Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,038 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) (2821 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by CHARLOE(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Like Straight Men don't spread sexually transmitted infections.

Anyway Gays are still a hit.
Go n check d stats n stop arguing blindly
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Miravik900:

I wouldn't hesitate to offer my butthole to them if they picked interest in me. Just curious
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by myyansh68(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2023
CHARLOE:

Go n check d stats n stop arguing blindly
Fake stats.
As if all those Men coming up here with stories immediately they saw bump on their dick cap are Gays.

8 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Exceed15: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by fineberry(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na wa o.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by NSK4U(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
I think those promoting same sex should start paying for it, it will be a great way to have many folks begging for it especially now.

Let's see if all the public criticism is not hypocrisy
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by NSK4U(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
myyansh68:
I don't know why Gay Men, tend to be rich, handsome and with health shinning body, unlike Straight Men.

Hmmmm are they or because you think these ones are?
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by myyansh68(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
angry
NSK4U:

Hmmmm are they or because you think these ones are?

Leave me alone!.
angry

8 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Spagi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Moment a Nigerian guy was proposed to by his Ghanaian boyfriend shocked shocked shocked

OMORRR...na wah, no comment sha

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvv1JS5pw_H/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1QxG0zPHU
AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by blowjohn(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Them full naija na. Come to abuja and see guys wearing large earrings everywhere.

Look at our home videos. The actors wear earrings.

Even the comedy guys like shaggi, sabinus etc.

They don dey wear earrings.

Feminization of men has taken over
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Dancebreaker: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2023
CHARLOE:

In reality, HIV n other STDs spread very fast amongst them.

Actually, gays are way more informed about HIV, protection and use PEP than heterosexuals.
Campaigns highlighting risk of HIV due to gay sex has made a difference.

The main danger is among gay drug addicts who prostitute go get money for a fix.

If people condemn gayness for religious, cultural and other reasons, that's another matter.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by CHARLOE(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Actually, gays are way more informed about HIV, protection and use PEP than heterosexuals.
Campaigns highlighting risk of HIV due to gay sex has made a difference.

The main danger is among gay drug addicts who prostitute go get money for a fix.

If people condemn gayness for religious, cultural and other reasons, that's another matter.
The bolded says it all!
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Moment a Nigerian guy was proposed to by his Ghanaian boyfriend shocked shocked shocked

OMORRR...na wah, no comment sha

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvv1JS5pw_H/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1QxG0zPHU
You bloggers need help,they are not even Nigerians,I follow them on IG
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2023
chatinent:
I'd rather I minded my business.
I'm shocked,you always give your input on things like these,then we go on our usual banter lol
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
let's assume it's a skit, if not I spit on them...
It's real,I follow them on Instagram but they are not Nigerians,the OP is one of those bloggers that's in need of flogging
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Shinjawestern:
I hate gays

Wish they can be stone to dea^th
You want someone stoned to death for literally minding their business? Wow,you need help

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2023
DyingFetus:
Death to all gays

Operation wipe every mf gay nigger inshallah

Gun every mf gay ass nigger on every mf block

I rather be in Baghdad than in LGBTQ US

Good luck with that
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2023
myyansh68:
I don't know why Gay Men, tend to be rich, handsome and with health shinning body, unlike Straight Men.
I mean we are gay men,we have a bit of feminity in us so we are gonna take care of ourselves like women do. Go to spas,gyms or any self-care institute,women and gays are the occupiers, rarely straight men are there and even if they are there,they are referred to as metrosexuals, straight men who groom and take care of themselves like Ronaldo and David Beckham are sometimes called Metrosexuals.

On the wealth part,gay men are less likely to think of kids and family and they are same sex dating so a man will rarely ask for gifts as he's a man and makes his own money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

Would you offer your butthole to them if they pick interest in you? Just curious
This proves you literally know nothing about human sexuality, I'm dating a transman (a man who use to be a woman before) and he still have his vagina intact,does that make me straight,gay men are attracted to men not their genitals or buttholes and not all gay men have anal sex

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2023
minasu190:
Dem suppose tie their two for tree, dey wipe them oraimo cord.
Asin wtf!
Go and do it na
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Miravik900(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2023
Flamemignon1:

This proves you literally know nothing about human sexuality, I'm dating a transman (a man who use to be a woman before) and he still have his vagina intact,does that make me straight,gay men are attracted to men not their genitals or buttholes and not all gay men have anal sex

So you fvck both his asshole and virgina?
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by chatinent: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm shocked,you always give your input on things like these,then we go on our usual banter lol

Sometimes, one has to mind their business, chief.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

So you fvck both his asshole and virgina?
No,only his vagina and believe me,not all gay men like anal sex

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
chatinent:

Sometimes, one has to mind their business, chief.
Damn it,I no see you catch today,I wanted us to banter on and on but maybe next time
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Miravik900(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No,only his vagina and believe me,not all gay men like anal sex

Lol guy you funny 😄
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

Lol guy you funny 😄
Funny how?
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Miravik900(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Funny how?

So you are gay but you love pvssy?
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

So you are gay but you love pvssy?
Pussy,ass.....a hole is a hole for me so it doesn't matter,I just happen to fall in love with a man who has a pussy

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Miravik900(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Pussy,ass.....a hole is a hole for me so it doesn't matter,I just happen to fall in love with a man who has a pussy

Hmmm your boyfriend is he Nigerian?
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

Hmmm your boyfriend is he Nigerian?
No,he's Canadian
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Miravik900(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No,he's Canadian
Okay ooo but is disgusting sha 🤢
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

Okay ooo but is disgusting sha 🤢
Can we please not call body parts disgusting? You can say you are not attracted to it but that's a human genital part. I'm calling you out the same way I call my fellow gay men out who call vagina disgusting, I'm like that's where you come from,they also accuse me of being straight the same way you will call your friend gay if you found out he's dating a transwoman because I'm in a relationship with a transman,I also call out lesbians who call the penis disgusting too. These are our genitals and they are not a bad thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I A Stupid Man For Being Good To Her (photos) / Could U Believe This?? (pics) / In A Relationship,who Loves Who More(male Or Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.