called NDLEA to come and collect it from his friend and share amongst themselves.
NDLEA came to arrest Mr A to get the stuff, it caused a huge fracas. Then it came to light that Mr B was the one that called NDLEA. unknown to everyone, Mr A has never done the business before, but has number of the big boss of NDLEA and he called him.
Not long huge convoy of NDLEA came and took in the NDLEA that came earlier for Mr A, put some of the stuff on Mr B and arrested him.

This happened just last week, on Friday precisely. it never made the news. Even on nairaland here.

So nothing shocks me anymore

(1) (Reply)

Oil Palm Seedlings Available For Just N150.00 / My Experience Using ALAT And Cowrywise. A Comparison. / GTB Bank, Worst Bank To Have A Current Account With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.