Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan (550 Views)

Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) / Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by ExclusiveBet: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Top Nigerian singer, Davido’s alleged French side chick, Ivanna, has now spoken up after losing her baby
Recall that Ivanna claimed to be pregnant for the singer after he was called out by his US side chick, Anita Brown

In the new video, Ivanna spoke on the pain of losing her baby for Davido, people judging her and more
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido’s alleged French side chick, Ivanna, is now in the news after she spoke up on losing her baby.

Taking to YouTube, Ivanna posted a lengthy video where she explained how the child loss affected her, how she felt after getting pregnant for the singer and more.

According to Ivanna, she was very disappointed in herself for being in such a situation and making a fool of herself. She explained that no woman deserved to be treated the way she was or go through the pain she went through.

In her words:

“I’m so disappointed in myself for letting me go through this, for just being so stupid and just making a fool out of me because I’m so intelligent. I know I’m smart, I know I’m funny, I know I have a lot of courage and I don’t understand how I got myself into this situation and I don’t want you to go through the same situation that I did because it’s not a good one. No woman on earth deserves to be treated like this and deserves to go through that and to lose her baby, nobody deserves that. It’s so painful, it’s the most pain that I ever had in my life whereas I’ve gone through surgeries and it was not as painful as losing my child. Now everybody is aware of my mistake and you’re all judging me. You can judge me all you want because it’s on the internet.”
Not stopping there Ivanna said that after she got pregnant for Davido, a number of people told her she was very lucky and said that she was now set up for life and that things will change.

According to Ivanna, she is not the kind of person to get pregnant for a man because of money. She stated that her child will never grow up with a dad that doesn’t want him and a mother that had him for money.

She said:

“My child will never grow up with a father that doesn’t want him and a mother that had him for money.”
Ivanna also stated that unfortunately for her, she got pregnant for Davido by mistake. She noted that it wasn’t an intentional act and people are free to think what they like.

“I didn’t get pregnant on purpose, I got pregnant by mistake, unfortunately for me.”
She also said:

“I want stability in my life, I don’t want to be a single mother with money.”

Reactions as Davido’s French side chick speaks on losing baby

A number of Nigerian netizens were not pleased with Ivanna’s video and a number of them shared their thoughts online. Read some of their comments below:

pule_mary:

“Aunty, your problem no be Nigeria problem at all. If Davido still smile for U now, U go still off pant.”
Uncommonmimi:

“SHUT IT UP!! Geez!! We are tired abeg.”
krownsunshine:

“Y’all comfortable sleeping with a married man? Shame on you.”
slamhitfactory:

“Lol this one was payed to have an aborrtion… She obviously doesn’t want to be a mother as well…I blame Davido though, Man got all the fake and money hit zero taste in women.”
flawlessfranca:

“Mumu girl you go explain tire no evidence, who is judging you? Wetin concern us? When you Dey chop davido money, we Dey dia? Aunty abeg carry your cross.”
creed_osha_:

“Why all these girls are after DAVID for Christ sake .”
officialstancue:

“Werey she is not even making any sense at all. She is on colos she just dey yan akpata.”
luvluv_me:

“You were having unprotected sxx and here you are talking about getting pregnant by mistake.. Hello.”
cofundme:

“@davido go for deliverance …. too many wasted babies … at time is coming when the cry of babies will envelope your aura.”
excellencyspiritinme:

“I love davido, but what's happening to him with these women suits him. Next time, he'll lock his pe***s. No be every hole, man suppose enter na.”

Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by immortalcrown(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
The Baddest
Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by talented321: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by eepeepook: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol. Came to her senses after losing the pregnancy. If it stayed healthy, she for dey worry Davido based on future child support proceedings. These women are evil.
Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Girls be dating anything ehn don't see anything about this Davido, before you shout money , what if money doesn't move me? there are big boys that are also very decent. Mtcheww I swear if e remain only me and David for this whole world ehn na blue balls or whatever they call it will kee him because I can never allow him come close to me. I hate promiscuous men with passion.
Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
The Baddest
There's nothing baddest about him, he's just an STDs customer. What is even the sense in sleeping around like an animal. Chioma get mind sha
Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by Akeem79(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2023
There was never pregnancy in the first place

Yeye dey smell

1 Share

Re: I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan by immortalcrown(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing baddest about him, he's just an STDs customer. What is even the sense in sleeping around like an animal. Chioma get mind sha
Baddest is the opposite of best. Your comment does not contradict mine.

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Cancel Her Wedding Because She Caught Her Fiance Cheating / Sam Larry Adviced From Hiding Place Again: “smoke Out Whoever That Killed Mohba / Davido Arrests Abu Salami For Signature Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.