Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,491 members, 7,895,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Make 5k Daily Selling Cheap Affordable Data And Airtime - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make 5k Daily Selling Cheap Affordable Data And Airtime (112 Views)

Cheap Affordable IGNIS Washing Machine / Make Up To 5000 Or More Daily Selling Bread / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 5k Daily Selling Cheap Affordable Data And Airtime by Nkem96: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Do you want to make 5ƙ and more daily? Do you want to learn how to sell cheap affordable data, plus, selling and printing of recharge cards? If yes, this training is for you.

Value you'll gain from this training/mentorship class:

* How to sell cheap and affordable internet data for all networks.

* How to sell and print cheap Airtime for all networks.

* How to pay electricity bills.

* How to pay TV subscription (DStv, GOtv, etc.)

* Bulk SMS service at cheap rates.

All these and more while making lots of profits.

For more information on how to get started, contact me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature (click on my profile).

(1) (Reply)

.. / Business / Black Mulch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.