Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Relationship This Days Is Like Data Subscription - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship This Days Is Like Data Subscription (241 Views)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship This Days Is Like Data Subscription by Maka70(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
They way some girls gives attitude when the guy stopped enticing her account,

Nigeria girls has turn relationship to data subscription if u stop funding love start fading 😪😪
Re: Relationship This Days Is Like Data Subscription by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Maka70:
They way some girls gives attitude when the guy stopped enticing her account,
Nigeria girls has turn relationship to data subscription if u stop funding love start fading 😪😪

thats because its only a DELUDED MUMU that funds a girls account under the guise of r/ship. if a babe states that you need to fund her account in order for you to date her, then i suggest you drop that "pay as you go olosho" and go look for better women to date.

no wonder an olosho will give you attitude when you stop paying for her olosho/maintenace fee... what do you expect?

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Wall Mounted/hanging Fan For Sale. / Secrets To A Happy Relationship/marriage / Love/sex Outside Marriage Is Abhorred In The Far North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.